This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    Not Queiroz's biggest fan historically, but saad hezar rahmat to him for not saying some dumbass shit like this! What a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
      G. Peyrovani should shut the hell up. Every Tom, Dick and Harry now has an opinion. Come on Gholam, build up your national team and its coach. No reason (except jealousy) to try to tear him apart with idiotic criticism. What the hell did YOU ever accomplish??????????
      He has a right to have an opinion. He is an Iranian manager and he is 100% right on this point.

You're on this forum and you share your opinions. Should you shut up and not have an opinion?

Plus, Skocic is wrong in thinking that Croats can beat the English lol

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Absolutely disgusted by some members in this forum. Skocic is trying to defend iran and back up iran against shit talker gareth southgate and we have people here making fun of the guy! WE ARE OUR OWN NUMBER ONE ENEMY

Khejalat bekeshid.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          Absolutely disgusted by some members in this forum. Skocic is trying to defend iran and back up iran against shit talker gareth southgate and we have people here making fun of the guy! WE ARE OUR OWN NUMBER ONE ENEMY
          Khejalat bekeshid.
          What did Southgate say that was so outrageous? Technically, he defended Croatia's honour, not Iran's

Talking shit when you're the underdog is not the way to go - keep that talk within the team camp, not in the media because you want people to know you're the manager and you want to make a big name out of your PGL-level profile.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Khejalat bekeshid.

Bro quit capping, Gareth Southgate didn't talk bad about Iran!

Comment

What did Southgate say that was so outrageous?

Talking shit when you're the underdog is not the way to go - keep that talk within the team camp, not in the media because you want people to know you're the manager.
              First of all don't disrespect your national team's manager, he represents your country so have respect for him. I'm not gonna over it again and again, about what gareth opengate or british media have been saying about us. Use google and search it yourself.

Regarding what skocic have been saying... so you expected skocic to come up and say oh we're gonna lose, england is better than us and all other nonsense. Also When CQ said same kind of stuff about other teams , it was cool and okay but when this guy says it , its considered as "talking shit".

Again I repeat DON'T disrespect your national team's manager. Whether you like it or not he is our manager and he will be our manager in world cup! Either support the team or ......

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Bro quit capping, Gareth Southgate didn't talk bad about Iran!
                Bro i dono what has happened to you over past few weeks but you've become so bitter. Gareth southgate and british media have been belittling us. How can a football manager like gareth southgate not know any iranian players when mehdi taremi scored a beauty against chelsea and azmoun scored a goal against chelsea!

You should always support and backup your national team melli coach , no matter who he is or what he does. He represents your country.

Comment

Bro i dono what has happened to you over past few weeks but you've become so bitter. Gareth southgate and british media have been belittling us. How can a football manager like gareth southgate not know any iranian players when mehdi taremi scored a beauty against chelsea and azmoun scored a goal against chelsea!

You should always support and backup your national team melli coach , no matter who he is or what he does. He represents your country.
                  How does not knowing which player scored against Chelsea equate to belittling Iran?

Comment

Not Queiroz's biggest fan historically, but saad hezar rahmat to him for not saying some dumbass shit like this! What a clown.
                    No he just made obscene gestures on touch line against opposing coaches.

God the Skocic hate is unreal. Are you guys sure you support TM or was it CQ you supported?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      No he just made obscene gestures on touch line against opposing coaches.

God the Skocic hate is unreal. Are you guys sure you support TM or was it CQ you supported?

He had great humor though, master of brilliant taunting.. this one still makes me laugh today.

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        He had great humor though, master of brilliant taunting.. this one still makes me laugh today.

Yep he had humor. Guess Skocic isn't allowed to have that by some fans...Skocic is just an idiot according to some. Sad rahmat be Quieroz and his humor. It won us some great tournament trophies...oh wait.

Seriously I wonder if some fans are TM supporters or just CQ fans. Everything Skocic does or doesn't do is compared to CQ. Everything he does well...ie. his winning record is credited to CQ who himself had a much poorer record and winning percentage than Skocic.

Comment

How does not knowing which player scored against Chelsea equate to belittling Iran?
                          Lol bro are you defending the british media and southgate here?

First of all the british media have been disrespecting us from the seconds we were drawn in group B. And then southgate starts some BS mind game about iran.

He talks as if these iranians "pashamam nistan" and they are only in the world cup because they have a EUROPEAN manager! Dadash i dono about you but I wasn't born yesterday, i know how this bast*rds play racist mind games. Gareth knew exactly who taremi is, he knew about azmoun, but didn't want to mention anything about iran and iranians . Isn't it funny that he mentions the south korea game ??? the only game that we lost?

Agha i'll make it short for you. He started a mind game and skocic will finish the mind game by getting points against england. I will be supporting iran no matter who our national team manager is. I suggest you put the hate away and start supporting team melli. Whether you like it or not he will be our manager for WC. No one in IFF is looking for a new manager, so quit the hate and support. Tamam

btw: Compare his interview with USA manager's interview and you'll understand the difference .

PS: I was the first one that opened the a thread about changing skocic 9 months ago but since we decided to stay with him , I have been supporting the guy.
                          http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...OTE&highlight=

Comment

Skocic: cRoATia bEAts enGLaNd

The guy's facts aren't even right lol

When it really matters Croatia wins.

See World Cup 2018 semi final and qualifiers for euro 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              When it really matters Croatia wins.

See World Cup 2018 semi final and qualifiers for euro 2008.
                              Hopefully Skocic uses his Croatian connections to get the scoop on England and Southgate. I'm sure the Euro hate of England can help us.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                Hopefully Skocic uses his Croatian connections to get the scoop on England and Southgate. I'm sure the Euro hate of England can help us.
                                I rather he use his Croatian connections for a friendly against Croatia.

Comment

Working...
                                X