No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League 2020/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abdi scored again. Moghanloo win nicely the air battle to Torabi, another beautiful pass by Torabi, and nice finish by Abdi.

Abdi may at least being invited for the next TM camp.

Comment

Norollahi scores
      2-0 perspolis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ahmad Nour is at his peak. too good for IPL.

Comment

Abdi is Persepolis best forward with 10 goals, got to double digits with limited playing time. Ahmad Nour has 11.

Comment

As much as i love Nour and Moghanloo move to Europe but both are crucial for Persepolis in ACL. I am less concerned for Kanani leaving though.

Comment

Another great chance for Abdi, saved by the keeper.

Comment

More i see of Moghanloo more i like him. He creates so much space for others.

Comment

I am disliking Yahya’s coaching today. No reason to change to such defensive tactics.

Comment

Jalal came at 88 min and saved a goal rightaway lol

Comment

Haha GN be g... raft.. Tractor beat Saipa 5-1, Gol Gohar-Nasaji ended 2-2, Foolad and Padideh ended 0-0. So If Esteghlal win Hazfi, Tractor will qualify for ACL playoff.

Sad part is Saipa was relegated for the first time

Comment

Congrats to all fellow Perspolisis. Much well deserved title! [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Haha GN be g... raft.. Tractor beat Saipa 5-1, Gol Gohar-Nasaji ended 2-2, Foolad and Padideh ended 0-0. So If Esteghlal win Hazfi, Tractor will qualify for ACL playoff.

Sad part is Saipa was relegated for the first time
                          Saipa contributes alot (even to this day) to Iranian youth football.
                          A big shame they've gone down.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            I think theyll bounce back up right away.

Interesting to see future of Hosseinzadeh now. Have a feeling one of Sepahan/SS/PP will pick him up. Great talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Yes, they shouldn’t have sacked Sadeghi. But between Zob-Ahan and them, i’m happy Zob-Ahan stayed in the league.
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                                Yes, they shouldn’t have sacked Sadeghi. But between Zob-Ahan and them, i’m happy Zob-Ahan stayed in the league.
                                Exactly - would have been a nightmare if a historic team like ZA went down. Woulda been the biggest loss for PGPL since Malavan thank god it didn’t happen.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X