This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Kanani will start in WC, so he better focus on his fcuking game. The kid has huge potential but is an idiot.
    He could have played in Europe by now.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    286 days , too early to be sure of any player in final list for now. Alot can happen, good and not so good

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      Wow

Siavash: "I will never forget Hossein for this. He was never my friend."

This is really, really messy and cannot be fixed. Kanaani is fixed while Siavash is not. Skocic will stop inviting Siavash.
      Yazdani should be excluded and if kanaani start to play poorly, he should also be ditched out

Comment

Ansarifard, Hajsafi and ARJ should bring them together and have them forgive and forget. Skocic, Hasehmian and Karim Bagheri could also play a positive role. Both of them need to grow up. We have enough challenges with incompetence of IR/IFF and lack of funds. We don't need this manure. Assuming that we will not need Yazdani is not a good idea from a risk management perspective. Others could get injured before WC just like what happened to PAG.

Go TM!

Comment

I agree. We dont need yazdani at all. The way the guy talks about himself is even ridiculous. "Man kheyli doshman daram". The exact type of me over the team mentality that we must eradicate to even stand a chance against top teams. The individual is the least important thing here, and this guy is crying about his playing time and saying he wont ever forgive current TM player already, this far our from WC. God knows what embarassment these personalities will create under microscope of global media and intense pressure.

Kanani should be given one last warning by bagheri and sko. One more fuck up and you are a goner too.

PAG, Majid, Kanani, Shoja, Fallah is still ok group of cb's to choose from without yazdani.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Great, our WC campaign in jeopardy bc of 2 idiot, non-crucial players
            This issue is not new and started while TM was training for Iraq/Lebanon game.
            All players knew about it, Coaches and assistants knew about it but nothing was done at that time.

One reason Sko did not start Yazdani was this toxic relationship and hostility.
            Perhaps Sko was waiting for ethic committee verdict, but he has to address this unhealthy trouble.

Coach has so much power and leverage and should not let this issue extend since each players have support from clubmates.
            TM can continue without one or both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              This issue is not new and started while TM was training for Iraq/Lebanon game.
              All players knew about it, Coaches and assistants knew about it but nothing was done at that time.
              One reason Sko did not start Yazdani was this toxic relationship and hostility.
              Perhaps Sko was waiting for ethic committee verdict, but he has to address this unhealthy trouble.
              Coach has so much power and leverage and should not let this issue extend since each players have support from clubmates.
              TM can continue without one or both of them.
              interesting that such a BS topic between two expendable players is allowed to fester but sko takes very rigid stance on taremi not picking up bagheri phone call in timely manner lol.

Comment

Skocic didn’t want to act quickly because:

- he needed some sort of official ruling
                - esteghlalis are already on his ass about not playing enough Esteghlalis. He’s been strong enough to resist the temptation.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  interesting that such a BS topic between two expendable players is allowed to fester but sko takes very rigid stance on taremi not picking up bagheri phone call in timely manner lol.
                  Well, he was watching what IFF will do first.
                  When he realized IFF is intentionally delaying the verdict, perhaps he was thinking they might wash it out.

Actually, they did, 2 session ban is very light verdict for someone who did disgraceful act, first deny it, then blame "Parastos) and angry at others who publish and, in the end, tried to say its fake voice.

His attorney told DC that it's not his voice . He simply lied even to ethic committee.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    Well, he was watching what IFF will do first.
                    When he realized IFF is intentionally delaying the verdict, perhaps he was thinking they might wash it out.

Actually, they did, 2 session ban is very light verdict for someone who did disgraceful act, first deny it, then blame "Parastos) and angry at others who publish and, in the end, tried to say its fake voice.

His attorney told DC that it's not his voice . He simply lied even to ethic committee.
                    lol

lucky he only got 2 match bans and not a lifetime or year ban

I'm actually surprised

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                      lol

lucky he only got 2 match bans and not a lifetime or year ban

I'm actually surprised
                      I still don't get it, did he pull a full bang bus and had the video leaked?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Skocic didn’t want to act quickly because:

- he needed some sort of official ruling
                        - esteghlalis are already on his ass about not playing enough Esteghlalis. He’s been strong enough to resist the temptation.
                        I never understand why SS/PP fans get onto the TM manager when they don't select their players.. PP did the same to CQ back in 2014 when the majority were SS players.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                          I still don't get it, did he pull a full bang bus and had the video leaked?
                          Audio clip:

2 match ban + 1 billion rial ($23,668) fine

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Can someone explain how the Kanaani vs. Yazdani beef started?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              Audio clip:

2 match ban + 1 billion rial ($23,668) fine
                              What an idiot! Just as I started to like his playing...

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
                                Can someone explain how the Kanaani vs. Yazdani beef started?
                                Here:

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Huge beef between Kanaani and Yazdani: Earlier on, Kanaani has accused Yazdani of leaking that tape that almost led to Kanaani's exclusion from TM squad.

Yazdani's response below
                                https://footballi.net/video/698584/%...84%D8%A7%D9%84
                                Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                Wow

Siavash: "I will never forget Hossein for this. He was never my friend."

This is really, really messy and cannot be fixed. Kanaani is fixed while Siavash is not. Skocic will stop inviting Siavash.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X