2 pm (European time / Berlin )

*** Zob Ahan - Foolad Khouzestan ***
    *** Saipa - Perspolis ***

2:10 pm:

*** Aluminium Arak - Nassaji Mazandaran ***

2:15 pm:

*** Tractorsazi Tabriz - Naft Masjed Soleyman ***
    Carlos Queiroz for TM

I know they are not in PGPL but cool kit unveiling by malavan. Decent kit as well.
    Sanat naft also had a nice one I cant seem to find.

Comment

Whats happened with Tractorsazi ?
      Still 0:0 at HT against newly promoted team from Mes Rafsanjan.

Alireza Mansourian need a win after two draws and one lost
      Carlos Queiroz for TM

Comment

Late goal by substituded player Mohammadreza Abbaszadeh - and what a nice goal in minute 86´

First win for Alireza Mansourian and Tractor this season.
        But i have to say Mes Rafsanjan played very well
        Carlos Queiroz for TM

Comment

Why is the average age of players in PGL so high? I could understand it if we were talking about Indian Super League and we had a load of c-list FIFA names using it as a retirement home but every time I look at lineups it just seems to be full of late 20s-30s Iranian nobodies. Trust your youth, you absolute retards, you are sitting on an untapped natural resource akin to oil.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
            Why is the average age of players in PGL so high? I could understand it if we were talking about Indian Super League and we had a load of c-list FIFA names using it as a retirement home but every time I look at lineups it just seems to be full of late 20s-30s Iranian nobodies. Trust your youth, you absolute retards, you are sitting on an untapped natural resource akin to oil.
            A lot of nepotism and hashieh in it. Think it was Sepahan last year who the coach had a 36 year old brother on the team that started in ACL.

Comment

What a mess. You'd think the crumbling economy would mean money talks and they can put to one side that BS. God bless their strong family ties and loyalties to friends I guess. The fucking scumbags.

Comment

I really wish the league would put some age mandate on the teams. Some smaller leagues have made it a requirement to start 1 U23 player and it's already seeing development results. So many talented players who don't get game time to "respect" the veterans.

Comment

What do you guys think of Hossein Pourhamidi?

Comment

IPL the best league in Asia: Stefano Cusin
                    Cusin like many other foreign coaches hasn't been paid his salary and that's why he left Shahr-Khodro FC
                    Isn't it high time that those foreign coaches who want to or offered to work in Iran realise or be warned that Iran is under total bullying American sanctions and they may not be paid their salaries in foreign currencies? Or at least realise the volitile excahnge rate means clubs may not be able to pay their salaries.

Also why don't clubs sign their contract (with foreign coaches like Iranian coaches) based on Iranian currency instead of Euro or Dollar?
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I've got a day off before christmas so just watching some IPL. Reminds me how much strength in goalkeepers we have seeing Shahab Gordan do some world class saves for Zob Ahan. Alireza Haghighi also very dominant for Gol Gohar. We didn't have this 1 or 2 decades ago.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        I've got a day off before christmas so just watching some IPL. Reminds me how much strength in goalkeepers we have seeing Shahab Gordan do some world class saves for Zob Ahan. Alireza Haghighi also very dominant for Gol Gohar. We didn't have this 1 or 2 decades ago.
                        I always rated gordan highly. Reminds me an European gk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          People won't like hearing this but banning foreign goalies for a few years (when these guys were just young players) worked a bit. It forced clubs to use them.

Comment

Nassaji/pp game is a joke. It is played on a swimming pool

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Nassaji/pp game is a joke. It is played on a swimming pool
                              It’s an embarrassment that in the north of Iran where we have the most rain, we either have the worst grass pitches or horrible artificial fields.

Comment

Working...
                              X