Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

اسکوچیچ، سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ترکیب ایران برابر امارات را به شرح زیر اعلام کرد:
    امیر عابدزاده، صادق محرمی، میلاد محمدی، سعید عزت الهی، علیرضا جهانبخش(کاپیتان)، مهدی طارمی، وحید امیری، محمد حسین کنعانی زادگان، سامان قدوس، علی قلی زاده و امید نورافکن.
    اسامی بازیکنان ذخیره به شرح زیر است:
    محمدرضا اخباری، سروش رفیعی، شهاب زاهدی، احمد نورالهی، کریم انصاری فرد، سید پیام نیازمند، صالح حردانی،مهدی ترابی، عارف آقاسی، سیاوش یزدانی، کاوه رضایی و کمال* کامیابی نیا.

Comment

I hope things has changed but

I never liked Noorafkan as a CB and I thought it was one of bad decision of Estili during U23 games.

I think Yazdani as a CB is a better choice unless his current conditions in not ideal.

Comment

Nobody is reading us or pay attention to our opinion, but we express it anyway

If Yazdani, Aghasi are invited but has to be reserve for Noorafkan as a CB , then why not instead invite U23 Best CB players...
        Fallah as a CB is better option than Noorafkan

I hope Noorafkan deliver.
        after all.
        The Proof Is in the Pudding

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
          I wore that top to death that year and the following years. There was no salvaging it 😂 had Mahdavikia on the back.

Comment

A very very long shot

Comment

Watching the game. I felt sorry for Taremi , I guess he was disappointed from support he did not get.
              He missed Azmoon.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                Watching the game. I felt sorry for Taremi , I guess he was disappointed from support he did not get.
                He missed Azmoon.
                iraq and uae are not strong opponent but still, we should be happy with 2 wins without azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                  iraq and uae are not strong opponent but still, we should be happy with 2 wins without azmoun
                  Happy for a win, very much unhappy the way we played today, not smart

Comment

Sorry guys, you can say whatever you want. But do you guys really want so see Skocic as our Headcoach at the world cup?

Comment

I hope Noorafkan deliver.
                      after all.
                      The Proof Is in the Pudding
                      I guess he did deliver and then some.
                      Like you I was very surprised to see him picked over the obvious choices.
                      But by God he surprised me with his versatility and ability to deliver in this new post.
                      We literally didn't miss Shoja.
                      Wow.

Easily one of the 3 potential Man of the Match for me

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                        But by God he surprised me with his versatility and ability to deliver in this new post.
                        Wow.

When Sko had invited 3 other CB players, Yazdani, Aghasi, Faraji , It is not sound decision to resort to LB to start in place of a CB player.
                        Noorafkan last game played well at LB and today our LB did not do well.
                        This kind of decisions had effects on players and relationships.

Today was a day SKO should have played others. Playing others does not mean weaker team or a compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          Sorry guys, you can say whatever you want. But do you guys really want so see Skocic as our Headcoach at the world cup?
                          no, not if the players dont respect him. but i also realize we were very very close to not even being in this round due to wilmots so i know the coaching situation can be much worse

Comment

When Sko had invited 3 other CB players, Yazdani, Aghasi, Faraji , It is not sound decision to resort to LB to start in place of a CB player.
                            Today was a day SKO should have played others. Playing others does not mean weaker team or a compromise.
                            speculatiing, did he want to confuse other teams scouts?

i dont think so though but.. we have stuff to work with for sure, good that uae showed those of our weekneses. specialy on the crosses from above the corner of the penalty area between our cbs, they have problem marking players running against them in the middle, need to work out their roles or we will be soorakh on those.

think skocic saw that today.
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                              Wow.

The CB situation actually looked much much better with Omid than Shoja. Props to Skocic for the brave move (much criticized on Iranian Twitter) as it paid off.

As for Taremi, I get so sick of his negative body language when things don't go his way. It's gotten better, but his grilling of Gholi in the second half when Ali decided to shoot rather than pass was so excessive.

Comment

Generally I agree with you that the reserves see such occasions as their chance to show themselves. And I also think if Skocic had started with Yazdani, I'd have been perfectly fine with it.

I'm just amazed how Omid performed in this post.
                                A gamble by Skocic an it paid off handsomely.

Let it not be said he isn't a risk taker

Comment

Working...
                                X