Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the Varzesh3 link on Egyptian federation announcing CQ as their head coach. Good luck to him. I hope Egypt makes it to Qatar WC 2022. They are currently in second place in their group but its early. CQ will be coaching Liverpool's Mohamed Saleh now. I agree, we should schedule a friendly as soon as the pandemic situation allows it.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/177874...1-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Go TM!
    Go CQ!

Comment

LMAO now i will feel bad for my egyptian friends as we beat up on them

Comment

Great piece on fifa.com on TM's victory vs Iraq with a link on the front page declaring "Team Melli took a giant stride towards Qatar 2022 qualification with a resounding 3-0 victory in what was the pair’s third meeting of this campaign."

https://www.fifa.com/news/trio-lead-...ve-third-round

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          Great piece on fifa.com on TM's victory vs Iraq with a link on the front page declaring "Team Melli took a giant stride towards Qatar 2022 qualification with a resounding 3-0 victory in what was the pair’s third meeting of this campaign."

https://www.fifa.com/news/trio-lead-...ve-third-round

Go TM!
          With a nice shout out to Dragan in the article:

Iran continued their perfect run under Dragan Skocic with the Iraq win extending their winning streak under the Croatian manager to nine. Skocic, who took over from Marc Wilmots a year and half ago, was still in his recovery from Covid-19.

Comment

Is Taremi injured ? Saw pic with ice on his ankle.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
              Thanks for this! So ideally would 20 points put us through to Qatar?.. ie we need another 4 wins and TWO draws out of next 8 games ?..
              20 points is probably more than enough this year. last time South Korea got through with 15. I see Iraq/UAE/Lebanon/Syria taking a lot of points off each other so the bar will likely be much lower

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                Thanks for this! So ideally would 20 points put us through to Qatar?.. ie we need another 4 wins and TWO draws out of next 8 games ?..
                There is only one way to guarantee qualification right now. Collecting 30 points. That should be our goal.

Comment

Guys, have anyone heard of the website anten.ir before? Seems to be the legit iranian version of online streaming TV with all games and channels like IRIB3, cause I've heard multiple times in highlight videos from Varzesh3 video section the commentator says "welcome to this match on site anten.ir". I guess you need an Iranian bank account to subscribe (and be able to read Farsi, LOL @ me )

https://www.anten.ir/

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Guys, have anyone heard of the website anten.ir before? Seems to be the legit iranian version of online streaming TV with all games and channels like IRIB3, cause I've heard multiple times in highlight videos from Varzesh3 video section the commentator says "welcome to this match on site anten.ir". I guess you need an Iranian bank account to subscribe (and be able to read Farsi, LOL @ me )

Yes, it's good and it actually does live streaming of many PGL matches too but only for IP addresses inside Iran so you need to mock that to watch.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

You must have an Iranian mobile number to register. So it is useless for people outside Iran.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Anyone know how Ezzatollahi is doing?

I hope he is ok!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          Yes, it's good and it actually does live streaming of many PGL matches too but only for IP addresses inside Iran so you need to mock that to watch.

Go TM!
                          Would you happen to know how to mock an Iranian IP? 👀

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                            The Dutch league despite not being the best, has nevertheless brought back Alireza's confidence. Coupled with our coach's trust in him to be a captain, he really is shining right when we needed him to.
                            Ya this has been a pleasant surprise. I had all but given up on him but he looks great out there. Credit Skocic on this one for sure at least at TM level. Just wasn't a good fit for England I guess.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

WOW. That's actually a really well drawn and clever cartoon.

And they nailed Jahanbaksh!

Comment

Working...
                                X