This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    He already had his chances to prove and he simply didn't. Ezza is only good when you are playing Defensively and need to make that game physical. At this point of time We don't need that. We need someone creative like Nekounam (Ali karimi in this case) to do that.

Im not even gonna mention his weight gain after world cup AT THE AGE OF 23

PS Don't be mad that he is not invited .
    Bro, so I started reading more of your post because I felt bad. Than I got to the point where you were pissed that Sajjad Shahabzadeh was passed over for Karim. Once again I couldn’t go on, so I stopped reading. No way I’m reading anymore. I am sorry. Eid’et Mobarak!

Comment

Thank you. Now let us host our home games you tool of undemocratic Arab monarchies.

Comment

I hope Ansarifard scores with a Hajsafi assist just to prove a point to some people here

Comment

Not sure why Ezzatolahi was not invited but he has been playing regularly in Denamark. Appears he is playing well too. I would think he could have made the roster being he is a fixed starter in Europe and his past WC experience. Time will tell. There will be several changes before the WC games so maybe we will see him make the roster.

Comment

What makes Ezi’s exclusion strange is also the fact that in the limited minutes he got in the most recent friendly vs Bosnia he actually played well in the minutes he got and assisted one of the goals (think it was ghaedi’s?)....strange indeed. I was thinking he will be a super important player for us in the last 4 matches but apparently Skocic might be thinking otherwise. I’m disappointed with hashemian on this too.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

What do you guys think about the idea of Joining Africa?

Comment

I am fairly sure ezatolahi was not excluded on any technical basis, rather an administrative one (IFF had trouble arranging flight or something). He was in previous camp and did well in sub app vs Bosnia with beautiful assist, has been building form and fitness in Denmark all season, and was given his professional debut by none other than skocic himself

He will definitely be fix in future squads and xi’s

I like to see the following lineup for upcoming match.

———-beiranvand———

Shoja—-kanani—majid—milad

Ghayedi—ebrahimi—nourollahi—gholizadeh

—————-azmoun——taremi——-

This can also be a 433/4231 with Gholi in CAM/CM and ghayedi-azmoun-taremi trio up top.

From bench I like to see noorafkan reward for his excellent form in pgpl with at least 20 mins for milad, allahyar with 30-45 mins for taremi or azmoun, and salmani for ghayedi.

Shoja has been playing rb semi regularly for al rayyan and is way better than any RB in the squad there. Majid is in better shape than last camp and recently completed 90 so I think we can rework him into the side since we are without PAG. The rest picks itself and will be nice to see ebrahimi back as in my estimation he is still our strongest CM with ezatolahi.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  I am fairly sure ezatolahi was not excluded on any technical basis, rather an administrative one (IFF had trouble arranging flight or something). He was in previous camp and did well in sub app vs Bosnia with beautiful assist, has been building form and fitness in Denmark all season, and was given his professional debut by none other than skocic himself

He will definitely be fix in future squads and xi’s

I like to see the following lineup for upcoming match.

———-beiranvand———

Shoja—-kanani—majid—milad

Ghayedi—ebrahimi—nourollahi—gholizadeh

—————-azmoun——taremi——-

This can also be a 433/4231 with Gholi in CAM/CM and ghayedi-azmoun-taremi trio up top.

From bench I like to see noorafkan reward for his excellent form in pgpl with at least 20 mins for milad, allahyar with 30-45 mins for taremi or azmoun, and salmani for ghayedi.

Shoja has been playing rb semi regularly for al rayyan and is way better than any RB in the squad there. Majid is in better shape than last camp and recently completed 90 so I think we can rework him into the side since we are without PAG. The rest picks itself and will be nice to see ebrahimi back as in my estimation he is still our strongest CM with ezatolahi.
                  Ali Karimi is actually the best DM in Iran. And he is playing akey role for a top 5-10 clubs in Asia and he polished his game alot and reached the maturity.
                  Also if you invite a new players give them some chances.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Ali Karimi is actually the best DM in Iran. And he is playing a, key role for a top 5-10 clubs in Asia and he polished his game alot and reached the maturity.
                    Also if you invite a new players give them some chances.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                    Not opposed to him getting tried there instead of nourollahi. But I have to say I was in same camp as you (not best CM which I still think is by far saeid but I mean in terms of his improvement) but when I say his games in club World Cup , especially vs Egyptian al Ahly it looked similar to before. Too slow in covering ground out of possession, passed/dribbles around way to easy, and not able to consistently find out passes when pressed aggressively.

Comment

Agha first of all eide shoma ham mobarak va donbe shoma secharak Enshalah sale khoobi dashte bashi .

2nd If you think sajjad shahbazadeh who is scoring left and right and is IPL's (20/21) top goal scorer shouldn't be invited but Karim Ansarifard who we all know how he misses open chances should be invited then I have nothing to say to you.

Regarding ezza , he has been out of team melli for some time. In 3 years, so far he has only played a total of 48 minutes in 3 games (in TM) and he just doesn't impress me. As of right now Ali karimi is the best DM that we have. END OFF

Ehsan hajsafi and Omid ebrahimi are also good MD . However Ehsan doesn't fit Team melli when we are playing in Deffensive mode .

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                      Bro, so I started reading more of your post because I felt bad. Than I got to the point where you were pissed that Sajjad Shahabzadeh was passed over for Karim. Once again I couldn’t go on, so I stopped reading. No way I’m reading anymore. I am sorry. Eid’et Mobarak!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Not opposed to him getting tried there instead of nourollahi. But I have to say I was in same camp as you (not best CM which I still think is by far saeid but I mean in terms of his improvement) but when I say his games in club World Cup , especially vs Egyptian al Ahly it looked similar to before. Too slow in covering ground out of possession, passed/dribbles around way to easy, and not able to consistently find out passes when pressed aggressively.
                        That match gave all the perspective anyone needed as to why he wasn’t good enough to make it in Dinamo. Just not anything above PGPL/QSL quality.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Graphic for English only readers

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            Agha first of all eide shoma ham mobarak va donbe shoma secharak Enshalah sale khoobi dashte bashi .

2nd If you think sajjad shahbazadeh who is scoring left and right and is IPL's (20/21) top goal scorer shouldn't be invited but Karim Ansarifard who we all know how he misses open chances should be invited then I have nothing to say to you.

Regarding ezza , he has been out of team melli for some time. In 3 years, so far he has only played a total of 48 minutes in 3 games (in TM) and he just doesn't impress me. As of right now Ali karimi is the best DM that we have. END OFF

Ehsan hajsafi and Omid ebrahimi are also good MD . However Ehsan doesn't fit Team melli when we are playing in Deffensive mode .
                            Ezatolahi was pure class against Spain and Portugal during the world cup, he was a key player for TM. Ali Karimi on his best day can not perform at that level as he does not have Ezatolahi's talent, at best he is Saeed's back up.

Comment

Yes I 100% agree that he was stupendous in WC18 but so was ali daei back in 1998 !shall we invite him again! He wasn't invited becuase he totally lost the plot . Ezza is only good when you need to defend with 10 men! He is just big and he became over weight but I can see that he is slowly losing weight. I think he didn't impress skocic in previous call up because there is no mention Of "Covid excuse" by IFF/ skocic for saeed. As I said before Since 2019 your world class player has only played 3 games (as a sub) .

Please also keep in mind that Saeed wasn't invited by both CQ (Not sure if he was injured) and Wilmots .

"Saeed Ezza " is not team melli material (as of right now), This is my opinion and it seems its matching CQ, Wilmots , And now skocic. Unless he changes drastically my opinion will stay the same .

We all want the best for Team Melli and We all want team melli to qualify for world cup. So I hope Skocic takethis seriously and invited the best players that suits his game plan.

Be omide piroozi Team Melli
                              Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                              Ezatolahi was pure class against Spain and Portugal during the world cup, he was a key player for TM. Ali Karimi on his best day can not perform at that level as he does not have Ezatolahi's talent, at best he is Saeed's back up.

Comment

IMO If Skocic wins all four games against Hong Kong, Bahrain, Cambodia, and Iraq, he deserves salary increase at least 5 times of his current salary. Do you guys agree?

Comment

Working...
                                X