This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
    When will the squad be released ? Only the first team goes up ?
    Monday, after the three postponed PGL matches (Perspolis vs Zob, Esteghlal vs Sanat-eh Naft, Foolad vs Tractor). I would think only the first team will be called because I don't think There is enough time for inviting all 40 (that's what has been mentioned as the larger vaccinated list) and trimming the list before travel to Bahrain. There is talk that the size of the list could be as large as 26 instead of 23 and I hope that's the case.

Go TM!

Comment

Thank you, it will be a very hard task i pray we win all games, what i noticed is that bahrain and iraq dont play each other anymore, would mean they will collect all points and cab only lose points to iran,

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxqk3T1413M

dont know if its the right thread but vid from 3 weeks ago on youtube dont know when the intervuiw took place though, Cheikh Diabate talks Iran and TM
        Would be cool if its serious, nice short vid.
        If there’s any foreigner who came remotely close to playing for TM it would’ve either been Edinho or Igor Castor (who showed an interest and we’re respectfully willing to wear the colors). Castro gave Zob Ahan 4 years. Edinho gave 6 years to our clubs (Mes Kerman 4 years and Tractor 2 years). He was in love with Iran and even openly told the media if Queiroz invites him he’d fight for Iran. But even then neither of them could cause there’s supposedly a rule that to play for TM you have to be half Iranian. Not sure about the specifics. Diabate is a nice guy and it’s obvious he loves Iran our people and his fans. You can just tell he’s a spiritual person exuding positivity. Love his personality. Unfortunately though, it ain’t happening.

Comment

I think Januário in his prime would also have been a good player for TM if we were to naturalize him.

Comment

Is there any videos of recent news/interviews regarding TM? Usually there are several analysis and so on before important games.... I cant find any on youtube, does you guys have any links?

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
              Is there any videos of recent news/interviews regarding TM? Usually there are several analysis and so on before important games.... I cant find any on youtube, does you guys have any links?
              I didnt find anything either, maybe someone knows a good vid from these last days to post?

Here is game recaps from our 2 latest friendlies to look at.
              https://youtu.be/4Xgy_KYN3og
              https://youtu.be/thsJgMi_Y9s
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                I think Januário in his prime would also have been a good player for TM if we were to naturalize him.
                Omg Januario.. I had forgotten about him. That Esteghlal team was on fire under Ghalenoei.

I remember Heydari was had his best season too that year. Makes me sad that he could’ve left to Europe two years after. I was a big fan. I’m happy with Sadegh Moharrami and before him, Ramin Rezaeian.

If there’s a simple way to examine progress we witnessed within Team Melli, just examine individual posts/positions and who took over them under the Queiroz era. You see a lot of improvement.

The other day I went back and watched an old video Nariman posted on YouTube, the interview with Nekounam on Navad after our loss vs Saudi Arabia. It was sad how desperate we were to qualify and how unorganized our national team was. I’m grateful to be alive as a fan today. Even under the poop condition we are in, still better than that chaos.

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                  Gol Bezan will do one soon
                  https://youtube.com/GolBezan
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

From what i heard, it will be list of 28+4 and Farshid Esmaili will be part of the standby squad.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      From what i heard, it will be list of 28+4 and Farshid Esmaili will be part of the standby squad.
                      Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                      Damn, was hoping he would make the final cut.

If what you heard is the truth doesn’t it seem weird with 4 players in standby for a training camp?
                      Would have preferred if all 32 players participated in the training camp, and then the best 23( or 26) were chosen.
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Ukrain 1 vs 1 Bahrain
                        Bahrain played exactly How i was expecting them to play. They played like this against saudi , iraq and most of their strong opponents. Compact deffending and scored on single chance. WE MUST HAVE AT LEAST 4 DEFENDERS on our side AT all TIMEs. Their new portuguese coach is copying CQ bits to bits.

I've lost count but i think ukrain had 30+ chances on bahrain but their compact DF simply blocked all of them. Good thing is that a single early goal and bahrain is DONE. If we can get that first goal in 1st half its all over for bahrain. I guarantee you that

Comment

This Bahrain team looks really good.. :/

Comment

^^^^ yea ! and i've been saying that for last 6 month ! This new coach has totally turned them around 360* !

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              This Bahrain team looks really good.. :/
                              It will come down to us taking our chances, we won’t get too many I’m afraid.
                              Hopefully the boys score early in the first half. The longer the game drags on, creating chances will become harder and harder.
                              Especially under the heat they force us to play in.
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                Ukrain 1 vs 1 Bahrain
                                Bahrain played exactly How i was expecting them to play. They played like this against saudi , iraq and most of their strong opponents. Compact deffending and scored on single chance. WE MUST HAVE AT LEAST 4 DEFENDERS on our side AT all TIMEs. Their new portuguese coach is copying CQ bits to bits.
                                I've lost count but i think ukrain had 30+ chances on bahrain but their compact DF simply blocked all of them. Good thing is that a single early goal and bahrain is DONE. If we can get that first goal in 1st half its all over for bahrain. I guarantee you that
                                Ukraine's mistake seems to be that the tried to cross the ball into a crowded box. As teams found out against Iran in 2018, that won't work.

Our best chance against a compact D like this would be to have inverted wingers and having them take long shots from just outside the box (near the corner of the box).

Comment

Working...
                                X