Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uhl Sport is the best they can get, no way anyone else wants to provide. They wont change.

Comment

I don’t think any US/Euro company can truly sponsor due to sanctions. It’s basically whole sale buys of blank jerseys through a gulf nation shell company, followed by 3-4 domestic middle men who jack up the price. Let’s just hope the domestic company hired to iron on the patches does a decent job lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Anyone know when the new TM kit sponsor will be announced?

I saw Taremi make a comment about it before the Iraq match and I saw a short clip of Aziz Khadem’s interview today and he mentioned it multiple times too that the deal is already done.

Have a feeling it will be joma
        Uuuh now that we finaly got a nice kit with good details (those stripes on the shoulders are sick and i still love the cheetah!)

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        please god be adidas or puma, i know it wont be nike cuz of sanctions but please be something half decent
        fukk adidas, i posted before when buying shoes on their side, one can choose to out a text on the upper side of the shoes where the foot starts. they banned the text Iran.
        dont think they will sponsor and i wouldnt want them anywayz after that.

Uhlsport is the only provider who gave us an unique look with good quality, (i guess good Q since nobody has complained..)
        dont think we should dump them :/
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Let’s just hope the domestic company hired to iron on the patches does a decent job lol
            Bro they do that in the hotel room before the match, didn't you see it in Bahrain?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Anyone know when the new TM kit sponsor will be announced?

I saw Taremi make a comment about it before the Iraq match and I saw a short clip of Aziz Khadem’s interview today and he mentioned it multiple times too that the deal is already done.

Have a feeling it will be joma
              Majid or I guess in football they go with Mehrooj. Lol TM will play in wrestling singlets before we get a big sponsor!

Does anyone know anything about the new crest. Month passed the promise reveal date now!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                Majid or I guess in football they go with Mehrooj. Lol TM will play in wrestling singlets before we get a big sponsor!

Does anyone know anything about the new crest. Month passed the promise reveal date now!

Yeh any news about the new crest?? Was it just rumor or did the new brass at the IFF actually discuss this??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                  Yeh any news about the new crest?? Was it just rumor or did the new brass at the IFF actually discuss this??

Iff mentioned it and a news story came out...I posted details earlier but since then nothing. Interesting iff crest was removed this morning from wiki but that could just be a random edit.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Noorollahi starting, Ghaedi on the bench for Shabab Al Ahli Dubai.

Comment

Greek media have announced that Karim, Milad, and Ehsan have been called up for Team Melli's October WCQ's.

https://www.gazzetta.gr/football/sup...-mohamanti-kai

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                        Greek media have announced that Karim, Milad, and Ehsan have been called up for Team Melli's October WCQ's.

https://www.gazzetta.gr/football/sup...-mohamanti-kai
                        Well, it was a nice time with Ehsan being absent and now we are confronted with the bitter reality of him starting again. At least, he is better than Salmani.

Comment

Would be funny if Skocic starts Ehsan as LB and Salmani as RB. LMAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                            Would be funny if Skocic starts Ehsan as LB and Salmani as RB. LMAO!!
                            I would actually off myself LOL

I'm sure Sko saw how well Noorafkan played against Iraq and will go with either Noorafkan or Ehsan (depending on Ehsan's form with AEK)

Comment

Glad Ehsan is back! and I look forward of seing him fire of some rockets that hopefully hits the goal
                              Good game by Noorafkhan last time, its between him and Ehsan for starting lineup.
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^ Noorafkan completely shut the left side vs Iraq. Comfortably composed.

.... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Working...
                                X