Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dirty campaign has started by spreading rumours about TM coaching staff just weeks before the start of games. Find the outlets that do that and let us know here who they are so that we can either cyber attack them or boycott or at least know they are enemies of Iran.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Iran will win all its four games in Bahrain. No reason to panic. Team needs to keep cool and understand they are not there to fight a war but to play sports.

Iran 3 HK 0
      Iran 3 Bahrain 0
      Iran 10 Camb. 0
      Iran 1 Iraq 0

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
        Iran will win all its four games in Bahrain. No reason to panic. Team needs to keep cool and understand they are not there to fight a war but to play sports.
        Iran 3 HK 0
        Iran 3 Bahrain 0
        Iran 10 Camb. 0
        Iran 1 Iraq 0
        I don’t think we will beat both Bahrain and Iraq.
        10 points out of these 4 games is more likely, and we will qualify as one of the 2nd placed teams.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post

Iran 3 HK 0
          Iran 3 Bahrain 0
          Iran 10 Camb. 0
          Iran 1 Iraq 0
          I appreciate your optimism! But in reality:

Iran 3-1 HK
          Iran 1-0 Bahrain
          Iran 6-0 Cambodia
          Iran 0-0 Iraq

Comment

I'm not worried about our attack, I'm more concerned about our backline.

Will Morteza be back in time for the games? Shoja and Morteza need time to build chemistry. And if PAG isn't ready in time, it looks like Majid and Shoja are looking to start.

Comment

Kanani has played the full 90 in all 3 of Dragan's games ahead of Majid. Why would Majid start?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                Kanani has played the full 90 in all 3 of Dragan's games ahead of Majid. Why would Majid start?
                My mistake aziz, you're right! I forgot he started.

Comment

About 40 players are going to be vaccinized for the WCQ games

14 of them have received their first vaccine today

Payam Niazmand, Rashid Mazaheri, Omid Nourafkan, Aref Gholami, Hossein Kanaani, Ehsan Hajsafi, Milad Sarlak, Ahmad Noorollahi, Kamal Kamyabinia, Ali Gholizadeh, Kaveh Rezaei, Mohammad Mohebi, Vahid Amiri, Kaveh Rezaei

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175456...86%D9%81%D8%B1

Comment

When will they announce list?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      About 40 players are going to be vaccinized for the WCQ games

14 of them have received their first vaccine today

Payam Niazmand, Rashid Mazaheri, Omid Nourafkan, Aref Gholami, Hossein Kanaani, Ehsan Hajsafi, Milad Sarlak, Ahmad Noorollahi, Kamal Kamyabinia, Ali Gholizadeh, Kaveh Rezaei, Mohammad Mohebi, Vahid Amiri, Kaveh Rezaei

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175456...86%D9%81%D8%B1
                      Are they taking the Russian vaccine or one of the 3 American ones?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        Most likely the sinopharm one from China or the other one from South Korea if not the Russian vaccine. Those three are the ones currently being done in Iran. Iranian ones are in their final stages of final trials.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          Russian.
                          https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175448...86%D9%86%D8%AF

Olympic and Paralympic athletes have been vaccinated too.

Comment

look what popped up across my Youtube playlist...!!?
                            complete broadcast of Iran Aussie 2-2 with pre and post game..!!

brings back great memories...! that is essentially the game that re-sparked my interest in TM or Iran for that matter years after leaving the homeland as a young teen..!

good time killer entertainment .... for the lull days of football..!!

pS.
                            Anyone can tell me the background info on how we ended up hiring and more importantly why we idiotically deposed of Ivic after he qualified us to WC 98,,?? why havent we had more Brazilian/SA coaches connected with our TM jobs..? fking sick n tired of all these Easter EU, mostly C grade, amateur bums we keep recycling through..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Russian.
                              https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175448...86%D9%86%D8%AF

Olympic and Paralympic athletes have been vaccinated too.
                              I guess Russian vaccine is the best available currently in Iran

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                look what popped up across my Youtube playlist...!!?
                                complete broadcast of Iran Aussie 2-2 with pre and post game..!!

brings back great memories...! that is essentially the game that re-sparked my interest in TM or Iran for that matter years after leaving the homeland as a young teen..!

good time killer entertainment .... for the lull days of football..!!

pS.
                                Anyone can tell me the background info on how we ended up hiring and more importantly why we idiotically deposed of Ivic after he qualified us to WC 98,,?? why havent we had more Brazilian/SA coaches connected with our TM jobs..? fking sick n tired of all these Easter EU, mostly C grade, amateur bums we keep recycling through..!!
                                Tomislav Ivic didn't qualify us to WC 98. Valdeir Vieira did. He was the guy who coached TM in the playoff matches versus Japan and Australia. He was honestly pretty bad, but he did the job.
                                Afterwards, Ivic came in and revolutionized the team. He bought in a lot of players who had been cut before (Nader Mohammadkhani, Javad Zarincheh) and turned us into a team with good defensive shape and improved physical conditioning. In short he prepared the team for WC 98 and was a genius.

The rumor is certain players in TM and Safaei Farahani didn't want a non-Iranian as head coach for WC 98 so they basically staged a coup d'etat after 7-1 friendly loss to AS Roma.
                                That friendly match didn't matter at all and was in the middle of a strong physical conditioning program. Additionally players had mixed up numbers and played in random positions to fool any one who was scouting us. However, that was enough justification for IFF and Jalal Talebi (who had sneakily been introduced as "Modire Fanni" a few weeks prior) was installed as TM head coach. It was a poor decision, and probably would have qualified to the next round of WC if Ivic had been retained.

I only bring this up because Ivic is an example of a top class Eastern European coach. Guys like Daei, Azizi, Mahdavikia... really loved him.

Comment

Working...
                                X