X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horrible news... Jfc

Why couldn't it have been Sooti Shoja instead lol

Comment

Twitter news that fans (including women) will be allowed in Azadi for the upcoming qualifiers. Any official confirmations?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Twitter news that fans (including women) will be allowed in Azadi for the upcoming qualifiers. Any official confirmations?
        They have said open for now, but wait for them to close the doors to all, 3 days prior.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          Nice. It would be weird to celebrate our qualification in an empty stadium.. 😕

Comment

there will be no spectators but now they can say we were plannning to.. take the fifa man to a chelokababi and then to the airport. expect no spectators in any of our games this qualifiers. reason to fifa - covid.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              there will be no spectators but now they can say we were plannning to.. take the fifa man to a chelokababi and then to the airport. expect no spectators in any of our games this qualifiers. reason to fifa - covid.
              bro chill, why would they allow other nations to have people in the stadium then? you're talking like FIFA would have influence on the health of the nation or something. engar they care.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                bro chill, why would they allow other nations to have people in the stadium then? you're talking like FIFA would have influence on te health of the nation or something.
                think you possibly missunderstood my post?

we are allowed to have crowds but every country can decide if they want it or not due to covid situation. and they take different decisions. so if they report its big numbers as game is getting closer,
                they can avoid the crowd in the stadium and postpone the mixed crowd for another day. thats what i ment.
                so not that fifa dissalows us but that iff/goverment stops it. and that we take infantino fifa guy who is coming to watch the games to se if women are in the stadiums to a chelokababi instead and then back to the airport.

Edit: It would be nice with a (mixed) crowd as we book the tickets, offcource.. we will se what happens soon.
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

btw, 11 days and 19 hours to gametime!!!!
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1MvXx04bj0
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmuNnnAkUsU

dont mind the intervue in the end of vid 2, its fron last world cup dont know why they edited it in the extended highlights.
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Yahya backing Kanani, saying he is one of the best.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone else finding it hard to place bets on Iran-Iraq match? I find all upcoming WCQ matches for SA, Aus, Japan, and SK, but not Iran. Darn bookies.

Comment

Esmaeili far was best RB for Sepahan and league this season so far. Next month he will be 29 and if there is any TM invite chance for him is now.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Esmaeili far was best RB for Sepahan and league this season so far. Next month he will be 29 and if there is any TM invite chance for him is now.
                          Very much agreed, he is the best in Iran and deserves a spot ahead of hardani based on what I have seen in recent weeks. He is much more complete too.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This should be Iran's best 23 years old or under team, am i missing any1?
                            Pour hamidi,
                            Hardani, Hooshmand, Fallah, Derakhshannehr
                            Salmani, Hosseinzadeh
                            Mohebi, Ghaedi/Delfi
                            Allahyar. Abdi

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Latest news of Corona & Esteghlal is very bad news for Skocic if news is correct.
                              It may change his selection.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                Latest news of Corona & Esteghlal is very bad news for Skocic if news is correct.
                                It may change his selection.
                                Thank god we need 2 points out of 4 games and nothing can stop us anymore in this hard times !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X