Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Senegal are a potential opponent if we get through to the second round.

Comment

Peru is probably looking for Asian opponent while playing against either Australia or UAE. Would be great.

It seems like Iraq is organizing something with them. If they are in the region, it will be a great use to us. Skocic can use a domestic team and look for alternatives in our midfield and RB/LB positions, if we cannot get our legionnaires there.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Kish?!! Did Qatar even help IFF set up proper team
        hosting infrastructure in kish for WC 2022?! If not then why would any WC team set up camp there ? Do they even have proper facilities??

Comment

https://youtu.be/y6Lfl-ycyOQ
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            Peru is probably looking for Asian opponent while playing against either Australia or UAE. Would be great.

It seems like Iraq is organizing something with them. If they are in the region, it will be a great use to us. Skocic can use a domestic team and look for alternatives in our midfield and RB/LB positions, if we cannot get our legionnaires there.

Smh... Even Iraq is already arranging better friendlies AND THEY AREN'T IN THE WORLD CUP! Come on IFF now is your chance! If Chile, Peru, or Ecuador are coming to the Middle East seize the chance and host them for a 2 for 1!

Comment

TM assistant coach Marijo Tot discussed TM and its chances for advancing from Group B at the World Cup in an interview with Croatian media:
              https://www.teammelli.com/marijo-tot...rom-the-group/

Comment

How many friendlies can we set during june fifa dates?

There is 2 uefa nation league day and 4 days between each.

Can we set 3 friendlies (2 days each), let's say senegal, mali and Ghana, with a B team against mali

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  How many friendlies can we set during june fifa dates?

There is 2 uefa nation league day and 4 days between each.

Can we set 3 friendlies (2 days each), let's say senegal, mali and Ghana, with a B team against mali
                  FIFA's calendar says you can fit 4 matches in during the window (May 30 - June 14th).
                  With travel and considering its end of season - I think 3 matches is more realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    FIFA's calendar says you can fit 4 matches in during the window (May 30 - June 14th).
                    With travel and considering its end of season - I think 3 matches is more realistic.
                    With IR, IFF, and sanctions, I think 1 or less is more realistic.

Comment

lets just hope its not a double meeting with uzbeks included in the 4 games..
                      i hope we place the games in qatar, at the stadiums we are supposed to play at.
                      no idea to play those games in Iran, just place them at the qatar and get used to the facilities. This also is depending on the weather in Qatar during those firendlies in june aswell offcource.
                      we should also hold our camps there if possible.

But in the end, i guess its a money matter aswell for iff, and possibilities to avoid spyes during camps in qatar compared to Iran.
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                        Love that you guys got markar on again I enjoyed his last episode and I’m looking forward to this one
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Love that you guys got markar on again I enjoyed his last episode and I’m looking forward to this one
                          I appreciate that brother!
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Not sure why Markar has been shunned by IFF. His experience at two world cup would be invaluable to the current TM staff. If Bagheri is out, as it is rumored, Markar would be a perfect substitute, not necessarily for his motivational talks, but for his lessons learned in 2014 and 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              With IR, IFF, and sanctions, I think 1 or less is more realistic.
                              The triangle of death and destruction.
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Nigeria could be a good option to prepare our group too

Footballi says usa and iran wanted to have a friendly in qatar (surprising) but because of the draw it could be replaced by a friendly with senegal

Comment

Working...
                                X