Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Why ss sacked fekri to take majidi??
    Because their ultra groups are idiots and their management are looking for quick ways to suck up to them.

Esteghlal fans also need to stop idolizing Majidi. He isn't in your top 10 of former players and he definitely isn't a good manager.
    Last edited by Nokhodi; 03-02-2021, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Because their ultra groups are idiots and their management are looking for quick ways to suck up to them.

Esteghlal fans also need to stop idolizing Majidi. He isn't in your top 10 of former players and he definitely isn't a good manager.
      Amennnnn....Esteghlal fans really make me laugh sometimes. Majidi literally just left only to come back to a worse situation he and the management have set the club back a good 4/5 years lol.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Aria Barzegar seems to have been loaned to Machine Sazi. There is apparently a stipulation that he should start a set number of games. Glad he is finally getting the opportunity to get on a pitch. The kid has unlimited potential. Hopping once he turns 18, he heads to Europe.

Comment

Is shekari still alive?

Comment

Is shekari still alive?
            Crazy hes turning 23 soon

Comment

Is shekari still alive?
              How a terrible agent and poor guidance can waste your career. So much potential being wasted.

Comment

How a terrible agent and poor guidance can waste your career. So much potential being wasted.
                Hajsafi parts company with TS

Comment

Just saw Hajsafi’s post on leaving TS.....I wonder if Aris is still interested in him. Would be a nice move!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They let Hajsafi walk, but wouldn’t let Sheakari go! Weird. There seems to be something going on behind the scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Just saw Hajsafi’s post on leaving TS.....I wonder if Aris is still interested in him. Would be a nice move!
                      Greece transfer window is closed I guess

Comment

Greece transfer window is closed I guess
                        Since his contract is dissolved doesn’t it not apply to regular transfer window guidelines? Pretty sure free agents can sign whenever
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Since his contract is dissolved doesn’t it not apply to regular transfer window guidelines? Pretty sure free agents can sign whenever
                          I may sign now but we only play next season.
                          He will certainly stay in Iran and sign for Sepahan or somewhere else

Comment

Hajsafi parts company with TS
                            I hope he retires from TM

Comment

I hope he retires from TM
                              Has Hajsafi done anything positive since the goal he scored against Bahrain in AC 2015?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                                Has Hajsafi done anything positive since the goal he scored against Bahrain in AC 2015?
                                He was good against South Korea as a DM in 2016 or 17 (the Ashura game). That was his last good game.

Comment

Working...
                                X