Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why have we lacked success in the past 40 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    And you my friend are unfamiliar with reality.
    You are incorset. Also you never answered my question: Do you agree that 3 is more than zero and that 50% is not more than 50%?
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      You are incorset. Also you never answered my question: Do you agree that 3 is more than zero and that 50% is not more than 50%?
      Yes i agree that 3 is more than 0 and that 50% is not more than 50%.

Also, what does incorset mean?

Comment

Yes i agree that 3 is more than 0 and that 50% is not more than 50%.
        So it would be wrong to say I traveled to more states in the US this year because this year I traveled to 50% of them while last year I traveled to 50% of them, right? Or it would be wrong to say I made more money today than yesterday because today I earned zero dollars while yesterday I earned 3 dollars, right?

Also, what does incorset mean?
        You need to research it.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          So it would be wrong to say I traveled to more states in the US this year because this year I traveled to 50% of them while last year I traveled to 50% of them, right? Or it would be wrong to say I made more money today than yesterday because today I earned zero dollars while yesterday I earned 3 dollars, right?
          You need to research it.
          Yes but this amazing analogy does not apply to Iranian football as TM of 2020 would trash TM of '78 with at least 6 goals or more... Azmoun and Taremi would have a field day mate.

Comment

I recommend everyone to have a look in the History of Iran (even the Football History) before 1979.
            Our ´78 Team has been the best Team Asia has seen until that time. Never forget our Legacy - and listen from time to time to those who had the privilege to be alive during that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
              I recommend everyone to have a look in the History of Iran (even the Football History) before 1979.
              Our ´78 Team has been the best Team Asia has seen until that time. Never forget our Legacy - and listen from time to time to those who had the privilege to be alive during that time.
              I have the highest respect for TM during all it's periods. But to belittle TM's achievements from the 90's and onwards and saying that TM made no progress is not right.

Fact is that while the TM of '78 was good for its time by Asian standards, they still lost heavily to Holland and Peru with 3-0 and 4-1 and they would dream of going toe to toe with the best teams in the world like the later TM's did.

Going toe to toe against the Yugoslavia of Mijatovic, Nigeria the champions of Africa, Spain, Portugal, Messi's Argentina, beating the US, Morocco, are all great achievements.TM also did great during the Asian cups of 1996, 2004 and 2015 but was cheated by the referees. They played great and memorial games during world cup qualifications bringing us much joy. Produced many outstanding and talented players. And to call them failures is not only very negative but also incorrect.

Comment

Yes but this amazing analogy does not apply to Iranian football as TM of 2020 would trash TM of '78 with at least 6 goals or more... Azmoun and Taremi would have a field day mate.
                The analogy applies and you just admitted our success in the past is more than what we have been achieving since then. Also you are unfamiliar with our history.

Comment

Fact is that while the TM of '78 was good for its time by Asian standards, they still lost heavily to Holland and Peru with 3-0 and 4-1 and they would dream of going toe to toe with the best teams in the world like the later TM's did.
                  This ignores the other team which our 3-consecutive asian cup winning undefeated continentally team played during the 1978 world cup.

And if you don't think that team was anything apart from world class, then it's going to be difficult to debate the issue. They had eliminated the reigning European champions in qualifiers, won 60 medals between the players already from the highest tiers of European club competition.

Comment

I'll start by saying lack of sponsorship and privatization as well as overpaying international coaches who under other circumstances would be competing to be our coach and we could bargain and make clear goals for determining success and failures.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by aligholi
                      Yes - but the problem is that as long as so called Shah was serving tea there wasn't any problem, he got what he wanted. But what is often forbidden in history is what happened AFTER Shah wanted to stop serving tea --->
                      US and Europe said to Pahlavi (who really is a cheap McDonalds worker): Pahlavi, boro chaiee bereez?
                      Pahlavi said: Man Shaheh Iranam nemikham Chaiee bebaram. I am the King of Iran Shah also said in English!
                      So US and Europe said: get lost, and suddenly Pahlavi realized he is nothing but a minimum wage worker at McDonalds. In fact Pahlavi was so powerful that he couldn't even see a doctor for his cancer, so he died as what he was - a poor minimum wage worker, the Shah of Iran's Mcdonalds an Brothels.
                      Sadly, whereas when Shah was in power Iran used to win the world cup every other year, now they haven't been able to do that. Must have been that tea Pahlavi was serving - what did he, or Los Angelians, or Sharif University students put in it?
                      You continue to be incorset.

Comment

Originally posted by aligholi
                        Yes - but the problem is that as long as so called Shah was serving tea there wasn't any problem, he got what he wanted. But what is often forbidden in history is what happened AFTER Shah wanted to stop serving tea --->
                        US and Europe said to Pahlavi (who really is a cheap McDonalds worker): Pahlavi, boro chaiee bereez?
                        Pahlavi said: Man Shaheh Iranam nemikham Chaiee bebaram. I am the King of Iran Shah also said in English!
                        So US and Europe said: get lost, and suddenly Pahlavi realized he is nothing but a minimum wage worker at McDonalds. In fact Pahlavi was so powerful that he couldn't even see a doctor for his cancer, so he died as what he was - a poor minimum wage worker, the Shah of Iran's Mcdonalds an Brothels.
                        Sadly, whereas when Shah was in power Iran used to win the world cup every other year, now they haven't been able to do that. Must have been that tea Pahlavi was serving - what did he, or Los Angelians, or Sharif University students put in it?

Banned for spam!
                        See you next minth, i.e.e next year
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                        X