Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Looked further into the international match schedule.
      June is also being used by concacaf for their version of nations league.
      In short, TM will only be able to play African, Asian and maybe South American (haven’t checked their schedules) teams in June.
      CONCACAF teams would have 2 spots open in September for friendlies.
      In short, f nations league. As I said it was one of the first steps in destroying international football.
      Honestly, I hope the likes of Russia joins the AFC and we create our own AFC League of Nations scenario.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/in...f228b45b6.html
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw5Cco_z4xU
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDlTjoo5lfc
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCHcbCECt8c
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

https://twitter.com/i/status/1509935248095977473

Comment

My dear fellow football lover, what does this comment actually contribute ?
            Bc what he says is all lies, you take him and the other dozds by their word and You’ll be disappointed each time

Comment

If we can't play any European teams, then let's just play African teams. Our biggest weakness is hightempo play. Ghana, Morocco, Cameroon is perfect preparation. Try to sell to Morocco that we are at Canada's level and
              tell Ghana we are Korea's level. We need to perfect our playing out of the press. That's all.
              IFF better nut up because the English and Americans don't play around with preparation. Their media might be stupid but their fitness and prep will be second to none in the World cup

Comment

We should play Russia, decent African teams, Australia, Japan, Canada and Mexico (they hav two spots open). Understand forum members frustration. This federation/coach is probably worst than any we have had during the past WCs we have qualified for (2006 Dadkaan and Branco are a close second) AND this is our TM, we all need to unite and support it. Feel free to use the forum to blow some steam off within the guidelines (that's one of the functions of these forums that I like the least) but don't expect any Thanks Also, Yoga and meditation helps, I have used them effectively for years. Anyone who tells you that's a girls thing, tell them YES WE NEED TO LEARN FROM WOMEN

Go TM!

Comment

Khamenei just gave a fatwa that from today onward hejab in Iran is elective. He said there will be a radius of five kilometers for religious sites (amaaken-eh mazahabi) inside which hejab is strictly required. He called all the national and local hejab enforcement laws unconstitutional and asked all the hejab enforcement forces (neerooyeh entezaami, khaharaaneh zeyanab, baseej, etc.) to stop such activities. He also said that singing in public for women is allowed and instructed IRIB (sedaa va seema) to start broadcasting women singers in celebrating this amazing day. He emphasized that women should be free to attend ALL football matches in Iran with no restrictions. He said that we need their support to be successful in the WC to defeat Sheytaaneh Bozorg (USA).

Go TM!

Comment

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/471...t-round-Skocic

Iran ready to qualify for next round: Skocic
                    Sports
                    April 2, 2022 - 16:17

TEHRAN – Iran national football team head coach Dragan Skocic says that they want to book a place in the FIFA World Cup next round for the first time ever.

The ‘Persian Leopards’ are drawn in Group B along with England, the U.S. and the winners of Scotland vs Ukraine, who then face Wales in the final.

“Every opponent in the World Cup are difficult but we are determined to qualify for the next stage. I think England are the best team in our group but the other teams are spirited as well,” Skocic said.

“We are a good team as well and want to advance to the next stage for the first time.

Team Iran last faced the U.S. at the World Cup when they won the match 2-1 in 1998 in France.

The Iran coach sidestepped the political fracas, saying they are focused on the tournament.

“I am thinking only about football and not exterior things. I hope that football makes a good contact and good relationship between people and that is what people expect of sport,” he said.

“Our opponents are star-studded teams but we know what we could be capable of as a team. Our players are ready to show how good they are,” the Croat added.

“Iran have previously shown that they are a team to beat. We will be there to get the better result than the previous World Cups.

Iran will begin the prestigious campaign with a match against England on Nov. 21. Skocic says that he has a good knowledge of English.

“I know English and their coach Gareth Southgate. They are a strong team and we have a good knowledge of them than the other teams in our group,” he said of Three Lions.
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

publish date: april 1, 1401 - 17:56
                      infantino: i talked to the president of the iranian federation about the issue of women
                      the president of the world football federation has announced fifa's attention to the issue of women entering stadiums and said it continues to pursue the issue.
                      according to the official website of infantino football federation after meeting with mirshad majedi, the head of the football federation in doha said, "i talked to the president of the iranian football federation today about exactly the issue of women.in fact this is a matter that is in my heart and i think more than three or four years ago we talked about it with the president of iran mr. rouhani. i have to say that some things have changed in iran, but we will continue to work on this issue

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/11614/%D8%A7...B1%D8%AF%D9%85
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

publish date: april 2, 1401 - 08:36
                        majedi meets infantino and samoura in doha
                        we support the iranian football federation
                        the head of the football federation held joint meetings with the president and secretary general of the world football federation on the sidelines of the fifa congress and the world cup draw ceremony.
                        according to the official website of the football federation, mirshad majedi, the head of the football federation, held a joint meeting with the president of the world football federation on the sidelines of the world cup draw ceremony.
                        infantino said at the meeting first about how fifa interacts and cooperates with the iranian football federation, saying: "we will pursue all the issues and issues that are raised regarding the federations only through the same federation and do not pay attention to other reports or rumors and issues that are raised. in this regard, we have a close interaction with the afc and we are working to solve the problems of the iranian football federation in different fields.
                        regarding the presence of women in stadiums, fifa president said, "this issue is one of our concerns that we are aware of the former trend and we expect to pay attention to fifa's demands in the upcoming iranian football tournaments and follow this path. we expect close cooperation from the iranian football federation and are ready to cooperate against completing the infrastructure of iranian stadiums in order to have women present.

Infantino also responded to Majedi and about the financial problems of the Iranian Football Federation and the blocked demands of the federation in FIFA said: In an interview with Sheikh Salman and the AFC, we will look for a solution to this problem and try to achieve its demands with the proper method of the Iranian Federation. We appreciate the efforts and efforts of the Iranian Federation and express our full support to this federation. We hope that by resolving the existing problems, the grounds for the development and expansion of interactions and cooperation will be provided, as well as the Iranian Football Federation, which is in the right group in the World Cup competitions, can provide a good plan for the preparation of the national team and Iran will be strongly present at the World Cup.
                        In this meeting, Acting Football Federation President Mirshad Majedi expressed his appreciation to Infantino and emphasized on the iranian football federation's efforts to develop international activities, especially sports diplomacy, and assessed the constructive relationship of the federation with FIFA and AFC in order to strengthen the infrastructure and solve the problems of Iranian football.

majedi also held a joint meeting with fifa secretary general fatma samoura on the sidelines of the ceremony, which ms. samoura also stressed the need to continue the close communication and cooperation of the two sides directly and without intermediaries, and said: "fifa is working to support member federations to solve the structural and executive problems of the countries and in this direction we have no attention to informal communications. in our opinion, the iranian football federation is responsible for all relevant matters and we are only in direct contact with the federation regarding any matter.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/11618/%D8%A7...86%DB%8C%D9%85
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I also looked at the fifa international schedule.

All European teams will be utilizing fifa days for nations league. We won’t have a friendly versus a single European team.
                          Have to focus on CAF and CONCACAF teams.
                          Concacaf has nations league as well don't they?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Ok players are starting pointing their fingers on our dear iff. Something our coach should do. It shows more and more that our players don't take Dragen serious.

"After the #WorldCupDraw, many fans expect us to advance. This is difficult. We are nowhere near England. In order to have good showing, we must prepare to death. We need a great roadmap. We cannot let those who's job it is (IFF) to support us, off the hook" - Karim Ansarifard

Comment

majedi: we're in the right group
                              the head of the football federation says hopefully we can climb this group with better planning.
                              according to the official website of the football federation, mirshad majedi, acting head of the football federation after the draw of the final round of the qatar world cup, said: "all 32 teams in the world cup are good teams and are strident to succeed. i think our group is fit but in the meantime we can't get past the name of england. the u.s. team also has good special conditions. we have to see which of the three european teams falls into our group. without a doubt, every team that comes to the world cup is a powerful team. hopefully we can climb this group with proper planning.
                              the head of the iranian football federation continued: "we have had initial conversations with different teams for two days. we also talked to a team that was placed in our group and we can't play with them. if allah wills, we will try to play with the teams that the head coach of the national team is looking for and is suitable for our national team.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/11617/%D9%85...AA%DB%8C%D9%85
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                Concacaf has nations league as well don't they?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Yap. In June. September they have open slots.

Comment

Working...
                                X