This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
    IMO If Skocic wins all four games against Hong Kong, Bahrain, Cambodia, and Iraq, he deserves salary increase at least 5 times of his current salary. Do you guys agree?
    No.

Let him qualify to the World cup and we can consider it.

Do we give 5x salary raises for beating Bahrain and Iraq now?

Comment

No but if he take us to WC give him 90% of Fifa prize money
      Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
      IMO If Skocic wins all four games against Hong Kong, Bahrain, Cambodia, and Iraq, he deserves salary increase at least 5 times of his current salary. Do you guys agree?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        Yes I 100% agree that he was stupendous in WC18 but so was ali daei back in 1998 !shall we invite him again! He wasn't invited becuase he totally lost the plot . Ezza is only good when you need to defend with 10 men! He is just big and he became over weight but I can see that he is slowly losing weight. I think he didn't impress skocic in previous call up because there is no mention Of "Covid excuse" by IFF/ skocic for saeed. As I said before Since 2019 your world class player has only played 3 games (as a sub) .
        Please also keep in mind that Saeed wasn't invited by both CQ (Not sure if he was injured) and Wilmots .
        "Saeed Ezza " is not team melli material (as of right now), This is my opinion and it seems its matching CQ, Wilmots , And now skocic. Unless he changes drastically my opinion will stay the same .

We all want the best for Team Melli and We all want team melli to qualify for world cup. So I hope Skocic takethis seriously and invited the best players that suits his game plan.

Be omide piroozi Team Melli
        That's nonsense, Ezatolahi was a fixed player under Queiroz until he got injured, he was also injured under Wilmots. You can't expect a player to play games when he is injured so another silly argument. Ali Daei played well back in '98 yes but the man is 52 years of age now and retired from professional football back in 2007. Ezatolahi is an active 24 year old player, who is playing well for his Danish club and played a good game recently against Bosnia during our last friendly.

My neighbour is also big, according to your logic he can also become a professional player lol. However, i've seen him play football during our neighbourhood bbq and i must say that he should not quit his day job to try becoming a professional footballer. Your arguments are the silliest i've read from anyone in a long long time, thanks for the laughs. Don't quit your day job to become a football analist or football coach (even on an amateur level) either.

Comment

Some people questionning why Shahbazzadeh was not invited. He has been on amazing run. First time after while maybe someone score +20 in IPL.
          I know he is 31, but so is Karim.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Not opposed to him getting tried there instead of nourollahi. But I have to say I was in same camp as you (not best CM which I still think is by far saeid but I mean in terms of his improvement) but when I say his games in club World Cup , especially vs Egyptian al Ahly it looked similar to before. Too slow in covering ground out of possession, passed/dribbles around way to easy, and not able to consistently find out passes when pressed aggressively.
            I actually found Saeid quite slow and that is maybe the reason why he wasn't invited.

Comment

As I said in my reply, maybe he was injured during CQ but he was not injured during marc wilmots ! Please don't use the term "nonsense" when you have no clue about something. LOL Source .
              فکر می*کنم بعد از چهار سال و شاید هم بیشتر به اردوی تیم ملی دعوت نشدم. این قطعاً صلاحدید مربیان بوده و آنها تشخیص دادند که نباشم.
              Who is talking nonsense now???

Here is another fun fact for you to make your day. Saeid Ezatolahi is not InViTeD To TeAm MeLlI . And no the excuse is not injury or Covid. But hey you can make up excuses for him no one is gonna stop you.

Regarding Ali daei quote. I though you are clever enough to get what im trying to say which is Saeed was good but not anymore! Why? cuz is not fit for team melli. BTW His team in danish superliga is on relegation zone. Saeed has a 4-5 year contract with them and if they get relegated It won't be good for him. I suggest you concentrate on that rather too.

BTW here is friendly advice for you my brother . Never ever make fun of Abdani Person.
              Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
              That's nonsense, Ezatolahi was a fixed player under Queiroz until he got injured, he was also injured under Wilmots. You can't expect a player to play games when he is injured so another silly argument. Ali Daei played well back in '98 yes but the man is 52 years of age now and retired from professional football back in 2007. Ezatolahi is an active 24 year old player, who is playing well for his Danish club and played a good game recently against Bosnia during our last friendly.
              My neighbour is also big, according to your logic he can also become a professional player lol. However, i've seen him play football during our neighbourhood bbq and i must say that he should not quit his day job to try becoming a professional footballer. Your arguments are the silliest i've read from anyone in a long long time, thanks for the laughs. Don't quit your day job to become a football analist or football coach (even on an amateur level) either.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Some people questionning why Shahbazzadeh was not invited. He has been on amazing run. First time after while maybe someone score +20 in IPL.
                I know he is 31, but so is Karim.

He's good for PGPL standards but the guy could barely crack the lineup for a poor Alanyaspor team a few years back.

I'd rather have the experienced Karim over Sajjad, and Zahedi over both (why not give him a chance).

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    He's good for PGPL standards but the guy could barely crack the lineup for a poor Alanyaspor team a few years back.

I'd rather have the experienced Karim over Sajjad, and Zahedi over both (why not give him a chance).
                    I agree, but he is really on hot run, i don't consider him the future plan but he could probably help as super sub late in the game for the next few matches.

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                      Only reason why Tikdari is there is to ensure a Tractor player is called up.

No reason to have him over Esmaeilifar, Rezaeian, Ghafouri, Najarian, Hardani, Mousavi...
                      That is not true at all.
                      They don't invite players base on playing for tractor or x or y.
                      Skocic wanted to get younger on R and L
                      Tikdari:
                      Assists:2
                      Pass efficiency :82%(90 min)
                      Shots:1.2(90 min)
                      Interception: 4.2(90 min)
                      Overall rate:, 7.2

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        That is not true at all.
                        They don't invite players base on playing for tractor or x or y.
                        Skocic wanted to get younger on R and L
                        Tikdari:
                        Assists:2
                        Pass efficiency :82%(90 min)
                        Shots:1.2(90 min)
                        Interception: 4.2
                        Overall rate:, 7.2

Please man, don't try to fight this one. I've been watching Tractor a lot over the last 2 years.

Tikdari is s***. Simple as.
                        golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                          Please man, don't try to fight this one. I've been watching Tractor a lot over the last 2 years.

Tikdari is s***. Simple as.
                          He was good this season, stat doesn't lie.
                          I prefer Esmailifar myself from IPL, but i am ok with Tikdari between the rest.
                          He is better than Mousavi(who warmed the bench for eses lately), Najarian(who had ups and down), Shiri(well... Lol), and Nemati.
                          He is 1.85 on height and has an edge on both Nemati and Shiri at least.
                          Plus this is friendly and not final list anyway...
                          And i am not fighting. Why fight? We are discussing.

Comment

I am really dissapointed why Monadi of Saipa was not invited, specially with Beiro being injured and Abedzadeh not part of this friendly.
                            He was simply amazing this season and you will hear from him more if he keeps his consistency.
                            Also Lak was good, not as good as ACL but Persepolis not missing Beiro.

Comment

Is Ghoddos going to be called up for the WC qualifying matches?
                              Would be a shame if not.

Comment

Originally posted by rizz View Post
                                Is Ghoddos going to be called up for the WC qualifying matches?
                                Would be a shame if not.
                                Will be end of season so he should be ok to travel to wherever.

Comment

Working...
                                X