This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Both would be great but yes Bosnia of course much stronger than panama. I hear Bosnia still has koon-soozi from their beatings they took from us when we beat them 5-2 in Tehran and came back from 2-0 to beat them 3-2 in Sarajevo
    Childish talk. Would trade all those victories to avoid the elimination at the 2014 World Cup we suffered by those guys.

Comment

Comment

^ Isn't this considered political interference in sports?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Will believe this Bosnia, Senegal or panama friendly once I see players on the pitch.
          I would be very happy with friendly against oman or Kuwait

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Will believe this Bosnia, Senegal or panama friendly once I see players on the pitch.
            I would be very happy with friendly against oman or Kuwait
            Please address the following:

1) Why would ambassador go to meeting in the first place with media reports (from Senegal) claiming that they are trying to set up a friendly with Iran? (Don't get me wrong, I doubt we will play Senegal next month, however, I believe we may in 2021.)

2) So Dragan Skočic is lying when he said that Bosnia and Panama sent a proposal to play us???

3) Uzbekistan is not that much weaker than Panama and Mali is not that much weaker than Bosnia or even Senegal... And you say your happy with Kuwait and Oman right after we landed Uzbekistan and Mali friendlies???

Comment

1) Why would ambassador go to meeting in the first place with media reports (from Senegal) claiming that they are trying to set up a friendly with Iran? (Don't get me wrong, I doubt we will play Senegal next month, however, I believe we may in 2021.)
              2) So Dragan Skočic is lying when he said that Bosnia and Panama sent a proposal to play us???
              3) Uzbekistan is not that much weaker than Panama and Mali is not that much weaker than Bosnia or even Senegal... And you say your happy with Kuwait and Oman right after we landed Uzbekistan and Mali friendlies???
              1) I have seen so many of this kind of ambassador meetings with promise of friendlies (Holland, italy, croatia if I remember well). I also think Senegal is not for this november. What I understand is that it was just a preliminary meeting without real negotiations with both FA. The friendly idea was just a sort of taarof.

2) I don't know if he is lying or not but anyways there is so many hurdles these friendlies to happen (specifically now with covid and sanctions combined)

3)as much as we have friendlies in November I will be happy. I think playing Oman will help us to prepare iraq and bahrain. I also think oman friendly has less chance to be canceled than bosnia or else

Comment

Also how could friendly with Bosnia occurs when UEFA forbids its member to play with countries banning women in the stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Also how could friendly with Bosnia occurs when UEFA forbids its member to play with countries banning women in the stadium?
                  Really? I had not heard that. When was that decided? Source?

Comment

Uzbekistan is much stronger than Panama.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Really? I had not heard that. When was that decided? Source?
                      https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...-idUSKBN1W92XH

However, if you guys remember, they allowed women into Azadi in order for FIFA to over turn the decision.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...-idUSKBN1W92XH
                      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

There was a time that we would dearly love to have a Slight chance to watch our Team Meli and other Iranian idols playing in international leagues and on the box. Yesterday we had Sardar and Tonight we have Ghodos followed by Taremi and apologies to others that I forgot.

Thanks to two consecutive world cups and thank you so much CQ.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                          There was a time that we would dearly love to have a Slight chance to watch our Team Meli and other Iranian idols playing in international leagues and on the box. Yesterday we had Sardar and Tonight we have Ghodos followed by Taremi and apologies to others that I forgot.

Thanks to two consecutive world cups and thank you so much CQ.
                          Also thanks to charleroi director and kaveh for opening the path to iranians in belgium

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                            Uzbekistan is much stronger than Panama.
                            If you'd actually watched their matches I doubt you would say this... And if you read my post you can see I am defending Uzbekistan and our other arranged friendlies.

Comment

Skocic along with Vahid and another one of his assistants was at the friendly match between Sepahan and Saipa today. He also met with Sepahan HC Moharam Navidkia at PEC. All indications are that he is hardworking and he is not wasting time. These are good signs.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/171490...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Go TM!

Comment

TM friendlies for Novermber

Iran will play Bosnia On Nov. 12 Th and possibly 2 more other friendlies vs Panama and one other African country for Nov.15 Th and 18 Th

Comment

Working...
                                X