Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Taremi and Azmoun up top we can win on individual brilliance alone. I wont be relying on skokic to outsmart any coach unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
      With Taremi and Azmoun up top we can win on individual brilliance alone. I wont be relying on skokic to outsmart any coach unfortunately
      Well they were playing in Manama in 2019. It wasn’t enough then, hopefully it will be this time lol.
      We need a smart gameplan from the coach, but i don’t have too high hopes of Skocic delivering one.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

As many have said, scoring against Bahrain early will really help. Their entire playing style is based on parking the bus and then scoring the 1-2 chances a game they get.

Comment

TM camp is supposed to start tomorrow. Last postponed PGL match today is Esteghlal vs Sanat-eh Naft scheduled to start at 9:30 pm tonight. I guess the list will be issued after 11:30pm Tehran time (3:00 pm EST) tonight.
            Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              As many have said, scoring against Bahrain early will really help. Their entire playing style is based on parking the bus and then scoring the 1-2 chances a game they get.
              It has worked well for them. Their coach is smart since he knows that he has a rather limited talent pool in a small island nation. We need to learn from Ukraine’s poor finishing and improve on that also if we want to score early. Our finishing was under par in the Syria friendly back in March.

Go TM!

Comment

Bahrain has their game plan.

We need ours.

I think more than Azmoun/Taremi our midfield selection and 3rd attacker will determine the outcome.

We need one of Gholizadeh or Torabi to open up the defense and get fouls for set pieces or to craft chances in the box.

Comment

According to the Varzesh3 below Ali Karimi (Al Dohail) is injured and will not be part of the TM squad. He has been in Tehran at the PEC going under treatment in the last few weeks but it is now clear that he won't make it. Hopefully Saied and Omid Ebrahimi will be invited. I am afraid Skocic will definitely invite Hajsafi.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175750...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

Go TM!

Comment

Taremi will get a penalty from them on the first 30 minutes

Comment

With Karimi out that increase Saeid chances to start and one of Kamal or Sarlak will probably make the squad.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Noorafkan, Karimi and Sayyadmanesh are out due to injuries
                        golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I hope there won't be any more injuries in the Perspolis and Esteghlal matches later today. If CQ was around, he would have not allowed league matches on the day before the start of the camp.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                            Noorafkan, Karimi and Sayyadmanesh are out due to injuries
                            Fck is Allayar really out?

Comment

That means Alekasir or Moghanlou will be invited.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                That means Alekasir or Moghanlou will be invited.

Moghanlou is injured so...
                                golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X