Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we will end up with a friendly against a random African team, a club team in Qatar, Uzbekistan, & Iraq / Syria by the time the WC comes given our useless football "federation".
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
      I think we will end up with a friendly against a random African team, a club team in Qatar, Uzbekistan, & Iraq / Syria by the time the WC comes given our useless football "federation".
      The unfortunate thing is with Concacaf and Uefa in nations league whatever teams we get will be a far cry from the teams we face in WC. Nations league really hurts preps for the rest of the continents.

I don't mind continents having nations leagues but in WC year they should be suspended to allow friendlies.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Top tier friendlies for us should be: Ghana/Cameroon, Croatia, Any Pot 1 team, Wales if Scotland qualifies, Scotland if wales qualifies,

Midlevel friendlies: Australia, Macedonia, Turkey, Ivory Coast, Uzbekistan, Japan.

What we will most likely get: Libya, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Venezuela, Bolivia.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Top tier friendlies for us should be: Ghana/Cameroon, Croatia, Any Pot 1 team, Wales if Scotland qualifies, Scotland if wales qualifies,

Midlevel friendlies: Australia, Macedonia, Turkey, Ivory Coast, Uzbekistan, Japan.

What we will most likely get: Libya, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Venezuela, Bolivia.
          Venezuela and Bolivia would be solid friendlies, tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            Venezuela and Bolivia would be solid friendlies, tbf.
            Alone probably but they do not do anything for us playing against our world cup opponents.

At least Australia also plays kick and rush like 2 out of our 3 opponents.

Comment

Misaghi asked him about All the "kori khooni" started by british media and skocic answered this.
              Skocic : we have to respect them (england) but we must also respect ourselves too

2nd video:
              Skocic: I'm not iranian but I was proud to see ali daei in WC draw. I really enjoyed it. He is our legend

Maybe some member here would take note: Respect Ourselves!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/249...9%85%D9%87-sun

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/249...B1%D8%AF%D9%85

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                Misaghi asked him about All the "kori khooni" started by british media and skocic answered this.
                Skocic : we have to respect them (england) but we must also respect ourselves too
                2nd video:
                Skocic: I'm not iranian but I was proud to see ali daei in WC draw. I really enjoyed it. He is our legend
                Maybe some member here would take note: Respect Ourselves!
                https://video.varzesh3.com/video/249...9%85%D9%87-sun
                https://video.varzesh3.com/video/249...B1%D8%AF%D9%85
                WOW thx Milad_B jan!
                I found these newly posted parts aswell from the same site after clicking on your link!
                skoczyk calls for friendly matches with strong teams
                https://video.varzesh3.com/video/249...82%D9%88%DB%8C
                hopefully good news in coming days.
                national team's door is open to all players
                apparently the assistants contracts has to be updated so that is being soreted out,
                https://video.varzesh3.com/video/249...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA
                skoczyk answers a question: why did we lose against korea?
                https://video.varzesh3.com/video/249...AA%DB%8C%D9%85
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  WOW thx Milad_B jan!
                  I found these newly posted parts aswell from the same site after clicking on your link!
                  skoczyk calls for friendly matches with strong teams
                  https://video.varzesh3.com/video/249...82%D9%88%DB%8C
                  hopefully good news in coming days.
                  national team's door is open to all players
                  apparently the assistants contracts has to be updated so that is being soreted out,
                  skoczyk answers a question: why did we lose against korea?
                  https://video.varzesh3.com/video/249...AA%DB%8C%D9%85
                  I really do not like the tone of his answers when it comes to korea game..."We only had one day training for most of our players"...come on man. Its the same for everybody, this is what koreans are dealing with and basically any team with legionairres faces the same issue. It doesnt excuse the shit we saw. Then once again pointing to results against bahrain and iraq as if that is relevant to performances against korea! The guy seems offended at the mere suggestion that it was a crap game and to explain some of the issues looking beyond the missing players. And then whole tone of interview again collapses when misaghi starts asking him about lineup specifics.

If the guy is confident in his own work he should be able to explain it to at least come across as such when posed a couple fairly low level questions from somebody with IQ of a squirrel (misaghi)

and the excuse for the second goal, we had 8 players in box and they had 4? Is that really an excuse...it points more to general state of mass confusion/deficiencies the likes of Hajsafi, Noorafkan (nearest men) have with regards to the paying attention on defensive end. He calls it stupidity but he is the one who keeps selecting these dumbass players for all these months despite red flags being there.

Comment

misaghi snapped at him in the end of this video
                    with a: ey khoda..
                    translator: come out of your normal shape and answer in a different way.. then they all laughed it off.
                    was close to be nasty, good he didnt snapped back at them.
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

if somebody cant keep their composure when discussing a few tactical points with misaghi how will they fare with pressure of WC, international media, etc?

This is honest question, not diss at skocic. I just really struggle to see how he will adapt effectively to higher intensity, pressure, quality of opposition (coaches and players) and expectations than he has ever faced in his professional life.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        if somebody cant keep their composure when discussing a few tactical points with misaghi how will they fare with pressure of WC, international media, etc?
                        This is honest question, not diss at skocic. I just really struggle to see how he will adapt effectively to higher intensity, pressure, quality of opposition (coaches and players) and expectations than he has ever faced in his professional life.
                        I agree on that he seems sensitive with answering about korea game. but it can also be connencted with the translators rough translations of the questions.
                        making it run in the wrong direction.
                        again I say, this way of using translators is stoneage.. everybody speaking at the same time.. It wont ever result in a good interevue with high quality answers. just to much space for misunderstandings and poorly translated questions.
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I really do not like the tone of his answers when it comes to korea game..."We only had one day training for most of our players"...come on man. Its the same for everybody, this is what koreans are dealing with and basically any team with legionairres faces doesnt excuse the shit we saw. Then once again pointing to results against bahrain and iraq as if that is relevant to performances against korea! The guy seems offended at just suggestion that it was a crap game and to explain some of the issues looking beyond the missing players. And then hole tone of interview again collapses when misaghi starts asking him about lineup specifics.

If the guy is confident in his own work he should be able to explain it to at least come across as such when posed a couple fairly low level questions from somebody with IQ of a squirrel (misaghi)

and the excuse for the second goal, we had 8 players in box and they had 4? Is that really an excuse...it points more to general state of mass confusion/deficiencies the likes of Hajsafi, Noorafkan (nearest men) have with regards to the paying attention on defensive end. He calls it stupidity but he is the one who keeps selecting these dumbass players for all these months despite red flags being there.
                          Iraq were missing more than us even that game - they were missing 8 players vs. us.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Hopefully Skocic and IFF have good news as far as friendlies go in the next few days, per his interview.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Honestly Misaghi was the one acting childish there with the dumb question lol. Skocic handled it well

Comment

I really do not like the tone of his answers when it comes to korea game..."We only had one day training for most of our players"...come on man. Its the same for everybody, this is what koreans are dealing with and basically any team with legionairres faces doesnt excuse the shit we saw. Then once again pointing to results against bahrain and iraq as if that is relevant to performances against korea! The guy seems offended at just suggestion that it was a crap game and to explain some of the issues looking beyond the missing players. And then hole tone of interview again collapses when misaghi starts asking him about lineup specifics.

He said he does not like to talk about individual players which I think is a good idea but Misaghi kept insisting on him explaining Mohammadi, Noorafkan and Hajsafi situation and insisting that he should admit that it was a mistake, which p*ssed him off a bit. I agree he got defensive and was not at his best but to be honest, he started sounding like CQ. I hate to compare him to CQ all the time, but I think CQ lost his composure much more often than Skocic.

Comment

Working...
                                X