Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Bosnia and Herzegovina - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.11.2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was looking forward to this game and he has to ruin it! Karim ansarifard invited , Aref gholami invited , Siamak nemati invited but No sign of Ghoddos, Azmoun, Taremi and even Alireza ????? at least invite some younger under 21 players man! Aref gholami

Comment

Garbage selection could’ve at least picked up young players like Allayar and Delfi. Also what about Zahedi?? Who tf is Sasan Ansari???? I don’t get this line up at all our players need to play games like this to merge back together under this new coach. This is not a good sign but let’s hope the result of this game tells us otherwise at least.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          weak squad. Obviously he has agreed with ARJ, Azmoun, Taremi, Beira, Ghoddos not to call them up.

In my opinion its wrong and weak from the manager. Would CQ have let that happen?

Now, I agree it may harm some of them with their clubs, but this time we just have 1 match and its in europe so it shouldnt be too big of a deal to come and play for TM.
          Anyways, I doubt if taremi leaves for 5 days or arj leaves for 5 days that will make the difference for their bench situations.

Also, calling up sasan ansari, akbar imani, siamak nemati is just terrible. None are TM material. Its very meaningless when we have mehrdad mohammadi, Shahab Zahedi, and others much more deserving of call ups.

I guess we will go with

Abedz;Moharrami,Kanaani,PAG,Milad;Ezatolahi,Nourol lahi;Amiri, Gholizadeh, Ghaedi; Kaveh

But this is not a way to build comrarderie and a culture in TM when any "legionairre" bc they are getting splinters in their ass with their club can just remove themselves from TM list. Seriously, ARJ being in squad once a year will not change his chances with relegation destined pothead at all, but it will get him a bit more familiar with the new right back that will start under him in key matches moving forward. If Beira cannot get a game at antwerp at least he can get some match practice vs a strong bosnia side. If taremi cannot play for Porto in a competitive match from the start at least he can play one against bosnia and return to his team only missing 4-5 days of training.

Skocic is concerning me with being a pushover and acommodating everybody. These are the downsides of making a guy with zero reputation your coach. Sure he may be semi competent, nice, calm, good relationship with players and federation, but hes a pushover who nobody truly respects. I dotn see any of these players skipping TM camp with CQ. CQ would never let them play for national team again.
          This ....!
          Really... everything ...!!
          Shittt call up list, near full waste of a rare, decent friendly match..!!

Comment

Difference between weak coach and strong coach!

Thats what happens when you get cheap coach!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Ghoddos? Were they not happy with his training or something?
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                weak squad. Obviously he has agreed with ARJ, Azmoun, Taremi, Beira, Ghoddos not to call them up.
                In my opinion its wrong and weak from the manager. Would CQ have let that happen?
                Now, I agree it may harm some of them with their clubs, but this time we just have 1 match and its in europe so it shouldnt be too big of a deal to come and play for TM.
                Anyways, I doubt if taremi leaves for 5 days or arj leaves for 5 days that will make the difference for their bench situations.

Also, calling up sasan ansari, akbar imani, siamak nemati is just terrible. None are TM material. Its very meaningless when we have mehrdad mohammadi, Shahab Zahedi, and others much more deserving of call ups.
                I guess we will go with
                Abedz;Moharrami,Kanaani,PAG,Milad;Ezatolahi,Nourol lahi;Amiri, Gholizadeh, Ghaedi; Kaveh
                But this is not a way to build comrarderie and a culture in TM when any "legionairre" bc they are getting splinters in their ass with their club can just remove themselves from TM list. Seriously, ARJ being in squad once a year will not change his chances with relegation destined pothead at all, but it will get him a bit more familiar with the new right back that will start under him in key matches moving forward. If Beira cannot get a game at antwerp at least he can get some match practice vs a strong bosnia side. If taremi cannot play for Porto in a competitive match from the start at least he can play one against bosnia and return to his team only missing 4-5 days of training.
                Skocic is concerning me with being a pushover and acommodating everybody. These are the downsides of making a guy with zero reputation your coach. Sure he may be semi competent, nice, calm, good relationship with players and federation, but hes a pushover who nobody truly respects. I dotn see any of these players skipping TM camp with CQ. CQ would never let them play for national team again.
                Cq didn't have to deal with covid blowing Europe and Iran right now. All Europe is getting stricter measures (lockdown, quarantine, etc.) Most of our legionnaires have to fight for their position in Europe, are in a middle of important games.

We are all p*** when Azmoun missed lazio/Dortmund games or beiro have to go on a quarantine or get injuries in the middle of a busy schedule or concessao invented fake excuse to bench taremi. Let's they have the best chance to improve their status in their club, it will help TM too

Comment

I’m pretty sure skocic is allowing the legionnaires who have sensitive positions in their clubs a chance to train, avoid all the Corona issues and gel with their clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    I’m pretty sure skocic is allowing the legionnaires who have sensitive positions in their clubs a chance to train, avoid all the Corona issues and gel with their clubs.
                    Exactly.

Comment

Ramin r. , saman ghodos, Ghaedi, Saeed azatolahi, where r they??? What kind of crap call is this??? He is all over the place with his selection. He needs find a solid line up and keep working with them.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                        Ramin r. , saman ghodos, Ghaedi, Saeed azatolahi, where r they??? What kind of crap call is this??? He is all over the place with his selection. He needs find a solid line up and keep working with them.
                        Saeid is there as well as Ghaedi.

Comment

So Iran B team vs B/H

Comment

We have one good friendly with propper team and he F*ck it up ! Nice

80% of players called up won't be in A-Team. FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Ghoddos? Were they not happy with his training or something?
                              I was wondering too why they did not mention Ghoddos. Possibly just forgot to mention him.

Comment

Very Poor list from this 'coach'

We have one friendly ahead of our most cruicial WCQ qualifiers in our history there is no time for nonsense players like nemati over Ramin
                                Corona excuses is nonsense all NTs teams are calling up their best players
                                At least 5 Legionaire ST to choose from in Europe yet a basic Foolad ST is called
                                No respect for Masoud or Ashkan - if you don't want them anymore at least go give them 5mins in a friendly and let them say goodbye. Ashkan is miles ahead of bang average midfielders like Nouralhi who cant even win a header

IMO signs of dalal bazi and even as wild as branko behind the scenes...

Going to take a lot to win me over this 'coach'

Comment

Working...
                                X