Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only reason why Tikdari is there is to ensure a Tractor player is called up.

No reason to have him over Esmaeilifar, Rezaeian, Ghafouri, Najarian, Hardani, Mousavi...
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Has Dragan forgotten we have four HUGE WCQ qualifiers coming up? outside influence hey...

Comment

Disappointing list even with the covid related restrictions.

Comment

Taremi coming but no Abedzadeh??? Can't be travel restrictions.... Probably, Abedzadeh just asked very nicely for him to skip....

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
            Taremi coming but no Abedzadeh??? Can't be travel restrictions.... Probably, Abedzadeh just asked very nicely for him to skip....
            Isn't there different restrictions on his island and mainland Portugal?

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
              yea i wondered that too..!!??
              perhaps because they are fighting relegation and new coach comes in and he wants to prove himself to be his number 1 keeper as this new coach is unlikely to keep swapping out his starter keeper like the last coach..??

also if we see bey bey starting in goal for tm vs syria then we'd know that his injury excuse for being benched at anwerp is probably bs ...!!?

Comment

^ Island of Madeira has its own restrictions that apply to Maritimo players including Abedzadeh.

Go TM!

Comment

I think abedz had issues travelling from madeira (its very far from mainland so different travel realities)

As for the rest, tikdari and jalali are not TM level players or even strong PGPL players. Esmailifar has been excellent and deserved a call to deputize for sadegh.

No mohebbi is also questionable.

Happy Omid Ebrahimi was recalled, but pissed we wont get to see saeid next to him.

Comment

The only thing I can think is that Maritimo said that they didn’t want to release Amir due to Covid restrictions, as I know clubs could say no if there was certain restrictions in place for the country they are travelling too. As Mehdi has been called up and obviously they play their football in the same country.

Ezatolahi no idea if it isn’t Covid related - guy is back to full fitness and playing to a high standard. More so than any of the other central midfielders called.

Comment

Amir Abedzadeh didn't go because Madeira is in lockdown. Anton Usnik, the assistant coach won't go for the same reason as he lives in Madeira too.

Saeid isn't Covid related...
                      golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

At this point I guess inviting more players from Qatar is not a bad idea. They will definitely have an easier time adapting to playing conditions in Bahrain.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Good thing about this list is that Ezatollahi is not invited. As I said before I don't find him Team Melli Material . Ali karimi the future TM Captain is invited. He has nekounam style. Also Gholizadeh is invited, I like this guy.

Bad Thing about this list: Karim ansarifard invited but Sajjad shahbazdeh not invited and also Mohammadi not invited. Some players are not invited due to covid restrictions and injuries which is understandable.

So apart from that this looks like a decent list. When Ghoddos , abdedzadeh and jahanbakhsh are added then this list would look so sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            Good thing about this list is that Ezatollahi is not invited. As I said before I don't find him Team Melli Material . Ali karimi the future TM Captain is invited. He has nekounam style. Also Gholizadeh is invited, I like this guy.

Bad Thing about this list: Karim ansarifard invited but Sajjad shahbazdeh not invited and also Mohammadi not invited. Some players are not invited due to covid restrictions and injuries which is understandable.

So apart from that this looks like a decent list. When Ghoddos , abdedzadeh and jahanbakhsh are added then this list would look so sexy.

I stopped reading at Ezzi is not TM Material!

Comment

Covid or no Covid, One can question the wisdom of testing new players while we should give “young” tried and tested players playing minutes in the ran up to final qualifying games? Saied, Rezaeian, ...

Is there a non-footballing issue with not picking Rezaeian!?
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

He already had his chances to prove and he simply didn't. Ezza is only good when you are playing Defensively and need to make that game physical. At this point of time We don't need that. We need someone creative like Nekounam (Ali karimi in this case) to do that.

Im not even gonna mention his weight gain after world cup AT THE AGE OF 23

PS Don't be mad that he is not invited .
                                Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                                I stopped reading at Ezzi is not TM Material!

Comment

Working...
                                X