Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he could be successful if he could handle Salah, teach them how to defend and harvest the talent pool well. There are many ifs, but he did it in Iran. He already got three Egyptian assistant coaches, he (borteghali ) will bring his own (ajaneb ) too.
    Go CQ!

Comment

All the best, hope to see him in Qatar

Comment

It would be great if he takes some iranian assistant like Aghajanian with him, does anyone know what aghajanian does after CQ left ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
          It would be great if he takes some iranian assistant like Aghajanian with him, does anyone know what aghajanian does after CQ left ?
          if i remember correctly, he is blacklisted by iff

Comment

If we and Egypt manage to qualify to WC22 then there is a chance we might face Egypt... We always have a African team in our group..

Comment

Maybe we get an Egypt - Iran friendly out of this!

I can't even remember a game against Egypt...

Comment

Egypt is the perfect job for CQ, much better than Iraq for sure.
                His chances of qualification are really good. They simply need to beat Libya and they'll top the group and head into a playoff against another group winner.

Egypt is very comparable to Iran as far as pride, media, fan base, infrastructure, etc.
                Good luck to CQ, he will definitely bring discipline into their team and push players into European leagues.
                It will mainly depend on players buying into his philosophy like TM players did. If it wasn't for CQ, Mehdi or Sardar wouldn't be as big as they currently are.

Comment

Will not last long. CQ can not excel in countries where they expect their team to play attractive offensive football. Egyptians believe that their team is one of the best in Africa and parking the bus will not be acceptable to them.

CQ should get a job in country like China were they don't have the talent to qualify without parking the bus and playing defensive football.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Comment

As with the Columbia coaching announcement, I wish CQ all the best and hope to see him in a friendly match with TM and in the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by rightoussoul View Post
                      Will not last long. CQ can not excel in countries where they expect their team to play attractive offensive football. Egyptians believe that their team is one of the best in Africa and parking the bus will not be acceptable to them.

CQ should get a job in country like China were they don't have the talent to qualify without parking the bus and playing defensive football.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
                      I might be wrong, but I’ve read he didn’t “park the bus” at his last gig with Columbia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Best African team indeed, with great players. Welcome to WC 2022 King Q ; - )
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                          Best African team indeed, with great players. Welcome to WC 2022 King Q ; - )
                          If we and they qualify I hope we don’t get Egypt [emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            As with the Columbia coaching announcement, I wish CQ all the best and hope to see him in a friendly match with TM and in the WC.
                            Egypt is in KSA pocket, no way they will accept a friendly with us. We are still waiting a friendly with his Colombia.
                            A friendly with Belgium seems more probable

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                              If we and they qualify I hope we don’t get Egypt [emoji51]

I hope we do

Comment

Our boys still have lot of respect for the king

Comment

Working...
                                X