Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you guyz deduct his salary over 8 years and that of his assistants?

How much was left over for IFF?

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rightoussoul View Post
      Did you guyz deduct his salary over 8 years and that of his assistants?

How much was left over for IFF?

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
      he was making between 1-2 million a year (I think after first cycle it was renegotiated to close to 2 million) for 8 years. Im not sure if you expect him to work for free or? If we call it an average of 1.5 a year that leaves 12 million ish from estimated 20 mil of tournament prize money. I have no info on contract of assistants, but cant imagine it was over 3-5 mil total, and even that is generous. So yes, still plenty left over for IFF.

If you add in the fact that colombia paid him DOUBLE what we did, and that we paid wilmots even MORE than that, CQ was financially a cash cow for IFF.

Comment

Quieroz cost Iran nearly 20 million. He also charged columbia half what he charged us. Just him personally and none of his staff. Does not include his fines, and other expenses. For a cash strapped sanctioned IFF not the best deal considering results. He charged UAE a quarter what he charged us back in 98 ofcourse times are different but neither UAE nor Columbia accepted his performance at bargain rates compared to us.

https://www.sportekz.com/football/ca...roz-net-worth/

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          Quieroz cost Iran nearly 20 million. He also charged columbia half what he charged us. Just him personally and none of his staff. Does not include his fines, and other expenses. For a cash strapped sanctioned IFF not the best deal considering results. He charged UAE a quarter what he charged us back in 98 ofcourse times are different but neither UAE nor Columbia accepted his performance at bargain rates compared to us.

https://www.sportekz.com/football/ca...roz-net-worth/

false news!

CQ costed iran 20 mil? u mean u won iran 20mil in price money right? So he costed iran zero dollars.

Besides he earned much more in columbia, 1mil dollars a year more

Comment

We should’ve never let him go. This man developed a team that went head to head with Argentina, Spain, and Portugal. Set the record for longest streak of not conceded a goal in WCQ. Got us into a consecutive World Cup with ease. And instilled discipline and work ethic into our players who started football in a broken / unsupported system. We should’ve held on to him with everything we had. Instead we game millions to a crook who may have ruined our chances for qualification. You have to be either crazy or blind to discard the development we had under Carlos for 8 years.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
              false news!

CQ costed iran 20 mil? u mean u won iran 20mil in price money right? So he costed iran zero dollars.

Besides he earned much more in columbia, 1mil dollars a year more
              Read the link. We paid him 1.8 million Euros...much more than colombia.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Read the link. We paid him 1.8 million Euros...much more than colombia.
                Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
                http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/201..._137805924.htm
                annual salary of 3 million dollars with colombia...Come on he made double what we gave him with his contract there!

Comment

Maybe but then again let's focus on football. CQ had 8 years and was well paid as TM coach. He had camps and friendlies arranged all over the world. Its not like money wasn't spent and TM was devoid of all resources. During his 8 years he got more from IFF than any previous coach did...in fact he was one of the highest paid in WC both times....yes we lack facilities but we also had great camps against some world class teams...maybe thats the legacy of CQ but it didn't translate to much beyond ranking #1 in Asia. I mean are we that far off from Costa Rica and look what they did in WC...

The other consideration is that through his connections we got those friendlies. He is well respected all over the world with deep relationships from continent to continent. That's a central reason to how we got these friendlies in the first place

Think GN is going to help get us matches with Chile and Sweden?

Comment

Even after he left, Taremi credited him for the Portugal move. And do you think our other legionnaires in Portugal are there by accident?

I mean just for one second compare that to one of his predecessors who fell out with the 22 year old IPL player of the year because he didn't want to accept a forced Croatian league move back in Spring 2006.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/201..._137805924.htm
                      annual salary of 3 million dollars with colombia...Come on he made double what we gave him with his contract there!

and never paid on time.... In one instance with 6 months delay.....
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                        and never paid on time.... In one instance with 6 months delay.....
                        and haters will keep saying he was robbing from us. Dude was paying for equipment out of his own pocket at one point!

Please if people want to make anti CQ arguments stick to style of play (although we had no definable style of play ever in history of football), confrontational attitude (this I actually recognize but the people he was dealing with in federation needed a major kick up the ass to do anything), or things of that nature.

Do not bring monetary aspect into it or insinuate CQ was somehow robbing us. It is insulting and flies directly in face of facts! Also really dilutes the quality of any argument.

Comment

and haters will keep saying he was robbing from us. Dude was paying for equipment out of his own pocket at one point!

Lets not call people or label people we disagree with as “haters”. Thats not true.
                          Ozon loves TM as much as you do. He has a different opinion.
                          Truth is always somewhere in the middle. Through constructive discussion we can get there!
                          So lets not bash but engage constructively!

PS: exception to the rule is: PP > SS! end of the discussion!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                            Lets not call people or label people we disagree with as “haters”. Thats not true.
                            Ozon loves TM as much as you do. He has a different opinion.
                            Truth is always somewhere in the middle. Through constructive discussion we can get there!
                            So lets not bash but engage constructively!
                            PS: exception to the rule is: PP > SS! end of the discussion!
                            thats why I say hater specifically. Different opinion is you dont like CQ for technical reasons, personality reasons, fine. Everybody can have different opinion and we can discuss as we are doing here.

Hating is when you start to make argument somehow the guy was a thief! At that point you are saying something that is just not aligned with reality and are just slandering because you dislike him.

Comment

thats why I say hater specifically. Different opinion is you dont like CQ for technical reasons, personality reasons, fine. Everybody can have different opinion and we can discuss as we are doing here.

Hating is when you start to make argument somehow the guy was a thief! At that point you are saying something that is just not aligned with reality and are just slandering because you dislike him.
                              lets not get there please thanks.

Comment

Please if people want to make anti CQ arguments stick to style of play (although we had no definable style of play ever in history of football), confrontational attitude (this I actually recognize but the people he was dealing with in federation needed a major kick up the ass to do anything), or things of that nature.
                                Do not bring monetary aspect into it or insinuate CQ was somehow robbing us. It is insulting and flies directly in face of facts! Also really dilutes the quality of any argument.
                                Not to mention how many times CQ said publicly in interviews that he was not getting paid on time. The biggest robbery of IFF was by Wilmots. CQ deserved everything he got (and more). Finally, as was mentioned previously, he brought in as much (if not more) money as his salary for TM/IFF through his WC/AFC performances.

Comment

Working...
                                X