No announcement yet.

Mohammad Reza Azadi @ Panetolikos FC | 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damesh garm ke say mikone dar Europa baazi kone. Agar kaaresh nagereft mishe goft ke mahak zad va nashod.

Va khoshhalam ke naraft dar teame Al-Zahre-Maar baazi kone.

Be har haal Yonaan yek lige footbaal vaghei daare, lighaaye Mickey Mouse keshvarhaaye arabie khalije fars baraye bazikone balaaye 33 saal khoobe.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
      So what you are saying is that these European scouts, whose sole job is to analyze each player extensively and determine suitability for their clubs, just look at the stat sheet when it comes to Iranian player?
      Ali Karimi, no doubt the most talented Iranian player ever, was not a high IQ football player in his youth. He didn’t really learn how to play one touch football till he went to Munich. All he ever wanted to do was dribble through the whole team. Typical of many of our other super talented players in their youth. And it’s not their fault, it’s the systems fault.
      The most perfect example of this is right in front of our face. Guys like Ashkan, Saman, Gucci and evening Zandi were much more advanced mentally. None of those guys except Ashkan would have had the same level of success if they were not brought up in the European football system.
      No what i'm saying is that European scouts of smaller clubs more often look for forwards as players from outside the EU are more expensive and they have smaller budgets, hence forwards outside the EU are more attractive and pursued by these smaller clubs.

Now you are contradicting yourself, first you say that Iranian midfielders lack football IQ or intelligence, and now you're saying it's because of the football system that they lack proper understanding of tactics. Ali Karimi was a rare case who actually had the ability to dribble alot, but all other midfielders i mentioned did not have the same ability nor was it their style to dribble extensively, fe Nekounam, Bagheri, Teymourian, Navidkia etc were all clever midfielders who had a natural understanding of modern professional football.

I do agree that the current football system is outdated and not up to modern standards. But it is not due to a lack of football IQ or intelligence of top Iranian players/midfielders.

Comment

Great news. Wish our young talent great success. I love his last name.

Go Azadi!

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
          No what i'm saying is that European scouts of smaller clubs more often look for forwards as players from outside the EU are more expensive and they have smaller budgets, hence forwards outside the EU are more attractive and pursued by these smaller clubs.

Now you are contradicting yourself, first you say that Iranian midfielders lack football IQ or intelligence, and now you're saying it's because of the football system that they lack proper understanding of tactics. Ali Karimi was a rare case who actually had the ability to dribble alot, but all other midfielders i mentioned did not have the same ability nor was it their style to dribble extensively, fe Nekounam, Bagheri, Teymourian, Navidkia etc were all clever midfielders who had a natural understanding of modern professional football.

I do agree that the current football system is outdated and not up to modern standards. But it is not due to a lack of football IQ or intelligence of top Iranian players/midfielders.
          Football IQ/intelligence is directly correlated to the indoctrination of youth at early age to a structured football system. It has nothing to do with how smart a person is.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
            Football IQ/intelligence is directly correlated to the indoctrination of youth at early age to a structured football system. It has nothing to do with how smart a person is.
            Haha you're exaggerating just a tad, it's football and not rocket science. If what you're saying is true than Iranian midfielders such as Nekounam, Bagheri, Ando, Karimi, Shojaei, Dinmohamadi, Hajsafi and others would not have been able to function in European clubs at all due to missing out on the "indoctrination of a structured football system during their youth" as you put it.

For example, a player such as Ebrahimi could easily play well at Eupen in Belgium and if Nourollahi would get a chance in a club such as Rio Ave or Charleroi he will do well considering his talent and his understanding of the game or football IQ. So what you are saying does not make sense.

Another example, Nourollahi has been playing really good at Perspolis for years now, he is more talented and overall a better player than Ali Alipour, yet it is the latter who gets an offer from an European club because he is a forward who scores goals and as i mentioned previously forward are way more attractive to these clubs. This is the main factor why we have more forwards in Europe in contrast to midfielders and defenders, and not because of a lack of football IQ as you claim.

Comment

Made with his debut today with a sub in 79th minute. They lost 3-1 to PAOK.

Comment

it was 1:1 when he was subbed in. Anyone know if he was involved in any of the conceived goals?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

not played today

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

He played 62 min against Olympacos

Comment

Subbed in at min 64 against olympakos (3/0 loss in cup)

Comment

How many games has he now played in? Haven’t seen him on the score sheet yet
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          How many games has he now played in? Haven’t seen him on the score sheet yet
                          In the league: 9 games , 3 starts and 6 subs
                          in cups: 2 games, 1 start and 1 sub

Comment

And Azadi? Is he still @Panetolikos??
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                            X