Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    He reminds me mehrmo.
    He has the perfect profile to end in qatar soon. Pushing for zorya move (with the risk of being blacklist by his current club) while having dinamo, spain or rio ave interest proves it.
    Qatar don't know him yet but with some TM invitations, it will be the case
    Are, dorost migi. vaziyatesh dar bashgaahesh jaaleb nist, bayad HARCHE ZODTAR yek bashgaah peyda kone, na?
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Fekr konam goft "Kord hastam, irani nistam".
      Be har haal shaayestetarin bazikone Soed Kulusevski ast va hamchenin Alexander Isak, Daleho dar TM Irane emrooz fekr nemikonam jaayi mitonest daashte baashe chon ba
      Gholizadeh, Saman, JB, Ghaedi, va shayad Salmani va Delfi mibaayest reghaabat mikard.
      Be har haal moafagh baashe, shayad dar teame mellie Soed betone yek roozi baazi kone.
      He really said that? If he’s an Iraqi Kurd and somehow he was born into having that last name, then I get it. I guess. But if he’s walking around speaking Farsi at the house and denies his origins, that’s disappointing. It would be like if Sardar came out and said “I’m a Turkmen. I’m not Iranian.” Or if Karim said “I’m Azeri not Iranian.” Khaak too saresh if he said that. What a waste if so. These type of people/players make me more proud of players like Ando and Vouria.

Comment

Very disappointed with the transfer window this month. Was hoping for movement from at least Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun, Hosseini or Zahedi but nothing. Not even a single Iranian coming out of the IPL to Europe, despite rumours of ghaedi etc.
        I know winter transfer window during covid was expected to be quite but with a couple of the mentioned name's contracts running out in the summer, I expected movement... Disappointing

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
          Very disappointed with the transfer window this month. Was hoping for movement from at least Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun, Hosseini or Zahedi but nothing. Not even a single Iranian coming out of the IPL to Europe, despite rumours of ghaedi etc.
          I know winter transfer window during covid was expected to be quite but with a couple of the mentioned name's contracts running out in the summer, I expected movement... Disappointing
          To be frank the transfer window is disappointing everywhere.

Comment

To be frank the transfer window is disappointing everywhere.
            Agreed.

I guess the silver lining is that the next transfer window is going to be NUTS.
            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
              Agreed.

I guess the silver lining is that the next transfer window is going to be NUTS.
              With covid it isn't sure

Comment

According to footballi, Salimi may join a Slovakian team.
                Rumors about Swedish teams heard aswell

Comment

According to footballi, Salimi may join a Slovakian team.
                  Rumors about Swedish teams heard aswell
                  If its a Slovakian team, I have a feeling it could be Dunajská Streda. Many Iranians have played here before.

Comment

Persian Gulf Pro League/Persepolis flop Júnior Brandão joins Rio Ave. Same team wanted Shahab Zahedi just last week. Nonetheless, best of luck to him!

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Aria Barzegar may go to Portugal

Comment

Moslem Mojadami has left Qatari Second Division team, Al Muaither to join Paykan. What a wasted talent he is.
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                            Moslem Mojadami has left Qatari Second Division team, Al Muaither to join Paykan. What a wasted talent he is.
                            I noticed that the other day....he is still young right? 24-25? He has time but not much.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Aria Barzegar may go to Portugal
                              He joined mzshinsazi

Comment

Why ss sacked fekri to take majidi??

Comment

Working...
                                X