Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egypt shall park the bus and have only one gameplan but on the positive side they will be organized and he will bring professionalism.

Comment

https://youtu.be/JFZDJOEiQ_Y
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

According to a report

His contract with the Eyptian football federation is $85,000 per month and it has been agreed that the contract tax will be deducted from his monthly salary.

Comment

^nosheh jaan!

Comment

Unless living in a fantasy world, anyone can see what this guy did for Iran, from so many different perspectives.... He won't ever be coach again but wish him all the best in whatever job he has.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              According to a report

His contract with the Eyptian football federation is $85,000 per month and it has been agreed that the contract tax will be deducted from his monthly salary.
              Thats not too much , very good for both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                Thats not too much , very good for both sides.
                ]

If news is accurate its less than his contract with Iran. In his contract with Iran, Gov was responsible for his substantial tax too.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  ]

If news is accurate its less than his contract with Iran. In his contract with Iran, Gov was responsible for his substantial tax too.
                  Yep he also signed less with Colombia too...seemed to only fleece the country under sanctions. I know I know...everyone will say he had more challenges with TM than elsewhere...but he also had an 8 year stint. That kind of job stability as a football coach is unheard of at national team level.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    Yep he also signed less with Colombia too...seemed to only fleece the country under sanctions. I know I know...everyone will say he had more challenges with TM than elsewhere...but he also had an 8 year stint. That kind of job stability as a football coach is unheard of at national team level.

Lollll of course he's gonna be paid more to have to live and work in Iran. What else would one expect??

As for his eight year stint, we needed him to stay badly, and it would have been insane to not renew the contract of the best Coach we've ever had.

Comment

Are you sure? His contract in Colombia was pretty fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Are you sure? His contract in Colombia was pretty fat.
                        At 2014 WC he earned 2+ million yearly. He signed with Colombia for $1million yearly.

https://www.sportekz.com/football/ca...net-worth/amp/

Comment

At 2014 WC he earned 2+ million yearly. He signed with Colombia for $1million yearly.

Dear
                          Simply term Salary might not be all there is to earnings.

Issues such as Tax, Advertizements , Bonus and other perks sometimes are substantial.
                          There was a report not denied by Kafashian that former coach was entitle to portion of WC earning ( $1.6 Mil from $8 Mill reward0)

Forbes suggested $ 19 Mil for 8 Y total earnings,

We don't know terms of contract with Egypt , May be they pay him differently but i doubt that. I have little experience with Egyptian Managers ( Petrojet) and I knowunlike Iranian they don't waste money easily, Every payments has to go to several phases to be checked.
                          Last edited by St_Mark; 09-12-2021, 07:19 AM.

Comment

This report says 3 million USD annually in Colombia!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              This report says 3 million USD annually in Colombia!
                              From the link ($1million/year for 3 years or $3million over 3 years):

...after signing three year contract deal with Colombia football till 2022. His salary reported $1 million a year according to sources.

Comment

From the link ($1million/year for 3 years or $3million over 3 years):

...after signing three year contract deal with Colombia football till 2022. His salary reported $1 million a year according to sources.

Sorry. I didn't share the right link with you.

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/201..._137805924.htm

Queiroz and the FCF finalized details of a five-year contract this week and the manager will reportedly earn an annual salary of around three million US dollars.

Comment

Working...
                                X