No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League 2020/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moharram Navidkia is a total class-act. I wish we had more of the likes of him. What a gentleman. Incomparable to coaches like GN etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Firouz Karimi [emoji1787]
      In bayad comedian mishod [emoji16]
      https://www.facebook.com/18864129453...5782148818317/

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/236...%D8%A7%D9%86-2

Niazmand, Ghayedi, Salmani (subbed on and changed game) all had great performances today. With Hajsafi, Mohebbi leaving Salmani will be a main guy next year even more. Excited to see his development in ACL matches too before a potential euro move as free agent next summer.

Great to see niazmand finding peak form again right before he departs to europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          Moharram Navidkia is a total class-act. I wish we had more of the likes of him. What a gentleman. Incomparable to coaches like GN etc.
          honestly PGPL coaching situation is getting better (slowly).

Yahya, Nekou, Navidkia are excellent and in their own category imo. The football Sepahan played this year was best in the league. I like to see how he can evolve team with some key guys leaving this summer. Yahya has done it for PP and it is the sign of a truly strong coach.

Majidi tactically is nothing special but he has good character and emotionally understands his team. Hopefully he can also develop more on tactical side during this time.

Khatibi was honestly very surprising and solid for tractor, the tactical adjustments he made in ACL to get them through the group were really unexpected.

Comment

Nekou leaving Foolad, with Majidi doing well with Eses, it will be interesting to see where his next destination will be.
            Kamalvand also named as the new Tractor coach. Khatibi is also without team

Comment

So the reason why Agh Karim wasn't at title ceremony was he got mad at Yahya and why he played Lak vs Peykan. Bagheri judged Lak should have been punished for disciplinary matter, after Lak incident with Top jam kon. Yahya thought the last match is crucial and didn't want risk the title.

Anyway, it is not like Lak have made much of difference vs Peykan.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                So the reason why Agh Karim wasn't at title ceremony was he got mad at Yahya and why he played Lak vs Peykan. Bagheri judged Lak should have been punished for disciplinary matter, after Lak incident with Top jam kon. Yahya thought the last match is crucial and didn't want risk the title.

Anyway, it is not like Lak have made much of difference vs Peykan.
                Interesting. I wonder how true this incident is. I applaud daash Karim. Discipline and disciplinary punishment should always apply to all players who deserve receiving it.

Folks, What is your thought on this matter? IYO did Yahya do the right thing or Karim Khan’s wish should have been honored and benched Hamed Lak against Peykan?

I mean after all Rado is also a decent keeper!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  Interesting. I wonder how true this incident is. I applaud daash Karim. Discipline and disciplinary punishment should always apply to all players who deserve receiving it.

Folks, What is your thought on this matter? IYO did Yahya do the right thing or Karim Khan’s wish should have been honored and benched Hamed Lak against Peykan?

I mean after all Rado is also a decent keeper!

1000% with Agha karim on this, not even a question what was the right thing to do in this scenario knowing you have a “second choice” keeper who is as good as your first.

One of the biggest problems in our footy is the lack of discipline. Look at AC 2019 and also the WC in 2018 and see how much time our players spent whining and yelling and running at the referees rather than focusing on the game like professionals. Yahy reinforces that behavior indirectly by not punishing Lak like he should have.

I like yahya as a tactician a lot but it’s stuff like this that shows it would be crime to make him a TM coach or hype him up anything beyond a good tactician at this point in his career Bc he clearly has 0 value for ethics and discipline of his locker room.

Very grateful we have Agha Karim there to challenge him.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Persian Gulf Pro League 2020/21

Ditto! 100% agreed with everything you just said GA jaan. I would never want a weak-minded coach anywhere near TM coaching. We will always need someone like CQ’s mentality and discipline.

Comment

The first penalty of Esteghlal vs Gol gohar was no way a P. K.. GN har chi dahanesh bod be federation o regim goft.:40 sale to in mamlekat zolme...
                      I think he will not get the free pass this time as it was on national TV.

Comment

The first penalty of Esteghlal vs Gol gohar was no way a P. K.. GN har chi dahanesh bod be federation o regim goft.:40 sale to in mamlekat zolme...
                        I think he will not get the free pass this time as it was in national TV.

Absolute legend. Don't care what he has said or done up to this point, or even if his statement tonight was purely because of selfish reasons. Takes balls to do that on State TV the day after a new president is sworn in.

Comment

I think he will not get the free pass this time as it was in national TV.

Because for the past 3 years Esteghlal fans including their coach have done nothing but blame everyone else, the sun and the moon for their poor management and plan. Majidi, who I believe tactically is even worse than fekri was saying yesterday that he is afraid of refereeing decisions for today’s game. They do this every game and apply pressure. It worked. Disgusting.

GN is not a likable figure but when even he makes some good points you have to reflect.

Comment

I don't like GN but how the ref called the first one penalty?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Because for the past 3 years Esteghlal fans including their coach have done nothing but blame everyone else, the sun and the moon for their poor management and plan. Majidi, who I believe tactically is even worse than fekri was saying yesterday that he is afraid of refereeing decisions for today’s game. They do this every game and apply pressure. It worked. Disgusting.

GN is not a likable figure but when even he makes some good points you have to reflect.
                              What a load of BS. Majidi is head and shoulders above Fekri. But i can see why you want Fekri to be our coach lol.

Esteghlalis have been complaining for the past 3 years huh? How about the period of 2011-2015 when you Perspolisis were blaiming everyone for your lack of success? This is nothing compared to that period.

Every goddamn team in the league is complaining about referees. This is a deep problem within our football culture that needs to be solved. But you singling out Esteghlal is just low-class man.

Just wait until you lose a couple of games and we will see if you’re any different.
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

GN is a sore loser Period!
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X