This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
    Thank god we need 2 points out of 4 games and nothing can stop us anymore in this hard times !!!
    Our main opponent is Corona

کرونا در کشور اوج گرفت!

▪️افزایش قابل توجه تعداد مبتلایان روزانه

��مبتلایان جدید: ۳۱۶۳ نفر
    ��مجموع بیماران: ۶۲۲۴۱۹۶ نفر
    ��جانباختگان جدید: ۲۰ نفر
    ��مجموع جان باختگان: ۱۳۲۰۹۵ نفر
    ��مجموع بهبود یافتگان: ۶۰۶۶۸۱۹ نفر
    ��مجموع واکسن تزریق شده: ۱۲۶۴۰۱۹۷۵ دُز

�آمار مبتلایان کرونا در روز شنبه ۱۴۲۱ نفر بود و در روز یکشنبه به ۲۲۹۲ نفر رسید و امروز نیز با ادامه روند افزایشی به ۳۱۶۳ نفر رسیده است.
    Last edited by St_Mark; 01-17-2022, 03:49 AM.

Comment

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال، بر اساس نامه ارسالی
      دو بازی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران مقابل عراق
      (7 بهمن) و امارات(12 بهمن) راس ساعت 18:00 برگزار خواهد شد

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        Our main opponent is Corona

کرونا در کشور اوج گرفت!

▪️افزایش قابل توجه تعداد مبتلایان روزانه

��مبتلایان جدید: ۳۱۶۳ نفر
        ��مجموع بیماران: ۶۲۲۴۱۹۶ نفر
        ��جانباختگان جدید: ۲۰ نفر
        ��مجموع جان باختگان: ۱۳۲۰۹۵ نفر
        ��مجموع بهبود یافتگان: ۶۰۶۶۸۱۹ نفر
        ��مجموع واکسن تزریق شده: ۱۲۶۴۰۱۹۷۵ دُز

�آمار مبتلایان کرونا در روز شنبه ۱۴۲۱ نفر بود و در روز یکشنبه به ۲۲۹۲ نفر رسید و امروز نیز با ادامه روند افزایشی به ۳۱۶۳ نفر رسیده است.

soo as i wrote yesterday, there will probably be no crowds and they will drive infantino to a chelokababi and then back to the airport
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
          Thank god we need 2 points out of 4 games and nothing can stop us anymore in this hard times !!!
          isn't it 3 points?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            isn't it 3 points?
            Two points will only ensure qualification if we draw against UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              isn't it 3 points?
              Either a win vs Iraq or a draw vs UAE will be enough. For example, if we lose to Iraq but draw against UAE, we are qualified. But a draw against Iraq and a defeat against UAE won't make us qualify.

Comment

Both IFF and fifa.com have confirmed time of the matches vs Iraq and UAE at Azadi. As others have reported here Iraq match will be on Thursday January 27 at 18:00 Tehran time 9:30 EST (NY) 15:30 CET (Zurich) 6:30 PST (LA) and UAE match will be on Tuesday February 1 at the same time. Time to create the thread for the Iraq match. AFC is still reporting the match at 19:30 Tehran time. fifa.com and the-afc.com have had confusing and conflicting dates and times in the past few months but the one above is now confirmed. I had erroneously stated the match dates on Wednesday 1/26 and Monday 1/31 on this thread. Sorry about that, I stand corrected.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/10865/%D8%B3...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF

https://www.fifa.com/tournaments/men...nter/400181509

https://www.fifa.com/tournaments/men...nter/400181510

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Anyone else finding it hard to place bets on Iran-Iraq match? I find all upcoming WCQ matches for SA, Aus, Japan, and SK, but not Iran. Darn bookies.
                  not sure whats going on ? but perhaps its for the best and a sign Diz jaan..!!?
                  ive been noticing some worrying gambling behavior from you of late..!! lol
                  dont you think its just about time for you to make that call..!!?
                  1-800-Bets-Off

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    not sure whats going on ? but perhaps its for the best and a sign Diz jaan..!!?
                    ive been noticing some worrying gambling behavior from you of late..!! lol
                    dont you think its just about time for you to make that call..!!?
                    1-800-Bets-Off
                    Lol. Thanks bro! Don’t worry, im playing with house money (and keep depositing a portion of the winnings in my bank account). The streak continues for now!

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                      Either a win vs Iraq or a draw vs UAE will be enough. For example, if we lose to Iraq but draw against UAE, we are qualified. But a draw against Iraq and a defeat against UAE won't make us qualify.
                      if we loose all our games and uae looses one point from their 4 matches then we qualify.

Comment

Guys. What's the TM control on this fu%$% covid? What are the precautions?This is very worrying .

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Lol. Thanks bro! Don’t worry, im playing with house money (and keep depositing a portion of the winnings in my bank account). The streak continues for now!
                          that's what they all say...!! now im really worried dadash ....!! lol

next i hear you say... My GF left me because of my gambling habits..... I'll do anything to Win her back..!!

Comment

^

Comment

Any plan for squad announcement? We just need to play out this game even if Corona is a problem for our squad.

If the Syrians do us a favor and beat UAE and South korea ties Lebanon we are through anyway.

Comment

This covid situation is very unpredictable and high risk. I wonder if FIFA will postpone!

Comment

Working...
                                X