Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah just saw Moghanlou is injured. Doubt Alipour will be invited, so in this case It will be Alekasir or Shahbazzadeh.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Yeah just saw Moghanlou is injured. Doubt Alipour will be invited, so in this case It will be Alekasir or Shahbazzadeh.

Skocic might play with one striker. Taremi and Azmoun will both be playing since Taremi can play as a winger. This means that two forwards will be in the starting eleven. Skocic will for sure call up at least two more. Perhaps three.

Alternatives in Europe:

Ansarifard
      Rezaei
      Zaedi
      Alipour

Ansarifard will most likely be called up as a leader. This makes it 3.
      It’s also likely that Rezaei gets called up as a backup or rotational player.
      #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Some people seem disapointed that Skocic hasn’t announced the squad yet.

Perhaps he’s waiting on the final decision from CAS before he announces the squad.

Think about it, announcing the squad during these times may imply that everything is alright,
        and that we are expecting to lose the case and play in Bahrain which gives us a disadvantage with the investigation. It may make us appear as accepting.
        #BanNoorafkan

Comment

If allahyar is out then alekasir def should be the replacement....he is the only one who is used to playing in those super hot and humid conditions we will be facing in Bahrain. That will be huge to have him.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            If allahyar is out then alekasir def should be the replacement....he is the only one who is used to playing in those super hot and humid conditions we will be facing in Bahrain. That will be huge to have him.
            I hope he never plays for Iran. Iran already has a disastrous reputation in world football.

Do a quick google search on his name and your screen will be covered with pictures or articles of his act that got him banned.

Imagine the damages that could happen by the media if he gets called up. We barely get friendlies as is. If we call him up,
            we might not get any friendlies anymore.

Also, I don’t respect players who are ignorant. What he did was ignorant and he should not even be named in this forum.

It could potentially be suicide to call him up. He is also 31 and will decline soon. Even if he hadn’t done what he did, he is not a long term solution for Iran. Iran needs young players who can grow and carry the team into the future.
            #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
              I hope he never plays for Iran. Iran already has a disastrous reputation in world football.

Do a quick google search on his name and your screen will be covered with pictures or articles of his act that got him banned.

Imagine the damages that could happen by the media if he gets called up. We barely get friendlies as is. If we call him up,
              we might not get any friendlies anymore.

Also, I don’t respect players who are ignorant. What he did was ignorant and he should not even be named in this forum.

It could potentially be suicide to call him up. He is also 31 and will decline soon. Even if he hadn’t done what he did, he is not a long term solution for Iran. Iran needs young players who can grow and carry the team into the future.
              You kind of contract yourself when you don’t say you like ignorance but suggest a quick google search and making an opinion based on that is what we should do....thankfully I have information, like many/most of us here who follow Iranian football closely to know that he did not mean anything racist by his goal celebration action.

I do agree that he did lack a few brain cells in the moment to not know how it could be interpreted....that he doesn’t get a pass on for me but I have the common sense also to know that a guy like him who probably hasn’t spent much time outside of Iran in his life and therefore doesn’t have that level of awareness. I think the heavy punishment sent the message to him.

If he did know what he was doing and did it anyway then it would be a different conversation.

As for the concern with his age and future.....none of that matters. What matters is winning these 4 games, period. Otherwise, we have no future until 2026. Issa is undoubtedly one of the best and most in-form strikers we have in our league and has the experience of playing in those conditions which is why for these 4 games he would make sense to have at our disposal.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I still can't believe we got our home games stolen from us, and we are heading into the remaining WCQs without any friendlies, what a fucking joke out football is man. They couldn't get a SINGLE friendly against any Asian teams?! What a joke...
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Moghanlu just came in for Perspolis and scored the equalizer against Zob. A free header yet a monstrous one considering how potent Noorollahi's service was. He seems to be fine to be invited.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    You kind of contract yourself when you don’t say you like ignorance but suggest a quick google search and making an opinion based on that is what we should do....thankfully I have information, like many/most of us here who follow Iranian football closely to know that he did not mean anything racist by his goal celebration action.

I do agree that he did lack a few brain cells in the moment to not know how it could be interpreted....that he doesn’t get a pass on for me but I have the common sense also to know that a guy like him who probably hasn’t spent much time outside of Iran in his life and therefore doesn’t have that level of awareness. I think the heavy punishment sent the message to him.

If he did know what he was doing and did it anyway then it would be a different conversation.

As for the concern with his age and future.....none of that matters. What matters is winning these 4 games, period. Otherwise, we have no future until 2026. Issa is undoubtedly one of the best and most in-form strikers we have in our league and has the experience of playing in those conditions which is why for these 4 games he would make sense to have at our disposal.
                    I didn’t contradict myself. I never said he was racist. I said he was ignorant for what he did which you even agreed to.

No one can say that he, as an iranian player who plays in the AFC Champions Leauge, isn’t familiar with asians.

He was ignorant and he was 30 which makes it worse.
                    #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      Moghanlu just came in for Perspolis and scored the equalizer against Zob. A free header yet a monstrous one considering how potent Noorollahi's service was. He seems to be fine to be invited.

Go TM!
                      No thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        According to the Varzesh3 below Ali Karimi (Al Dohail) is injured and will not be part of the TM squad. He has been in Tehran at the PEC going under treatment in the last few weeks but it is now clear that he won't make it. Hopefully Saied and Omid Ebrahimi will be invited. I am afraid Skocic will definitely invite Hajsafi.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175750...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

Go TM!
                        Someone check in on milad_b. Thahs the person obsessed with Ali karimi right

Comment

When is the list coming out? This is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                            Emrooz.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                              Esteghlal game just ended so either within next hour or tomorrow morning (Iran time)

Comment

It's almost midnight in Iran. Aren't the players supposed to start the camp tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X