This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

TM celebrating Samans birthday vid. Seems he is super well integrated into the rest of the group these days. What a great pickup he was/is/will be for us.
    LOL Saman appears to accidentally have blown out the candles for Dragan’s cake and gets super nervous trying to get people to light the candle for him again.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

can feel the positive energy and unity thru the computer screen. Star man and coach got each others backs.

Comment

^reminds me of a father-son pic. Amazing.

Comment

Dragan looking clean in that suit!! A real professional, we're lucky to have him and his presence. I commend him a lot for bringing people like Hashemian, Mahdavikia, Bagheri, Mirzapour, which I'm sure has helped make the team's spirit high and set a motivation for our younger players. He deserves credit for that. The guy is smart

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
            Dragan looking clean in that suit!! A real professional, we're lucky to have him and his presence. I commend him a lot for bringing people like Hashemian, Mahdavikia, Bagheri, Mirzapour, which I'm sure has helped make the team's spirit high and set a motivation for our younger players. He deserves credit for that. The guy is smart
            I've always given him the benefit of the doubt and waited to let him prove himself. And he's pulled through every time. He really deserves the love and respect that he's earned from 85 million people around the world. He is more quiet and reserved than CQ, but he engenders leadership and team unity in his own unique style.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                I've always given him the benefit of the doubt and waited to let him prove himself. And he's pulled through every time. He really deserves the love and respect that he's earned from 85 million people around the world. He is more quiet and reserved than CQ, but he engenders leadership and team unity in his own unique style.
                That's very true, and it works for our team. Our players respect him from what it seems. I'm sure it took time because he's not a huge name, though like you said, he's pulled through. I love CQ and he deserves tremendous credit for building the core of players we have, but he was very asabi to an extent and lost his cool a lot - plus Karimi and Neku didn't last long with the team and other than that we had no former players really stick around.

It's definitely evident Skocic has a more easy going personality but can level down the hammer if needed and stay true to his decisions. He doesn't seem like a pushover. The calm nature he has extends to the field and is being translated to how they play, more calm on the ball, able to keep possession, etc.

Comment

Top scores in AFC WCQ final round:

Jahanbakhsh 2
                  Al Shehri 2
                  Taremi 1
                  Al Sabhi 1
                  Al Baher 1
                  Duke 1

Comment

The Dutch league despite not being the best, has nevertheless brought back Alireza's confidence. Coupled with our coach's trust in him to be a captain, he really is shining right when we needed him to.
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

^^ Playing actual games is so important. And lets be real, Dutch league is still top - 10 European League & Feyenoord top-5 Eredivisie team. Its good enough for him to re-invent ARJ and get a good transfer afterwards.
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Anyone seen TM's new Uhlsports representatives(roberdooman) does it finally mean iranians can buy authentic kits?

Comment

We're back at the top of Asia.
                          If Colombia beat Chile at home we will climb to 22th. Otherwise we will be 23th.
                          It's important to keep track of our ranking as it will be very likely the method to determine the pots for World Cup draw. If we're not seriously messing around we would be in pot 3 again as things stand.
                          https://football-ranking.com/fifa_rankings

Comment

Originally posted by Rezzy View Post
                            Anyone seen TM's new Uhlsports representatives(roberdooman) does it finally mean iranians can buy authentic kits?
                            someone should tell him/ them how much money they could make, selling the originals online worldwide, that might wake them up.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                              With the second game Iran-Iraq finished with a great 3-0 result and all of today's results in, here is the current 2022_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_–_AFC_Third_Roun d
                              table.

In terms of points It's not perfect (Korea-Lebanon draw would have been),
                              but still great second best result, sweetened by a nicely padded best in group goal differential.

Since I couldn't find the current table in an easy text-able cut and paste format,
                              I did some work html to spreadsheet, reorder colums, remove some columns, etc.

Standings as of 2021-9-7:

Team Pts GD W D L
                              Iran 6 4 2 0 0
                              South Korea 4 1 1 1 0
                              UAE 2 0 0 2 0
                              Syria 1 −1 0 1 1
                              Lebanon 1 −1 0 1 1
                              Iraq 1 −3 0 1 1
                              Thanks for this! So ideally would 20 points put us through to Qatar?.. ie we need another 4 wins and TWO draws out of next 8 games ?..

Comment

کارلوس کی روش هدایت تیم ملی فوتبال مصر را برعهده گرفت

That call for a "friendly" match

Comment

Working...
                                X