Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran's wemons football kit for asian cup. could there also be a male version?

Comment

Esteghlal and Sazman League don’t want to release Esteghlals Covid players list, they say it’s private. If that’s the case TM should obtain the private list, and exclude any Esteghlal player with covid from the TM list they need to quarantine for 14 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
        AFC site has contradictory schedules;

On main page, it shows;

Jan 26 - Iran vs. I-rak
        Jan 31 - Iran vs. Al UAE

But on detailed Fixture page shows;

Jan 27 - Iran vs. I-rak
        Feb 1 - Iran vs. Al UAE

Which is correct?
        See below links from fifa.com . AFC site has been confusing and error prone for a long time. Thursday Jan 27 and Tuesday Feb 1 are the correct dates and the time for both matches is 18:00 Tehran time 15:30 CET (Zurich) and 9:30 EST (NY). The links below say 9:30 because I have set my browser to my local time zone i.e. EST.

Go TM!

https://www.fifa.com/tournaments/men...nter/400181509

https://www.fifa.com/tournaments/men...nter/400181510

Comment

Who Skocic and Hajisafi voted for in the Best FIFA Player Award
          Sports
          January 18, 2022 - 13:50

TEHRAN – Iran national football team coach and captain Dragan Skocic and Ehsan Hajisafi voted for Robert Lewandowski to win the Best FIFA Men's Player Award.

Bayern Munich and Poland star Lewandowski won the prize on Monday for the second time in a row, coming in ahead of PSG star Lionel Messi and Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah.

Lewandowski received 48 points after all of his votes from national team captains, coaches, media and fans, while Messi came in second with 44 and Salah got 39 points.

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/469...A-Player-Award
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
            what happened to ferdosipoor? this new young punk is so annoying
            they kind of remind me of eachother.. ferdosipour was relatively good in the end as he got older but man that dude could irritate me aswell. this is like a more partyboy phonesalseman version of him.. maybe he also will be better as he gets older and then substituted with a new young guy who needs some years to land properly in the chair.. i actualy saw one episode where he intervued someone and he let the dude talk and made a great intervue of it. dont remember who it was. so there is hope..

hope we someday can have someone truly proffessional (not rude and interupting) and still brave enough to ask important questions in a polite way..
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

10,000 fans
              8,000 men
              2,000 women
              سرانجام تصمیم نهایی در نشست هماهنگی دو مسابقه حساس تیم ملی ایران مقابل عراق و امارات بر این شد که 10 هزار بلیط برای هر مسابقه فروخته شود و سهم آقایان 8 هزار بلیط و سهم زنان نیز 2 هزار بلیط باشد تا دو مسابقه مهم شاگردان اسکوچیچ با حضور تماشاگران زن و مرد در ورزشگاه آزادی برگزار شود.

Comment

I don’t know if this was already posted, or belongs elsewhere, but ticket lottery has begun for 2022 World Cup. I applied for all the Iran group stage matches and also round of 16 (if they go through).

https://www.fifa.com/tournaments/men...ar2022/tickets
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Yes
                  I got early morning msg from one account bank

Dear customer, score FIFA world Cup™️
                  tickets with Bank....... Visa cards! Book your tickets today from www.fifa.com/tickets.
                  Offer valid until 8th February.
                  T&C apply http://....................

Fifa (https://www.fifa.com/tickets)
                  The official site of the international governing body of football with news, national associations, competitions, results, fixtures, development, organisation, world rankings, statistics, the International Football Association Board, history, laws of the game, futsal, publications, downloads, and contact details.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Yes
                    I got early morning msg from one account bank
                    Should we share a Group ID number so all the PFDC people can sit together?
                    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                      I don’t know if this was already posted, or belongs elsewhere, but ticket lottery has begun for 2022 World Cup. I applied for all the Iran group stage matches and also round of 16 (if they go through).

https://www.fifa.com/tournaments/men...ar2022/tickets
                      Amazing stuff thanks for sharing- Russia 2018 was a trip of a lifetime, just applied!

Applied for the TST 3, fingers crossed to see you all in Qatar in winter! Any plans/tips for arranging accomodation yet? I guess one thing can be if we fail to get anything rasonable in Doha, to organise a group to go to Kish/jonoob and fly/get a boat to Doha

Phase 2 is first come first serve but let's hope we all get tickets this round!

Doodoodoodoodoo Iran
                      Support Iran until the end

Comment

6,5 days til we hopefully book our tickets! (and whoop our neighbours butts)

I have already planned it, no work, and school ends several hours before the game so its chelokakabi restaurant and no phone. just me, pfdc and the game all day! then hopefully, I celebrate after the game!
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

ah so this current "lotto" means you have to pay to lock in correct

also: might be the wrong thread to ask, but if I have a visually impaired family member, will they be eligible for accessibility ticket? website mentions only wheelchair and overweight people

Comment

What happened to the New crest for the IFF thought it was supposed to be announced by now after they asked for submissions??

Comment

only 10 more months until multiple “doctors appointments” and “shock family emergencies” on wc match days[emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

Esteghlal _ Havadae is postponed to Jan 26 a day before TM_Iraq game.

Unlikely any player from Esteghlal will be invited by Skocic.
                                Without Kananizadegan, Yazdani was a hopeful CB candidate.
                                headache for Skocic.

Comment

Working...
                                X