X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
    Greek source confirming Karim was called up by Skocic:

https://www.in.gr/2021/03/06/sports/...sarifarnt-vid/
    the beginning of the end. Him and hajsafi will really make me consider a trip to the other dimension

edit:There is also possibility it is for standby list like last time in which case I have no issues with it

Comment

I would rather have lost to Portugal than have Karim Ansarifard’s TM contract extended by 10 years on account of that penalty. Every time you see that name on the list from now on, know that he is taking the spot of a younger, better player. Idk how such a completely average, run of the mill player is being invited for more than a decade. Its a fucking joke. Welcome to the پارتی. Masoud 2.0.

Comment

My TM squad, if they is no covid restrictions for our legionnaires :

Gk : beiro, Abedzadeh, Niazmand
        Def : milmo, salmani, pag, khalilzadeh, Hosseini, kanaani, Moharami, rezaeian
        Mf : ezza, Ebrahimi, karimi, Ghoddos, jb, Gholizadeh, Ghaedi
        Strikers : azmoun, Taremi, zahedi, Allahyar, Rezaei

Comment

CONMEBOL also postpones their March WCQ due to COVID concerns. They stated that many Euro clubs expressed concerns about releasing players to compete in South America. I imagine a similar situation would have arisen for our legionnaires if the AFC WCQ were not postponed. Overall, I'm glad AFC postponed and hoping they come to their senses and let Iran host in June (for all the reasons that have been discussed in this thread).

Comment

Ideal TM list:

GK: Beiranvand, Lak, Niazmand

Defence: Rezaeian, Moharami, Pouraliganji, Khalilzadeh, Kanaanizadegan, Hosseini, Aghaei, Milad Mohamadi.

Midfield: Ezatolahi, Ebrahimi, Nourollahi, Karimi, Ghoddos, Amiri, Gholizadeh

Forwards: Ghaedi, Sayyadmanesh, Taremi, Mohebi, Azmoun

Comment

Comment

Discouraging news about Iran hosting the remaining matches of group C. AFC sent a letter to IFF in response to request for hosting the WC group C remaining matches and brought up many issues including TV broadcasting rights, customs (!?!), financial problems and of course COVID-19 management. This now casts a shadow of doubt not only on WC qualifying but on ACL matches too. Are we surprised? Fraud and bias are again at work to rub Iran of its rights. AFC is just bombarding Iran with all these issues to makes sure they won't be able to resolve them by the decision deadline of March 15 (next Monday). Instead of just focusing on COVID-19 management, they are piling on all these other issues. This is an old tactic in life that when you don't want to give something to someone, you just pile on so many issues that there is no way for them to provide a viable response within the allowed time. It is used in politics and f***ing corporate world all the time. Let's see if the new IFF president Azizi Khadem and his new team could do anything about this. My two cents, just focus on WC qualifying and COVID-19 management and provide assurances including vaccinations of the people who come in contact with visiting teams and park ACL hosting issues for now and get to them later. Also get your legal department engaged and get ready to complain to FIFA. Sorry, but it doesn't look good. See the related article in Farsi below.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/174253...B3%DB%8C%D8%AF

Go TM!

Comment

^ Fuck AFC lol. The biggest scum bucket athletics confederation on Earth. With their hyperbolic nature lol. Defending Iran one minute then throwing us to the curb the next.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    ^ Fuck AFC lol. The biggest scum bucket athletics confederation on Earth. With their hyperbolic nature lol. Defending Iran one minute then throwing us to the curb the next.
                    I heard zarif is going to speak with AFC. Don't know what he can do.
                    Seriously no way bahrain host it

Comment

F*** the AFC. Even with professionals running IFF we wouldn't have a chance unless we bribed and had our own nokars in key spots within AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        F*** the AFC. Even with professionals running IFF we wouldn't have a chance unless we bribed and had our own nokars in key spots within AFC.
                        Isnt afc boss a bahraini btw ?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Isnt afc boss a bahraini btw ?
                          Yes. A true piece of garbage too.

Comment

Comment

Out of 5 ACL groups, 3 will be hosted by... Saudi Arabia

Comment

Originally posted by Transformer View Post
                                It will be less stressful once you accept that the world is not "fair" and lobbying/bribery works majority of the time. IFF wants things to go their way? They gotta start spending the $$$ to get supportive cast into the AFC.

Comment

Working...
                                X