This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LETS GOOOO TEAM MELLI!

I'm predicting a tense qualifying given the stakes, but a smooth ride given the excellent form of our players, particularly our strikers.

3-0 Iran over HK, 1-0 Iran-Bahrain, 5-0 Iran-Cambodia, 1-1 Iran-Iraq.

Iraq 18 Pts
    Iran 16 Pts
    Bahrain 15 Pts
    Hong Kong 5 Pts
    Cambodia 1 Pt

The game against Bahrain is our must-win! We will need to be creative to crack that squad, but its most important to never concede to them.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Clip of TM players entering the Olympic hotel and a few interviews could be found below.'

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8104/%DA%A9%...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Go TM!

Comment

With all due respect, if we can not get 10 points out of four games against Hong Kong, Bahrain, Cambodia and Iraq with all the quality we have, we don't deserve to go the next round, even if the matches are held in dorghoozabad with 500,000 cows shitting all over the football field. Compare our players to the Bahrainis or Iraqis, >50% plays abroad. We have a full starting eleven quality team playing in European A, B and C leagues.

If we fail, it will be because of the weak mentality, the scapegoathunting, the victim role stuff we always see. Just man the f*ck up and grab them points!

My starting eleven:

Beiro
          Moharrami Majid PAG Milad
          Ezza
          ARJ Ghoddos Gholi
          Azmoun Taremi

Ghoddos more in a central role while ARJ and Gholizadeh will be playing as wingers and cutting inside as LAM and RAM

Comment

ghoddos is very disrespected for some reason i doubt he will get much game time

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              Lol even afghanistan has managed to get a friendly game and we don't ! Our Stupid IFF! a friendly game was really vital for our team ! I still have no idea how we gonna play or what formation we gonna use. This could've been a positive factor for skocic to test our his plans .

Iraq had a friendly ( has another one in 3 days)
              Bahrain had a friendly

Oman should be playing against us not against thailand! Our friendly with them was canceled back in 2019 i think. Instead of fixing that our IFF is trying to show off with pointless complaints ! Baba get us one friendly game before hong kong game.
              We have 4 competitive games and most of our opponents have 3, no?
              Also, what's the point of a friendly right now when they players have hardly had a chance to recover, rest or even train together?
              We are not like Iraq or Bahrain who have a league that plays whenever some fat bastard wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Kasra. View Post
                With all due respect, if we can not get 10 points out of four games against Hong Kong, Bahrain, Cambodia and Iraq with all the quality we have, we don't deserve to go the next round, even if the matches are held in dorghoozabad with 500,000 cows shitting all over the football field. Compare our players to the Bahrainis or Iraqis, >50% plays abroad. We have a full starting eleven quality team playing in European A, B and C leagues.

If we fail, it will be because of the weak mentality, the scapegoathunting, the victim role stuff we always see. Just man the f*ck up and grab them points!

My starting eleven:

Beiro
                Moharrami Majid PAG Milad
                Ezza
                ARJ Ghoddos Gholi
                Azmoun Taremi

Ghoddos more in a central role while ARJ and Gholizadeh will be playing as wingers and cutting inside as LAM and RAM
                I love this lineup.. My only worry is that it may be too attacking. Then again Ghoddos has been getting a lot of experience in the championship playing deep as CM

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  I love this lineup.. My only worry is that it may be too attacking. Then again Ghoddos has been getting a lot of experience in the championship playing deep as CM
                  I believe especially against bahrain we should score as early as we can whilst resisting their counter attacks. We should bombard their defensive aspirations with full offensive power. This is also where the DMF role of Ezza and the slight deeper role of Ghoddos as a cmf come in play, when our LB or RB goes upfront, to break their attacks. Our players should be smart and in a worst case grab a yellow card or suspension for next game (Cambodia). The cambodia and HK games are walkovers anyway

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N975F met Tapatalk

Comment

Iraq has 2 friendly games my friend! 2 Bloody friendly games!

We are not like Iraq or Bahrain who have a league that plays whenever some fat bastard wants.
                    Pretty sure we have closed down the league whenever it was needed. They closed down the league for PP nevermind team melli.

friendly right now when they players have hardly had a chance to recover
                    If we had a friendly scheduled , then our camp would've started earlier and our league would've also been posponed to after the WCQ games . It has been done before so nothing is new.

Majority of our players have been free for a week or so . That includes Sardar and Ezza , Taremi , Khalilzadeh etc.. and if we had a friendly game then they would've postponed the league so all IPL players were free too.

So please drop that excuse that our players didn't have time to rest etc...

A friendly game was really vital for our Team melli .

►Here is a fun fact : since 2019 Iraq had 11 friendly games while we only had 5 !

I dono how but their federation manages to get a friendly games like piece of cake ! On other hand our IFF manages to get canceled friendly games and mess up simple tasks! Then show off while trying to fix their mess

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Also, what's the point of a friendly right now when they players have hardly had a chance to recover, rest or even train together?

Comment

Comment

Just realised Bahrain needs a victory more than we do. Look at the table guys. Even if they draw us they are almost eliminated. They know they can’t match our GD.

Do you really think they will want to rely on an already qualified Iraqi team taking points from us?

This will force them to be more offensive, which will play right into our hands.
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I was just looking at the forecast for the first match, and its literally 40C on June 2nd. This goes beyond the impact of the heat on the performance of the players, it's literally endangering the lives of the players. Even elite athletes are at the risk of a heat-stroke. None of the Countries in this group should be hosting matches at this stage in their national stadiums. All of the Capital cities have temp of 35c next week.

Either postpone the games, move them to an air conditions indoor pitch, or move them to China, Korea or Japan (Only places in Asia not going through a heatwave)

Comment

Its still not clear if our Goals against Cambodia will be counted or not since north korea has withdrew from the qualifications. Its now up to AFC and Fifa to decide what they gonna do and trust me its not gonna be in favor for us. So All i know is that we must beat bahrain !

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                            Just realised Bahrain needs a victory more than we do. Look at the table guys. Even if they draw us they are almost eliminated. They know they can’t match our GD.

Do you really think they will want to rely on an already qualified Iraqi team taking points from us?

This will force them to be more offensive, which will play right into our hands.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Its still not clear if our Goals against Cambodia will be counted or not since north korea has withdrew from the qualifications. Its now up to AFC and Fifa to decide what they gonna do and trust me its not gonna be in favor for us. So All i know is that we must beat bahrain !
                              The goals against Cambodia will count in our group, if we are equal on points with Bahrain. Yes we still need to win( we want to control our own destiny in case AFC...) but so does Bahrain. What i’m trying to say is that we can use that to our advantage.
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

The goals against Cambodia will count in our group, if we are equal on points with Bahrain
                                Its still not clear. Yes They have done this in the past but its all up to AFC and Fifa to decide . They might say the Goals against last team is not counted (in groups aswell).

Also one more thing to consider is our GD against other teams in other groups. If cambodia is not counted our GD will be low as hell.

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                                The goals against Cambodia will count in our group, if we are equal on points with Bahrain. Yes we still need to win( we want to control our own destiny in case AFC...) but so does Bahrain. What i’m trying to say is that we can use that to our advantage.

Comment

Working...
                                X