Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just wrong for Iran to be asked to play it's "home game" vs Bahrain in Bahrain in the blistering summer heat of that region in June.

The June heat alone in Bahrain should have been a disqualifying factor. I don't want our players playing in 100°+ weather and risking injury

If Iran did not meet the qualifications to host then fine host our games in a neutral country..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Afc is in saudis hand. We should move from it. Any confederation would be better than this shithole

Comment

Not having the home advantage is obviously frustrating, but that's not the real issue. What pisses me off is that they are allowing a nation from the same group to host all the remaining games. Why can't the fixtures take place in a neutral country ffs?

Absolute bullshit decision.

Comment

WC is rapidly becoming letters meaning a different thing!! 💩

This is the case for a Federation that has no say in the proceedings

Let’s see if England agrees to hold its WC qualifying games in Albania!?
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Actuall bullshit when we're supposed to host 3 remaining matches. The better alternative would be to host the games in a nuetral non-Arab country like Australia or even China. This is absolutely absurd on every level and even from an non-Iranian standpoint it makes little sense. These people are fucking frauds.

Comment

If enough noise is made maybe this decision will change. Anyway we blast AFC on twitter or emails or something? Literally insane stuff

Comment

If we get an early lead in Bahrain vs Bahrain we should absolutely brutally go for the jugular

Comment

As many have said before here, and as I've said before, our biggest obstacle is our psychology. We need to be ready mentally (god knows we'll be ready physically with so many TM stars in Europe, who will be at the end of their respective seasons with tons of experience/training/conditioning under their belts). We need to treat these matches as psychological battles, avoiding intimidation by Bahraini/Iraqi players, booing by a hostile crowd, and poor referee decisions. These are all to be expected, but how we respond to them is what we can control. Staying cool, calm, collected, not letting our mid-brains take over, and keeping that frontal cortex pumping with good/intelligent football and decision making. Dragan should hire a team psychologist now (if he hasn't already). The boys will be ready physically, we just need to bring our A game mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    As many have said before here, and as I've said before, our biggest obstacle is our psychology. We need to be ready mentally (god knows we'll be ready physically with so many TM stars in Europe, who will be at the end of their respective seasons with tons of experience/training/conditioning under their belts). We need to treat these matches as psychological battles, avoiding intimidation by Bahraini/Iraqi players, booing by a hostile crowd, and poor referee decisions. These are all to be expected, but how we respond to them is what we can control. Staying cool, calm, collected, not letting our mid-brains take over, and keeping that frontal cortex pumping with good/intelligent football and decision making. Dragan should hire a team psychologist now (if he hasn't already). The boys will be ready physically, we just need to bring our A game mentally.
                    I certainly hope that they don't allow fans in the stadiums for any of these qualifying games that are hosted in one nation!!! That would make it most ridiculous!!! As a matter of fact, AFC should mandate exact equal number of players and staff for each team plus perhaps one ambulance driver and two physicians and at most 10 security officers. This should be enforced by refs. IFF should be able to demand this at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                      I certainly hope that they don't allow fans in the stadiums for any of these qualifying games that are hosted in one nation!!! That would make it most ridiculous!!! As a matter of fact, AFC should mandate exact equal number of players and staff for each team plus perhaps one ambulance driver and two physicians and at most 10 security officers. This should be enforced by refs. IFF should be able to demand this at the very least.
                      Fair & good call. It then leaves the choice of the match Ref!!
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Indeed. Addition of a meditation or Yoga coach to TM management team would be useful too.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Our Sports attorneys/officials should take this to FIFA directly. If Qatar is not safe for players/fans in June to host WC matches due to extreme heat, then Bahrain (50 miles away) is also not safe to host WCQ matches for players/fans in June . It's a simple safety issue for players. If Iran is not safe from a COVID standpoint (or security standpoint), then Bahrain sure as hell is not safe for our players who will get heat stroke mid-match.

The first month of the summer, June, is a sweltering month in Manama, Bahrain, with average temperature ranging between max 36.4°C (97.5°F) and min 28.8°C (83.8°F).
                          https://www.weather-atlas.com/en/bah...a-weather-june

Comment

Tbh I think the AFC will do as they like, since the state of the country/federation is at an embarrassing low.

Comment

With this BS, i really don’t think we will make the next round. Just can’t see us beat them both in arab soil, where we ALWAYS have problems.
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMWq3MRH...d=zo8omjunlvet
                                Skocic’s instagram regarding the matter 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Comment

Working...
                                X