This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Yap. In June. September they have open slots.
    It's just CAF and AFC. To be honest if these two linked up and created a league that would be killer. Top 4 from each confederation create a league and play in a host country to minimize travel.

Call it the liberated nations league or something lol

Can you imagine Iran, Japan, Korea, KSA playing Senegal, Egypt and so on...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      Khamenei just gave a fatwa that from today onward hejab in Iran is elective. He said there will be a radius of five kilometers for religious sites (amaaken-eh mazahabi) inside which hejab is strictly required. He called all the national and local hejab enforcement laws unconstitutional and asked all the hejab enforcement forces (neerooyeh entezaami, khaharaaneh zeyanab, baseej, etc.) to stop such activities. He also said that singing in public for women is allowed and instructed IRIB (sedaa va seema) to start broadcasting women singers in celebrating this amazing day. He emphasized that women should be free to attend ALL football matches in Iran with no restrictions. He said that we need their support to be successful in the WC to defeat Sheytaaneh Bozorg (USA).

Go TM!
      april fools was yesterday dada..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        Or closer to home: dorooghe sizdah
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Today is seezadh bedar and first day of Ramandan. He did it in honor of first day of holy month of Ramadan. If you don't believe me check out zeezdahbedar.com.

Go TM!

Comment

so far the players are complaining about preparation, planning or lack thereof. Ansarifard, Abedzadeh with public pleas that to achieve the results people now seem to expect following favorable draw, many measures will need to be taken on this front that currently are not being addressed.

Radio silence from our coach. Worrying times.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              so far the players are complaining about preparation, planning or lack thereof. Ansarifard, Abedzadeh with public pleas that to achieve the results people now seem to expect following favorable draw, many measures will need to be taken on this front that currently are not being addressed.

Also think one of the players said on Misaghi's show that he hope the matches aren't politicised as it puts unnecessary external pressure on the players.

Comment

Players should keep it up. Next should be Jahanbakhsh and Sardar voicing their concerns. They should also ask for transparency on the plan (only the parts that competitors can not take advantage of, a certain level of confidentially is always required.) Skocic supposedly is presenting a plan to Maajedi tomorrow and then is taking another vacation (!). We should all know a summary of the plan rather than yes we have a plan with no details. Players voicing their concerns and asking for a prep plan MAY result in the Iran (tabloid) sports media to also pay attention to what it's important rather than the sensational and rumors. Someone also needs to tell the IR incompetent officials that it is USA and England the TM is playing. They should be made scared of an embarrassing performance so that at least they get their act together from a political standpoint (I don't want to mix politics and sports yet I don't mind someone making them scared behind the scene by using politics).

Last but not least, if IFF officials have less than 3% of their brain cells functioning, they should print CQ's 2018 plan and compare Skocic's against that or even players or media should do that. I wish I had a copy.

Go TM!

Comment

Do you remember such things during CQ? I don't. But hey we don't want to play defensive and Skocic did a great Job against Iraq and Bahrain.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    Do you remember such things during CQ? I don't. But hey we don't want to play defensive and Skocic did a great Job against Iraq and Bahrain.
                    Yes. Complaints were made about kit quality and supply. Training facilities...it's a common theme due to IFF incompetence...

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Yes. Complaints were made about kit quality and supply. Training facilities...it's a common theme due to IFF incompetence...

But CQ was the one who was complaining and solved the problems. Where is Dragan?

Comment

But CQ was the one who was complaining and solved the problems. Where is Dragan?
                        Players made complaints. CQ preferred to openly voice his complaints through media and social media. We all know this isn't Skocic style. He maybe attempting to avoid controversy and hashieh instead going directly to IFF.

Just because we don't see it doesn't mean it isn't happening. Every coach has their own style. This senseless persecution of Skocic by CQ fans is becoming ridiculous.

As an example...CQ had beef with every opponents coach. Even in Afcon he had issues and most recently with Cisse of Senegal. He also publicly went after refs...right or wrong Skocic has a different approach...seems like Skocic approach works for him and his team and CQ has his own logic.

And I'm not sure Cq solved problems. Our kits remained with Uhlsport...quality was questionable throughout. Friendlies with Kaiser Chiefs and Orlando Pirates were questionable camps in S. AFRICA. Give Skocic time...let's see his plan. Soon we can judge.

Comment

Players made complaints. CQ preferred to openly voice his complaints through media and social media. We all know this isn't Skocic style. He maybe attempting to avoid controversy and hashieh instead going directly to IFF.

Just because we don't see it doesn't mean it isn't happening. Every coach has their own style. This senseless persecution of Skocic by CQ fans is becoming ridiculous.

As an example...CQ had beef with every opponents coach. Even in Afcon he had issues and most recently with Cisse of Senegal. He also publicly went after refs...right or wrong Skocic has a different approach...seems like Skocic approach works for him and his team and CQ has his own logic.

And I'm not sure Cq solved problems. Our kits remained with Uhlsport...quality was questionable throughout. Friendlies with Kaiser Chiefs and Orlando Pirates were questionable camps in S. AFRICA. Give Skocic time...let's see his plan. Soon we can judge.
                          I know the islamic republic since it's beginning. You want to solve things? Then go public in Iran.

Wait wait wait... Skocic was going afters refs, so that he got a red card.

Comment

I know the islamic republic since it's beginning. You want to solve things? Then go public in Iran.

Wait wait wait... Skocic was going afters refs, so that he got a red card.
                            Well then you should be our coach since CQ isn't coming back. You seem to have the inside scoop.

Comment

kit quality and supply for WC was solved (Ended up forcing IFF to buy adidas rather than the BS "contracts" with middlemen they were signing)

PEC was built. At least SKO doesnt have to worry about this, or else I am sure he would be gladly training on whatever public park level pitch they threw at TM

Friendlies to a large extent pre WC were sorted out (algeria, Tunisia gave us best possible prep for morocco and we delivered 3 pts. Russia game helped us get better gage of where the team was physically. Turkey game helped a lot and exposed our weaknesses, etc. Lot of this was done with CQs own contacts. He took matters into his own hands. And still, we were a couple top friendlies short of ideal preparation.

May not be Sko's style to complain publicly, but if in the end the preparation is subpar then he will be partially responsible as well, as his supposed tactic of "handling" things internally will not have paid off.

Time will tell. One thing is for sure. Having players complaining about situation and preparation but not the headcoach is a bizarre look that doesnt scream unity.

Comment

kit quality and supply for WC was solved (Ended up forcing IFF to buy adidas rather than the BS "contracts" with middlemen they were signing)

PEC was built. At least SKO doesnt have to worry about this, or else I am sure he would be gladly training on whatever public park level pitch they threw at TM

Friendlies to a large extent pre WC were sorted out. Lot of this was done with CQs own contacts. He took matters into his own hands. And still, we were a couple top friendlies short of ideal preparation.

May not be Sko's style to complain publicly, but if in the end the preparation is subpar then he will be partially responsible as well, as his supposed tactic of "handling" things internally will not have paid off.

Time will tell.

One thing is for sure. Having players complaining about situation and preparation but not the headcoach is a bizarre look that doesnt scream unity.
                                Great. So the solution is money. Let's pay Skocic as much we did Cq...then compare. Otherwise financial issues need to be dealt with by IFF. We don't know what Skocic is demanding of IFF. Time will tell. Let's see his plan first instead of hypothetical and assumptions. Persecuting Skocic before we know is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X