• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came on for his debut

Comment

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...rtimonense_sc/

Official: Keisuke Honda signs for Portimonense SC

Comment

New competitor. According to Transfermarkt, he plays on the left wing.
        https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...por-emprestimo

Comment

Played 18min against pacos (5th). 0/0 FT

Comment

nice. His process will take 6 months- 1 yr if he has the required quality.

It is a very similar situation to milad(besides both similar position). Arriving in a solid EU league (russia, portugal) from being in midtable PGPL team not even always as starter (I think salmani was more of a starter than milad with rah ahan). Took milad 6+ months to break into starting xi in akhmat, and really a bit longer to start playing well.

Salmani already getting 20 min cameos is good. He benefits a lot by the fact the coach already worked with him in abadan, a bit similar to persian speaking coach being able to communicate with milad more in Grozny, but even more useful.

Comment

nice cameo! Nearly had an assist in the last minute (Im pretty sure that was him lol) with a good low cross from right side. Also involved in an earlier play that nearly led to a goal too.

portimonense look to be a fairly solid team this year.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                New competitor. According to Transfermarkt, he plays on the left wing.
                https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...por-emprestimo

Lee Seung-woo is an excellent player in my opinion and a very good acquisition by Portimonense. This dude always turned up against Iran and scored on us! I personally remember him back from the Asian Games in 2018 where he won the tournament with South Korea and played against Iran and scored. Also, 2016 Suwon Continental Cup when he played against our youth teams.

He came through the ranks of La Masia and scored 39 goals in 29 appearances during his 1st season. Later, he joined Hellas Verona in Serie A where he did not really shine and his team got relegated to Serie B (but they won promotion again to Serie A following season). Later he moved to STVV, also where he did not really shine, maybe you could argue that he really did not get a fair chance to show himself. I believe he can have better experience in his time at Portugal. Lee Seung-woo can play as a winger or attacking midfielder, but it seems possible that Paulo Sérgio will play him as a winger in a 4-3-3 formation.

Comment

he was very weak in st truiden couple games I saw vs our guys...

basically he keeps getting chances from barca youth background and has been shit at all of them. Wouldnt pass the ball for that belgian side.

Comment

is this the same guy that was banned from playing for 2 years? i remember hearing so much about him and how real madrid was trying so hard to sign him

Comment

Keisuke Honda has terminated his contract, something to do with him not being able to be registered to be part of the league squad.

Comment

Salmani starting vs Gil vincente, game starting in 45min !!

Comment

Too many games to watch!

Comment

Assist in the first minute!

Comment

Just scored on the 33rd min as well, playing really well

Comment

WHAT A CRACK, portuguese league definitely suits to our players

Comment

Working...
                                X