This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Apparently TM went to Qatar without Skocic or Hashemian.
    Are these guys ok? Have they not recovered ? We don’t even have a photo of them! I’m starting to get concerned for them.
    The only news we have on Skocic is what Azizi Khadem said yesterday. He said that the TM medical team will make a determination on Skcocic's condition and whether he could be there at the Iraq match. No mention of Hashemian. Also, I could not find Bagheri in this photo either. I hope he made the trip. http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9361/%D8%B9%...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Go TM!

Comment

TM made it to Doha via a Zagros airlines charter flight, took the PCR test and is in quarantine in hotel until the results are out. Wishing for PCR test 100% negative results as a final proof that following the FIFA/AFC pandemic protocol in Tehran was tight and hosting was a success. http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9368/%D8%B4%...AF%D9%86%D8%AF

Go TM!

Comment

Sadegh Moharrami will be fit to face Iraq, per Gol Bezan interview with Tot.

With sadegh I never believe it until I see him on the field, but positive development.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

With sadegh I never believe it until I see him on the field, but positive development.
          Great to have Sadegh healthy. He's one of more underrated players that we have. Best RB in my mind we've had in quite some time.
          Also, kudos to Gol Bezan for always providing us these insider sources and updates. Thank you for the work.

I understand keeping Ramin away from TM. I personally think he has character flaws that isn't healthy to have around the locker room. However, Omid would be a great locker room presence and backup, so I don't understand why Skocic won't invite him especially with Sarlak injured and short of DM depth.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Dear
            Even if Sadegh has recovered , Coach should add/invite few players not just at RB or LB.
            Without proper prepraration and friendly games games versus Syria even Iraq will act as tests of players and more.

Some changes are ino rder s0nner the better

Comment

Today is also Dragan Skocic's birthday!
              Happy Birthday coach!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                Today is also Dragan Skocic's birthday!
                Happy Birthday coach!
                https://youtu.be/BOhB7Rx7yO4

Comment

پیام تبریک ملی پوشان برای تولد اسکوچیچ- ویدیو ورزش سه (varzesh3.com)

Comment

As the saying goes, Mehdi giving the impression he wouldn't piss on Skocic if he was on fire

Comment

Wow, thanks. Towards the end someone probably from the team melli medical staff says something like: "This year, god gave a very valuable present for your bd which is a negative test result!!!" Hope this is true and he can join the team in Doha...

Comment

this guy "hallo dear mester eskocix" cranked me up [emoji3]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          As the saying goes, Mehdi giving the impression he wouldn't piss on Skocic if he was on fire

Taremi looks like he wished the test results remained positive LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                            Wow, thanks. Towards the end someone probably from the team melli medical staff says something like: "This year, god gave a very valuable present for your bd which is a negative test result!!!" Hope this is true and he can join the team in Doha...
                            That's the translator Hamidreza Hedayati
                            golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I dont like how Taremi takes 2 seconds to congratulate, no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                                That's the translator Hamidreza Hedayati
                                Please when you talk to Mario Tot ask him what he says when some fans say this was the worst TM performance in years

Comment

Working...
                                X