Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The omission of Taremi is justified and sends a signal to the entire team. I welcome it. Had Skocic done nothing in this matter his authority would be undermined.
    We can do without Taremi against Libanon and Syria. I hope this will serve him a lesson so we will not be forced to do without him again.
    On a bright side Allahyar got a call up. Very likely he will feature in these games. It's his chance to prove Skocic why he should be an indispensable part of the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      skocic is a joke?
      How did you come up with that It could mean anything!

the fact that you're comparing this to taremi's long as written text about skocic is making me lose couple of brain cells ! The logic!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        How did you come up with that It could mean anything!
        the fact that you're comparing this to taremi's long as written text about skocic is making me lose couple of brain cells ! The logic!
        I mean so could Taremi saying problems lie elsewhere.

How about somebody tries explaining soroush rafiei recall after 7 years logic.

But dont try if you already surpassed your monthly brain cell quota

Comment

good decision, dragan wanted to prove that the coach is in control not the players

Comment

Stop pouring the Gheymeh into yugort bro. How did you manage to compare taremi to sorough rafei is a BIG question for me! Taremi is FW/Winger soroush is MD! Different position!

5 FW's have already been called up .
            Allahyar
            Ghaedi
            Azmoun
            Kaveh
            ansarifard

Your question should've been how come shahab zahedi not invited but out of form kaveh getting invited.

Also please keep in mind that this decision has been granted by Karim bagheri and vahid hashemian too.

Comment

Have any of you guys worked with Iranians before ?
              In every group there is always one or two who just refuse to accept leadership.
              They then say horrible things or behave in an antagonistic way.
              Eventually all is resolved via mediation and flowers and shirini. The cycle then restarts.
              Until Skocic fucks up, It’s not professional to shit on your manager in several occasions. It’s not just the last tweet that’s the issue.
              If you want an idea of what happens when a coach doesn’t punish those who disrespect him, look at TM and branko in 2006. Or Domenench and Anelka in 2010. Or Jacquet with Ginola and Cantona after 93…
              You must instill discipline.
              I might be one of the older members in this forum now, but it’s one of the things that has been reinforced to in football and work.
              Last edited by Nokhodi; 11-06-2021, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Soroush Rafiei is back.

But if Taremi was included, then I bet Allahyar would be missing out again.

Btw Rezaei has only played 1 or 2 minutes for his club since last camp.

I bet PFDC members watch more legionaire games than Sko/Hash/Bagheri…

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Stop pouring the Gheymeh into yugort bro. How did you manage to compare taremi to sorough rafei is a BIG question for me! Taremi is FW/Winger soroush is MD! Different position!
                  5 FW's have already been called up .
                  Allahyar
                  Ghaedi
                  Azmoun
                  Kaveh
                  ansarifard
                  Your question should've been how come shahab zahedi not invited but out of form kaveh getting invited.
                  Also please keep in mind that this decision has been granted by Karim bagheri and vahid hashemian too.
                  Lol, inarsenewetrust che ateeshi gerefte. He didn’t think Skocic had the khaye to drop Taremi… How wrong he could have been.

Comment

I am totally up for dropping players who don't 100% support the coach and the team. I am just not sure what the matter is exactly, if it was just that one tweet it's a bit over sensitive to immediately drop him.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      I am totally up for dropping players who don't 100% support the coach and the team. I am just not sure what the matter is exactly, if it was just that one tweet it's a bit over sensitive to immediately drop him.
                      Tweet was the most recent case.

There was a tv interview after the round 2 games in Bahrain where Taremi said we won because of our players on the field. Not our coaches or tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Tweet was the most recent case.

There was a tv interview after the round 2 games in Bahrain where Taremi said we won because of our players on the field. Not our coaches or tactics.
                        Exactly….and out of thin air prior to the games, he was complaining about absolutely nothing saying the federation sucks when actually for the first time since the revolution they seem to be somewhat competent.

Skocic just gained a new supporter in me……I respect him WAY more now. Team meli comes first and has no place for cry babies/drama queens like Taremi. Let this be a lesson to him to not create drama out of thin air like he has
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ultimately this is a decision that Skocic’s job will ride on. If we end up losing/drawing the next two games then he has opened himself up to criticism and as the boss man he has to publicly come out and explain the decisions he made.

By the way I would be surprised if this was his call ultimately too but he is the figurehead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Exactly….and out of thin air prior to the games, he was complaining about absolutely nothing saying the federation sucks when actually for the first time since the revolution they seem to be somewhat competent.

Skocic just gained a new supporter in me……I respect him WAY more now. Team meli comes first and has no place for cry babies/drama queens like Taremi. Let this be a lesson to him to not create drama out of thin air like he has
                            Yap. It’s really disappointing to me as Taremi is our best player by far right now.
                            I’ve backed the guy since he was an under fire rotation player in Persepolis. Unfortunately he’s gotten very stubborn and doesn’t realize TM is for all of us, not just his opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Me too . I used to call Skocic "Bi bokhar" but i guess he has proven that he is not .

Possibly the best move so far. Also i have a feeling he was asked to appologize but he refused to.

Comment

The important thing to remember is absolutely no one could have predicted any of this the minute CQ waved goodbye to us 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

We deserve every last spoonful of this goh we're being served now.

Comment

Working...
                                X