This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    I didn't get the email but the first come first serve started today. I have been in the queue since this morning. Go to fifa.com and get in the queue.

Go TM!
    How long have you Been in the Queue? Mine havnt moved yet

Comment

I didnt get a ticket After the first round. If I hadnt seen your comment randomly, I Woulda never had known. Its messed up that FIFA didnt atleast send a e-mail or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        On the flip side of the coin, we're missing 4, arguably 5 starters. 208 caps and some of our biggest presences on the pitch. We're missing the only central midfielder with a functioning brain. We're missing our RB and his replacement is going to be some as of yet unidentified street cleaner. We're a a 2 man team almost solely reliant on their individual abilities to win games and 1 of them is missing. We're up against a respectable side who are motivated and at home.
        Anything less than a 3-0 humiliation would be a surprise.
        lol, mostly true..!
        khob
        does that mean if we squeak out a low scoring draw or even a 1-0 win, would you guys finally get off Daneshmand's asss and finally give the poor sod some credit too?? lol

but on the serious note, there are still 2 Main qualms remaining of Eskoocher and One (being that his TM is yet to be tested vs a formidable opponent in an important fixture ) that one will be settled by enlarge tomorrow...!!
        the other is what's been getting under my skin the most about daneshmand, especially since its been happening repeatedly ( LC alluded to it earlier ) is His seemingly total disregard for EU-playing criteria for figuring large in his TM picture..!! that one will have a huge negative implication in future of our football .... !! especially so when many of our Current KEY TM starters (who were mostly dressed by efforts of CQ) start to age-out and then we'd forced to replace them by a bunch assclowns from PGL/Ayrab leagues..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
          How long have you Been in the Queue? Mine havnt moved yet
          Guys, I had to wait for 7 hours but you're not able to select team specific tickets. This is what you'll get to see:

Comment

I didnt get a ticket After the first round. If I hadnt seen your comment randomly, I Woulda never had known. Its messed up that FIFA didnt atleast send a e-mail or something.
            very bad organization from their side.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Great goal by Omid. Cannot believe he is not invited. He is literally one of the best midfielders in Qatar, the same league that the likes of TM starters like Shoja play in and do not shine.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                Guys, I had to wait for 7 hours but you're not able to select team specific tickets. This is what you'll get to see:

So you cant choose a team, you just have to Pick and hope for the Best? Thats wierd. On the page it sats that you Can choose a teams journey

Comment

So you cant choose a team, you just have to Pick and hope for the Best? Thats wierd. On the page it sats that you Can choose a teams journey
                  I guess that option was no longer available. I just searched on Twitter and other users mentioned the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                    Great goal by Omid. Cannot believe he is not invited. He is literally one of the best midfielders in Qatar, the same league that the likes of TM starters like Shoja play in and do not shine.

I think many ppl forget how bad he was for TM and his role in getting us in the hole we were in during wilmots era. He was god awful and on a downward decline since going to Qatar…..he is t needed in TM
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

I just came through the queue for the tickets. All Iran matches are sold out except the tickets for disabled people. Other teams have tickets available. Damn…

Comment

Kamal is 33. Omid is one of the best midfielders in Qatar right now.

Age has not been an issue with Skocic before, why is it now? It's not like he's introduced anyone young to the squad.
                          I'd rather have Beitashour at 35. Best defender in MLS and MLS is stronger that QSL imo.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Comment

Damn its impressive. Among such Big nations. But actually it is still possible to get Iran tickets. You Can buy the 7 games package, so you Can follow all of Irans group Stage and knockout matches. And if they get knocked out, you follow the winning team instead

Comment

I just came through the queue for the tickets. All Iran matches are sold out except the tickets for disabled people. Other teams have tickets available. Damn…
                                My firend, plz watch this 2 minute 42 seconds video on this subject for inspiration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmPgXxRe9f8

"It wont be easy, but nothing worth having ever is" - Eric Cartman
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X