X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    ^^^^

And THE STORY of my entire life living in uk just flashed infront of my eyes.

Khareji man : Where are you from
    Me: Iran
    Khareji Man: Oh very nice, you're from Iraq
    Me: No No I'm from iran ... You know persia ... Like persian cat? Persian carpet ?
    Khareji man: Oh wow yea yea , so your egypt's neighbor country. Very nice
    Me: (FML) -_-

That was until 2010 . Then Ahmadi nejhad came along and shit got tense.
    It’s one big desert for these folks

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
      It’s one big desert for these folks
      Lol as soon as you say persia they instantly think of egypt , deserts ,camels, prince of persia etc....

Comment

Comment

Do we know of any dual Iranian players that can be invited?
          I am sure the current management isn’t looking at any.
          United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Honestly CQ, as a master of mind-games, would be very opportunistic regarding friendlies. He would indirectly emphasize the "political relevance" of the games against USA and England and play with the fear to loose face infront of the world. By doing so the officials/IFF would arrange friendlies against Brazil, Argentina, Netherlands, Germany and so on...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                At least Klinsmann tried hard to be respectful toward Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                  At least Klinsmann tried hard to be respectful toward Iran.
                  Holy fk i think southgate has been watching me post we are the under dogs like a mad man for the past 8 years and now he is trying it. I will have to step up my under dog game
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    Farzafarhangni jaan, why was any plan before the draw a BS plan? Anyone who has done minimal project management knows that you could always start with a plan for plan with many assumptions. Even the final plan has assumptions and risk management section. Certain elements of plan like fitness, COVID-19 risk management, sports psychology, etc. could have been done after 1/27 when TM qualified. Even for friendlies, we could have approached many nations and start the conversation in the two months we have wasted. I have welcomed the fact that Skocic will finally present a plan to Maajedi tomorrow yet let's bring urgency to this since two months (20% of the time we had from qualification to WC) were wasted with inaction and kicking the can down the road. They could have at least printed a copy of CQ's 2008 and update it. This is not BS. Let's calm down and appreciate constructive criticism.

The sad fact is that Iranian spots media for the most part has turned into cheap tabloid "journalism" that pursues sensationalism for the most part. Just read Varzesh3 headlines. They are the ones who should have demanded this and asked why IFF is sitting on its behind and waiting for the draw. Now our players have to come in and demand action. If IFF shares any elements of the plan, I will provide constructive feedback.

BTW, I have worked long enough in private and public sectors in the U.S. to know what incompetence is. People just meet and make decisions to meet again. That is one definition of incompetence when meetings are not working meetings and they don't accomplish anything specific or measurable. People just go from meeting to meeting and pretend that they are productive while deep down they know they are not.

Go TM!
                    Futbaldoost jan, I will try to address your post as directly and without bringing in any additional issues and I try to be brief.

In your first paragraph, you mention 1/27 as the date when time wasting started because a plan was not submitted on that date. The day we qualified. Why that date? Why not have a plan even before 1/27 with the appropriate assumptions and contingencies? If we qualify, we do this, if we don't qualify, this is what we need to do about Asian Cup and this is what we need to do for 2026 WC. You can always plan earlier, but then the assumptions and contingencies section keeps getting thicker and thicker. And you know what IFF and IRI's response would be? Exactly what you described in your last paragraph.

You mentioned Covid-19 plan, Fitness plan and getting a team psychologist as the things that we missed on by not planning earlier.

- Covid plan - TM has had a covid plan and to my surprise, there was hardly any covid cases while players were at TM's camps. I believe most of our Covid cases were diagnosed while players were with their teams. Covid was rampant during qualification and is easing. Not sure how detailed this covid plan was but it seemed surprisingly affective. So I don't buy the argument about time wasting on this one.

- Fitness - that is a very general topic but let me take a few guesses. If you feel we should upgrade our fitness coach, it is not too late. The earliest we'll get the players will be in June. And interview process may have already been happening. If you are talking about specific conditioning plan for each player, I would assume these plans need to be executed on an individual bases, in the last two months leading up to WC. Again, not too late.

- Team psychologist - Same with the fitness coach. Please look above. Again, no time wasting that I can see here... BTW, did CQ have a psychologist, or was he himself the psychologist? I always thought of him as the great psychologist.

The critical parts of the plan for me is the date of the camps, location of the camps, and our friendlies. As you know, location of the camps will depend on our friendlies. And our friendlies depended on our draw.

I hope you don't misunderstood me. I have never defended IFF or IRI and their planning. I just don't think Skocic could do more but everyone wants to make this sound like Skocic's incompetency.

And by the way, I don't think our players all of a sudden woke up and are demanding action the day before Skocic is about to present his plan. I am sure they are asked to do so by Skocic to help him pass his plan without IFF or government watering it down.

Go TM knowing that a united nation is behind you.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                        ^so, basically the exact same criticism of Dragan during our matches as our forum members have expressed...

Comment

غلام*حسین پیروانی: اسکوچیچ گفته میتونیم انگلیس رو ببریم؟ این صحبت بچه*گانه*ست و سرمربی تیم ملی باید بدونه که چجوری حرف بزنه. کیروش هیچ وقت این حرف*ها رو نمی*زد. اسکوچیچ باید با سیاست بیشتری صحبت کنه.

Gholam Hossein Peyrovanii:
                          Dragan Skočić said can we take England? This is childish talk, and the national team coach must know how to talk. Queiroz never says that. Skočić needs to talk more politically.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Skocic: cRoATia bEAts enGLaNd

The guy's facts aren't even right lol

Comment

غلام*حسین پیروانی: اسکوچیچ گفته میتونیم انگلیس رو ببریم؟ این صحبت بچه*گانه*ست و سرمربی تیم ملی باید بدونه که چجوری حرف بزنه. کیروش هیچ وقت این حرف*ها رو نمی*زد. اسکوچیچ باید با سیاست بیشتری صحبت کنه.

Dragan Skočić said can we take England? This is childish talk, and the national team coach must know how to talk. Queiroz never says that. Skočić needs to talk more politically.
                              G. Peyrovani should shut the hell up. Every Tom, Dick and Harry now has an opinion. Come on Gholam, build up your national team and its coach. No reason (except jealousy) to try to tear him apart with idiotic criticism. What the hell did YOU ever accomplish??????????
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Dumbest statement ever. Do Brazilian coaches or Italian coaches go around saying remember my nation beat you , so therefore be careful [emoji2359]

Comment

Working...
                                X