Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Bosnia and Herzegovina - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.11.2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official announcement from IFF
    http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/6619/

رسمی/برگزاری دیدار تیم ملی مقابل بوسنی قطعی شد

برگزاری دیدار دوستانه تیم ملی مقابل تیم ملی بوسنی و هرزگوین قطعی شد.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال، براساس برنامه ریزی صورت گرفته و تفاهم رسمی امروز میان فدراسیون های فوتبال ایران و بوسنی و هرزگوین ، تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان در اردوی آبان ماه خود در یک دیدار دوستانه در سارایوو در برابر تیم ملی بوسنی قرار خواهد گرفت.
    این مسابقه روز پنجشنبه 22 آبان ماه سال جاری در ورزشگاه 34500 نفری اسیم فرهاتوویچ سارایوو به انجام خواهد رسید.
    ساعت برگزاری این دیدار 18 به وقت محلی خواهد بود و مطابق توافقات صورت گرفته به جهت حفظ
    Last edited by webmaster; 10-28-2020, 07:13 PM.
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
      Official announcement from IFF

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/6619/
      Why does it take always IFF so long to announce, usual IFF procrastination, haha? (They announced Mali friendly late as well.)

Anyways, at least it’s confirmed!

Comment

IFF does the right thing waiting to announce until the contract is signed. Otherwise many vulture Dallals working in the background to cancel the game for their own clients
        To

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          IFF does the right thing waiting to announce until the contract is signed. Otherwise many vulture Dallals working in the background to cancel the game for their own clients
          To
          Doesn’t there have to be a contract signed with IFF before Bosnian federation could officially announce it on their website?

Comment

^ Additionally, I think they probably wanted to make sure they have the whole charter flight, camp in Sarajevo and budget figured out before they announce it.

Go TM!

Comment

These players were also called up to their NT, no idea who they are...

For anyone that knows, they are having a different squad of players for their matches against the Netherlands and Italy, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

These players were also called up to their NT, no idea who they are...

For anyone that knows, they are having a different squad of players for their matches against the Netherlands and Italy, correct?
                I dont think so. There will be one squad submitted to fifa as usual and then they are expected to rotate/rest some of the big guys for iran match.

Comment

I suspect this game will be cancelled. Europe and particularly Bosnia have recorded massive spikes in Covid19 infections.

Comment

Originally posted by alireza0101 View Post
                    I suspect this game will be cancelled. Europe and particularly Bosnia have recorded massive spikes in Covid19 infections.
                    Champions league games are still on

Comment

According to Zenit, Azmoun called up for November friendlies.

Comment

https://bnm.ba/de/blog/aldin-turkes-...in-erfuellung/

Aldin Turkeš, who currently plays for Lausanne-Sport in the top Swiss division, was called up for the upcoming national team games.

For BNM.ba, the 24-year-old commented on his convocation:

“That has always been my dream, I am very happy and grateful to Dusko Bajevic and the whole coaching team for the chance to play in the national team. Since I have also played for the youth national teams of Switzerland in the past, I also attracted the interest of the Swiss Football Association, but at no point did I ask who I want to play for - I am a Bosnian and I know which shirt I want to wear . I can hardly wait to meet my former team-mates from the U21, but I'm also particularly looking forward to meeting Dzeko, Pjanic and the other top players in our ranks ”- said Turkeš for BNM.ba.

Turkeš has already scored 3 goals in the league for Lausanne-Sport this season.
                        So far 5 Bosnian players have been called up. I have not seen Turkeš play but saw he had 25 goals last season in all competitions for Lausanne–Sport last season in Swiss 2nd division. There's also rumors that they will call up their highly rated winger Husein Balic from LASK Linz who scored today against Ludogorets Razgrad.

Comment

Comment

more than enough quality in that squad to be a great test for our boys, even if they rotate heavily for our match.

Comment

https://www.google.com/search?client...rs60;dt;fp;1;;

https://www.espn.in/football/match?gameId=587394

Google and ESPN has this scheduled for the match time, does anyone know differently?

Comment

Lots of their regular well known players and also less familiar/less experienced players nice combo from them. Hopefully we come with something similar as the Uzbekistan match plus a few small changes/addition would be nice.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X