Ali Daei and Everton? (Article Kicker)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to kicker, Daei will join.. Everton (fonction TBD)
    https://www.kicker.de/everton-geruec...791856/artikel

Interesting.

Translation of article

He recently had to fear for his title as the most accurate national player in history - Cristiano Ronaldo is on his heels. However, the Iranian Ali Daei may return to the international football stage in a new role.

Once a Bundesliga goal scorer, soon in the Premier League? Ali Daei.

The former Iranian international and Bundesliga professional Ali Daei is apparently about to return to international football. According to information from kicker, a club from England is interested in working with the 51-year-old current coach. Rumor has it that it is Everton FC. So far it remains unclear in which role Daei could work for the current bottom of the table in the Premier League.

The World Cup participant from 1998 and 2006 moved to Arminia Bielefeld a good 23 years ago together with his compatriot Karim Bagheri. The striker scored 19 goals in 107 Bundesliga games from 1997 to 2002 for East Westphalia and then for FC Bayern and Hertha BSC. In the Iranian national team, the metallurgy engineer, who was born in Ardabil in northwestern Iran, achieved an unprecedented record: With 109 goals in 149 international matches, the multiple "world scorer" is still at the top of the ranking of all national players. The Portuguese Cristiano Ronaldo is currently hot on his heels as the first European to surpass the 100-goal mark in international matches in November. The Juventus star currently has 102 goals.

After ending his active career in 2007, Daei took up coaching positions in various clubs in his home country. An engagement as coach of the national team of Iran in 2008/09 was rather unsuccessful. Most recently he stood on the bridge for Saipa FC Tehran, whose jersey he also wore as an active player. Now the ex-star is apparently drawn back to the big stage. The ambition that distinguished him as an active player is unbroken, it is said from his environment.

Comment

wow. Talk about left field. Obviously moshiri is heavily involved. I am not sure what role he could fill (his english is not super strong I thought, anyways not as strong as his german)

Comment

Don’t believe this one bit - his English is nowhere close to being good enough to work in a coaching role at the highest level of football and also his CV itself is nowhere close to being good enough. Moshiri has shown almost no interest in any Iranian with the exception of azmoun so that makes it even more difficult to believe he’d consider daie.

Also I’m not sure if it’s some kind of translation error but Everton is far from being in the bottom of the prem. Ancelotti has done pretty well since coming there.
        Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 12-09-2020, 05:27 PM.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Don’t believe this one bit - his English is nowhere close to being good enough to work in a coaching role at the highest level of football and also his CV itself is nowhere close to being good enough. Moshiri has shown almost no interest in any Iranian with the exception of azmoun so that makes it even more difficult to believe he’d consider daie.

Also I’m not sure if it’s some kind of translation error but Everton is far from being in the bottom of the prem. Ancelotti has done pretty well since coming there.
          kicker is quite reliable though? Same as you not really sure what his role would be, seems like they are confused to

Comment

Maybe it could be some sort of international ambassador role. He is getting a lot of press against the moment due to the whole Ronaldo thing so maybe someone wanting to capitalise on him being the highest scoring international player of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              kicker is quite reliable though? Same as you not really sure what his role would be, seems like they are confused to
              reliable ? i suppose
              but from my recollection kicker seem to always have had a blatantly obvious disdain for iran and iranian anything..!!? (yall remember those perpetual tokhmy Kicker ratings for our players..!! lol )
              site is probably mostly run by your typical jewish/israeli cunts..?

anyways, i wouldnt be surprised if they were mostly taking the piss with this odd Daie news ..!?

Comment

For German users here, what the hell does this article says about Daei and Everton

Comment

شی/ چهره*ها؛ علی دایی، آقای گل فوتبال جهان بیش از یک فصل و پس از جدایی از باشگاه سایپا، تیمی نداشته و مربیگری هم نکرده است.
                  نشریه آلمانی «کیکر» خبری جدید و جالب درباره اسطوره فوتبال ایران منتشر کرده و مدعی شده باشگاه اورتون که فرهاد مشیری ایرانی-بریتانیایی مالک آن است، خواهان همکاری با دایی شده. البته این نشریه اشاره کرده که مشخص نیست باشگاه اورتون در چه زمینه*ای با دایی همکاری خواهد کرد، اما مسئله*ای که روشن است این همکاری در زمینه مربیگری نخواهد بود.
                  هدایت اورتون این روزها برعهده کارلو آنچلوتی مربی پرافتخار و نامدار ایتالیایی است.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                    For German users here, what the hell does this article says about Daei and Everton

Nothing concrete, only that Everton "wants" to cooperate/work with Ali Daei but in which function is still unclear.
                    He who cannot obey himself is commanded.

Comment

Yea i've read that on social media. Looks like Farhad Moshiri showing some gheirat after all. I was hoping to see more iranians in everton few years ago when he bought the club. Hopefully we'll see some iranian youth development in Everton in future.

Comment

https://www.persianleague.com/15065-...about-ali-daei
                        https://pressfrom.info/au/news/enter...-ali-daei.html

Everton rumors about Ali Daei

PressFrom - He recently had to fear for his title as the most accurate national player in history - Cristiano Ronaldo is on his heels. However, the Iranian Ali Daei may return to the international football stage in a new role.

Former Iranian national player and Bundesliga pro Ali Daei is apparently about to return to international football. According to information from kicker, a club from England is interested in working with the 51-year-old current coach. Rumor has it that it is Everton FC. So far it remains unclear in which role Daei could work for the current bottom of the Premier League table.

The World Cup participant from 1998 and 2006 moved to Arminia Bielefeld a good 23 years ago together with his compatriot Karim Bagheri. The striker scored 19 goals in 107 Bundesliga games from 1997 to 2002 for East Westphalia and then for FC Bayern and Hertha BSC. In the Iranian national team, the metallurgy engineer, who was born in Ardabil in northwestern Iran, achieved an unprecedented record: With 109 goals in 149 international matches, the multiple "world scorer" is still at the top of the ranking of all national players. The Portuguese Cristiano Ronaldo is currently hot on his heels as the first European to surpass the 100-goal mark in international matches in November. The Juventus star currently has 102 goals.

Hapless national coach

After ending his active career in 2007, Daei took up coaching positions in various clubs in his home country. An engagement as coach of the national team of Iran in 2008/09 was rather unsuccessful. Most recently, he stood on the command bridge for Saipa FC Tehran, whose jersey he also wore as an active player. Now the ex-star is apparently drawn back to the big stage. The ambition that distinguished him as an active player is unbroken, it is said from his environment.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

This can't be BS news since it was published in Kicker and Iranian media use Kicker as their source. Damn, I'm very curious now

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            reliable ? i suppose
                            but from my recollection kicker seem to always have had a blatantly obvious disdain for iran and iranian anything..!!? (yall remember those perpetual tokhmy Kicker ratings for our players..!! lol )
                            site is probably mostly run by your typical jewish/israeli cunts..?

anyways, i wouldnt be surprised if they were mostly taking the piss with this odd Daie news ..!?
                            I think you're mixing kicker with bild

Comment

this is a little bit too outlandish to not have evidence supporting it. but i can’t even imagine daei overtaking ancelotti [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                              X