• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niazmand is balling out against Perspolise today

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Niazmand is balling out against Perspolise today
      There was a rumor that aria Barzegar was going to get some minutes today. Did he ever come in?

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
        There was a rumor that aria Barzegar was going to get some minutes today. Did he ever come in?
        To be honest I had the game in the background and only paid attention when there seems to be a dangerous attack. So I'm not sure, but I didn't hear his name.

Comment

Perspolis desperately in need of a good finisher. Ale Kasir’s irresponsible and lame gesture cost us so much in all sorts of levels and aspects. With him we most likely would have won the ACL, while getting better results in our recent PGPL encounters.

I honestly blame Yahya as a coach for not having addressed this issue, urging Ale Kasir to refrain grom such risky celebration fashion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Who is this Sasan Hosseini who scored a brace for Naft Masjed yesterday? That's his 4th goal of the season and english sites don't even have his birthday listed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasan_Hosseini

Finally seeing a fair bit of youth be given minutes in this crap which is good to see, not least in Sanat Naft who are top.

Comment

Penalty called against Kanaani, who threw a tantrum. Karim Bagheri had to smack him in the mouth to calm him down. Embarrassing.

https://streamable.com/2esnmo

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                Penalty called against Kanaani, who threw a tantrum. Karim Bagheri had to smack him in the mouth to calm him down. Embarrassing.

Such a clown. Can't have a player like him starting for TM.

Not sure what makes so many of these players so entitled, they act like they are the best in their position in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                  Such a clown. Can't have a player like him starting for TM.

Not sure what makes so many of these players so entitled, they act like they are the best in their position in the world.
                  That's why most of them don't want to leave their confort zone for Europe, or can't cope there

Comment

Kanaani has always been an idiot. He was one of the big idiots in the Iran-Japan game too. Just a dumb guy.

Comment

It has always shocked me that there are so many ppl here who rate him and want him as a starter in TM. Not only footballing wise is he not cut out but now you can clearly see mentally he isn’t either....this isn’t even the first piece (Japan game is evidence too but it didn’t look as bad Bc he wasn’t the only one to mentally mess up then).
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The good thing though is Persepolis won 2-1. Let's go!

Comment

Our cb situation is really crap.

Hope Majid's resurgence leads to a good top 4 move. We all know Poolaliganji will do a third tour in Qatar before another return to China.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

this went on for a solid minute. even his teammates tried to calm him down. He was yelling things "be jooneh madaram".

Comment

Kanani is of course a clown but the ref was calling against Persepolis the whole game and the penalty was a joke. I hope the refs doesn’t do that to my team Sanat naft. Clearly they want al-ss to win this year.

Viva Sanat Naft!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                                Our cb situation is really crap.

Hope Majid's resurgence leads to a good top 4 move. We all know Poolaliganji will do a third tour in Qatar before another return to China.
                                ? I think the cb situation is a lot better than it has been.

We can criticize PAGs career choices forever but the reality he has never not been excellent for TM.

Kanani is a bit of a retard for sure but he again in previous TM games (uzbek and bosnia) was excellent and in general for PPs Yahya was very strong. He proved that in ACL and Yahya has actually improved his game a lot. He also has good chemistry with Shoja.

The emergence of Shoja in recent months was a huge plus. He was great for PP, great for TM, and despite his age can be a very solid asset. If we had the qualifier tomorrow I would start him and PAG in center of defense.

Overall we have 4 solid CBs. Just bc none besides Majid are in europe doesnt necessarily=bad situation. OFC we want as many as possible to go there, but for CB our best have always been not even in europe (think Jalal and Pejman, way more solid in TM than rahman rezaei for example ever was).

Comment

Working...
                                X