This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I phoned him and told him to fix up man . Azmoun is my koka

On serious notes , I actually checked azmouns body shape back in 2014 (no homo) and his body shape now I can see that he has grown a lot. He was like a stick back in 2014. He is a beast now. People saying his fat need to watch his recent games in zenit. He literally Bullied every opponent player and outpaced the Defenders.

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    think he is sucking it in now ..!! clearly he's been reading the comments on boards and is well aware of our matalaks..!!

Comment

Sardar’s weight isn’t an issue at all , I know it is international week and boring when it comes to lack of games but let’s not make something out of nothing. The other week it was Mehdi and his temperament, previously we have had Ezatolahi and his love of food. I am guessing next time it is Gholizadeh and he is playing too much FiFa.

Comment

If either of them have weight worries it's Taremi looking like a bull. Any more of those Porto roids and his body will quit on him long before Azmoun's invisible belly fat gets in the way of his footballing success.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          If either of them have weight worries it's Taremi looking like a bull. Any more of those Porto roids and his body will quit on him long before Azmoun's invisible belly fat gets in the way of his footballing success.
          Why do you think that he is on roids? Is that a Porto-specific assumption of yours? Just curious.

Comment

Brizilain Ronaldo is a good example. As he was getting more popular and richer he was eating more shagging more and getting fatter and fatter until he could no longer run on the pitch. He was dubbed to be the greatest of all times. He was phenomenal when he was slim.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Ronaldo had a horrific accident . He was lucky that during time there was technology to allow him run. He knew his football career was over after that accident. He was lucky to play more but I think his knee couldn't cope with him. So he just gave up. Its possibly the worst accident i've ever seen happen to a notable player.
              Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              Brizilain Ronaldo is a good example. As he was getting more popular and richer he was eating more shagging more and getting fatter and fatter until he could no longer run on the pitch. He was dubbed to be the greatest of all times. He was phenomenal when he was slim.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                For me, no player has performed as highly as he did. Statistically he isn't better than Cristiano and Messi but I personally think his peak performance was the best ever. Ronaldo at Barcelona was just stupidly good.
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                  Why do you think that he is on roids? Is that a Porto-specific assumption of yours? Just curious.
                  Just to clarify, it's not a serious accusation. He's always been chunky but his gains just seem significant recently, particularly below waistline. He looks like a centaur

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                    For me, no player has performed as highly as he did. Statically he isn't better than Cristiano and Messi but I personally think his peak performance was the best ever. Ronaldo at Barcelona was just stupidly good.
                    I agree. He was ronlado ronaldinho, messi all rolled into one. They all learned/copied much of their dribbling techniques of off him.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

All the COVID-19 PCR tests taken of the TM players and technical team yesterday came back negative for the second time in a row. This is important news since health and well being of TM players and staff are of utmost importance during these crucial times. Having a healthy and successful friendly camp in Tehran is a solid step forward and will help the little chances we have for getting back hosting of the WC 2022 Group C qualifying matches. http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/7651/%D8%AA%...A7%D9%85%D9%84

Go TM!

Comment

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Gaining 5-6 extra pounds when you've been inactive isnt shocking. The players will get in shape quickly with the camps and Azmoun in particular will be fine once things begin getting under way. Plus he's wearing like a size S shirt? Lol

Comment

My boy on the right (who is that?) with his Quarentine hair style!

Comment

Khob , chaghaloo haro ke maskhareh kardimo o gir dadaadim..!
                                Hanoozam ke dough rooz dige be bazi moondeh , ..!
                                halaa chi..!????

Comment

Working...
                                X