Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ needs time. I honestly feel like colombian players are not motivated enough. They play so weak. Juan Cuadrado , james rodrigues and yerry Mina are all playing like bunch of amatuers!

Comment

Coach Carlos Queiroz told a news conference he was responsible for the defeat in Quito and urged supporters to be patient. ''Colombia players and fans need to know that these players will bring a lot of glory to Colombia,'' he said. ''We ask for tolerance and understanding.''

“In the two first goals we made mistakes,” Colombia coach Carlos Queiroz said. “We have to take responsibility. They made fewer mistakes and in soccer that is the team that wins.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ecuador...6450--sow.html
      https://www.yahoo.com/news/cavani-su...231231273.html

Comment

Queiroz is criticized, leaves a request and mentions "something that cannot be talked about"

https://www.ojogo.pt/internacional/p...-13046890.html

"We ask supporters for tolerance and understanding. They deserve more and for sure that in the future we will win the games we need," he said, insisting later on to consider himself guilty, as he had in the previous game: "Once again I have to say that I am I am responsible. These players are the ones who have won other victories and who will win other games tomorrow. "

Then he explained that there are problems that are not yet known to the public: "The variations of the last two weeks are something that cannot be talked about. This is not the best time. We must accept that Ecuador was better. They marked us goals in situations allowed by us. "

The next game is against Brazil, but only in 2021. "We have to raise our heads. Now the players go to the clubs and they will certainly make an effort to improve and arrive in good conditions in March. The key is to recover them. mentally and technically in their teams. "

Comment

lol no way baba.

Comment

Hala hamin kam mundeh:

Imagie Branco accepts an offer to coach Atlético Nacional Medellín and starts the whole episode he had in IPL with CQ
            J/K

Hope CQ can pull his team out of this mess and shut his criticizers up!
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

He will get fired soon, he is simply too negative for a team like Colombia or any team that wants to play attractive football.

Has never been able to meet expectations as a senior coach and the same thing will happen in Colombia. I guess he will always have fans in Iran supporting him, I am not sure if his support is because of his results or simply because he said a few things about IRI. Iranian diaspora love to make heroes out of anyone that criticizes IRI.

I am much happier with the current TM coach and how the team is playing.

Comment

Lets say CQ is available and would return. would you take him over Dragan Skočić ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rezzy View Post
                  Lets say CQ is available and would return. would you take him over Dragan Skočić ?
                  Tricky question. I really would like Skocic to succeed and reach a new dimension as a coach. Plus the fact, we don't have much of "he is going to resign, he is not paid, etc.." which is nice.

Comment

Only circumstance under which we should get rid of Skocic, let alone consider CQ is if we barely scrape by this qualification round (finish 2nd, and get by with luck), and we lose and draw our first 3-4 matches in the next qualification round.

otherwise, as much as I don't rate Skocic, it's not fair to him to just ditch him because our ex broke up with their new partner. He needs to be given a proper chance.

Comment

I'd say lets get CQ to coach with Skocic and Ivankovic as his assistants!!!! Best of all three worlds. What can possibly go wrong!!!

But seriously, I am CQ's biggest fan. Love the man to death, but if he is fired from Colombia, I don't know where his head will be at. Getting fired is very emotional and coming back to Iran will be emotional too and emotional squared is never a good thing. I think it is best to stay parted and keep the good memories.

Comment

Don’t think skocic will ever find as many fans as CQ. CQ will always have supporters in Iran. Some ppl just love him. I get the reason why. Many Iranians operate like that. They want to find a hero that fights for them. The content is not important for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rezzy View Post
                          Hell yeah! Not that I don't believe in Dragan, but I mean it's CQ!

Comment

fk me it was a WCQ too..!! i thought it was friendly ..!!

apparently ecuador hadnt scored that many in their prior 16 game..!!lol

hard to see him surviving that debacle with brazil coming up next and plenty of time for a new coach to be brought on..!!

even when he was coaching us, i felt he was far more of an ideal candidate for head of IFF and main head-honcho in charge of organizing, professionalizing our entire football operations...! those are his real stand-out and world class qualities ..! a similar role to that of what Zico did for Japan..!

Comment

Originally posted by rightoussoul View Post
                              He will get fired soon, he is simply too negative for a team like Colombia or any team that wants to play attractive football.

Has never been able to meet expectations as a senior coach and the same thing will happen in Colombia. I guess he will always have fans in Iran supporting him, I am not sure if his support is because of his results or simply because he said a few things about IRI. Iranian diaspora love to make heroes out of anyone that criticizes IRI.

I am much happier with the current TM coach and how the team is playing.
                              maybe It's because of the back to back world cup qualification ?
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I think he should come back to Iran and become the head of IFF, or minister of Sports, or better yet, the Supreme Burrito in charge of firing all the useless incompetent bureaucrats in Iran.
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X