instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

List has been published on IFF's website
      http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9676/%D8%A7%...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        No Allahyar again???
        come to think, a transition to a more attacking RWB (CM??) could be his best route to become a regular TM call-up ??
        havent paid much attention to his tackling/defensive positioning qualities before ??? but young homie got mad pace and strong physique and engine on him and could well impose himself in such a position through non-stop hard running up n down the RW/LW and being a constant defensive/attacking pest breaking up plays and kickstarting quick counters ...!!
        that's for most part what Amiri has been doing for long while now in TM...!!

in Front 3 Positions there is just way Too much quality and experience completion for playing spots and he has very little chance of eventually cutting it..!!
        Last edited by BacheLot; 10-01-2021, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Y. Salmani, Hajsafi, Majid, Sarlak and Rezaei in.

J. Salmani and Niknafs out.

Good too see Yasin but Allahyar not being taken whilst Ghaedi and Reazaei are is a disgrace.

Comment

Could be Skocic sees Kaveh as a more natural striker replacement if taremi/azmoun are hurt vs allahyar. As for Ghaedi even though he’s in uae league he’s probably our best option to open up a locked defense late in a game if we need a goal. Allahyar is a beast though and he needs to be integrated into our squad soon. If I had to replace anyone it’d probably be Kaveh

Comment

Lets hope that young CM /Yasin that everyone is raving about given some minutes to show off vs UAE..!! you'd think so? with Saeed getting topol again and benched often at club and Sarlak dude not quite looking like anybody with potential to become a TM level CM and worth wasting anymore game minutes on !

whats the word on Yazdani guy..? any good.?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                Y. Salmani, Hajsafi, Majid, Sarlak and Rezaei in.

J. Salmani and Niknafs out.

Good too see Yasin but Allahyar not being taken whilst Ghaedi and Reazaei are is a disgrace.
                Skocic and Mahdavikia probably have an agreement for Allahyar to play for U23... Just me guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                  Skocic and Mahdavikia probably have an agreement for Allahyar to play for U23... Just me guessing.
                  No
                  Salmani has a better chance playing for U23 later this month than Allahyar ( Games are not on FIFIA days)

Comment

I am Ok with this list overall, probably Naderi who almost played all games this seasons for Altay instead of Milad(who is not fit enough yet) and Aref Aghasi instead of Yazdani, but overall expected list.

Comment

i woulda easily taken Allahyaar over MilMO...! with haji sooti back, Omid Nourafkan and Amiri as back up , i dont see any need nor frankly any Merit for taking a clearly outa form 1dimentional MilMo ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        i woulda easily taken Allahyaar over MilMO...! with haji sooti back, Omid Nourafkan and Amiri as back up , i dont see any need nor frankly any Merit for taking a clearly outa form 1dimentional MilMo ..!!
                        Fair point, especially since Amiri can be backup. It does seem to be redundant to bring 3 LBs. especially MilMo who hasn’t played for awhile

Comment

^^^ Coaches don't go by who play where, even though Allahyar club is no better than SS or PP, coaches go with their need, otherwise why Brazil list include few players who play in China, Russia, etc, they have 100 players all around the world at least 2-3 teams in top leagues.
                          Skocic went with experience upfront, There is Sardar, Karim and Taremi's place sealed as natural strikers, then there is Kaveh who did well in few friendlies since Skocic took over and is natural striker, but Allahyar IS NOT!
                          Then off the winger, the only two other options to replace him would have been Torabi and Ghaedi, but i find both of them fitting into TM system better than Allahyar.
                          I agree Milad is not fit and we have too many LB available though.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            ^^^ Coaches don't go by who play where, even though Allahyar club is no better than SS or PP, coaches go with their need, otherwise why Brazil list would include few players who play in China, Russia, etc they have 100 players all around the world.

Skocic went with experience upfront, There is Sardar, Karim and Taremi's place sealed as natural strikers, then there is Kaveh who did well in few friendlies since Skocic took over and is natural striker, but Allahyar IS NOT!

Then off the winger, the only two other options to replace him would have been Torabi and Ghaedi, but i find both on them fitting into TM system better than Allahyar.

I agree Milad is not fit and we have too many LB available though.
                            Then why go to Europe anymore??? Allahyar's coach is one who was a Bundesliga coach back in Werder Bremen! Surely that's better than anything Iran has to offer??? Specially in terms of player development and tactical understanding...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Then why go to Europe anymore??? Allahyar's coach is one who was a Bundesliga coach back in Werder Bremen! Surely that's better than anything Iran has to offer???
                              If you call that shitty team in Ukraine. Europe then yes lol

Comment

Wont allahyar be getting u23 callup?

Anyways besides kaveh inclusion over him (Kaveh really has been weak for the last year+) the list is pretty good. Dont see any glaring omissions.

Nice to see Majid get deserved call back. Also really happy that Yasin is still in the list, hope to see him get some minutes.

Milad I think is called bc sko wants to play hajsafi at CM (god help us), given the issues of both Ezatolahi, Nourollahi in the past month for the club sides.

Ghayedi as much as I hate his Mall League transfer still deserves call up until a legionairre winger does something of note. Mohebbi maybe in a few months will be that guy but so far hasnt done anything.

I would have called up Alipour or Allahyar instead of Kaveh. I really dont see how anybody can make argument that kaveh currently provides a greater threat than either of those 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X