Jafar Salmani @ Portimonense S.C. | 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    starting vs benfica! Hopefully has a great game to take points off benfica, and help out Carvalhal's Braga secure third CL spot. Will be great for ghayedi to play CL next season there
    Wait, is Ghaedi linked to Braga or are you day dreaming

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      Wait, is Ghaedi linked to Braga or are you day dreaming
      in words of recently fired mourinho, i prefer not to speak

Comment

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/10608...591869|28|1|en

link

Comment

thanks for link
          whats his number ? playing position ?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            thanks for link
            whats his number ? playing position ?
            playing left wing/LWB. number 29 with yellow boots

Comment

He is playing on the left side ahead of the defender. He seems to have been assigned Benfica's right wingback who seem like a wicked fast player and very dangerous player. He is glued to the guy the whole time.

Comment

I can't watch the game. Is he really playing as CM per livescore?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  I can't watch the game. Is he really playing as CM per livescore?

no LWB

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    playing left wing/LWB. number 29 with yellow boots
                    Just saw your post, thanks

Comment

great goal by portimonense who take the lead. Jafar so far very stable in defensive positioning, blocking crosses, and keeping possession with simple passes. His fundamental technique (first touch, passing technique, body positioning) and game IQ (defensive positioning, tracking runner, when to play simple, etc) is very good for a young player from PGPL. Probably why the coach feels comfortable enough to start him in this game vs benfica even though he hasnt played many games.

Comment

1-1 HT
                        Jafar playing pretty solid
                        his defensive movement w/o the ball is commendable living very little gap for benfica right wing attackers, hence forcing benfica to target most their attack down the other side where their equalizer came from too and there was not much jafar coulda done to prevent it.

Port. got a great go ahead goal from a well worked out through ball and finishing opposite wing from jafar who was uninvolved .... but i believe it was his rather daring Switch of a play to the RW initially that eventually led to the opener..!! their CD fell asleep toward the end of the half conceding the equalizer...!!

Comment

that was a cheap goal by benefica. The portimonese players should have screamed and throw themselves on the floor as the striker hit them both on the chests and bloodied one of them mouth and thrust himself forward.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

is he still on ?
                            havent noticed him with this shit quality link
                            go ahead goal came from his wing ... shoulda been called a foul... forward with swinging his arms all over jabbing both CDs ... but refs obviously will favor big team with those 50/50calls

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              is he still on ?
                              havent noticed him with this shit quality link
                              go ahead goal came from his wing ... shoulda been called a foul... forward with swinging his arms all over jabbing both CDs ... but refs obviously will favor big team with those 50/50calls
                              still on
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

their team plays very fast, compact football.

I see why they have good results of yet. Bit unlucky with the two goals they conceded this half, good finishing from benfica guys and a bit of crappy defending in the box. Jafar not really at fault for anything.

Solid first game back from him.

Comment

Working...
                                X