This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    It's official. Mahdavikia is now in charge of U23 until the 2024 Olympics. He will also be IFF president's technical advisor. http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9314/%D8%AF%...A9%DB%8C%D8%A7

Go TM-U23!

The IFF crest in this photo looks different. Is this the new logo we see on the blue folder?

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      The IFF crest in this photo looks different. Is this the new logo we see on the blue folder?

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
      No it is the same. They just used the blue instead of white and gold instead of black, red, green

Comment

مهدی طارمی در نشست خبری پیش از دیدار ایران و سوریه گفت:
        خیلی خوشحال هستم که در این مرحله حضور داریم. بازی فردا خیلی سخت است چون همه تیم هایی که برای صعود به جام جهانی تلاش می کنند، حریفان سختی هستند.
        ما از تیم سوریه شناخت داریم و آنها هم از ما شناخت دارند. یک دیدار دوستانه با این تیم انجام دادیم و کارمان خیلی سخت است.
        نمی توانم بگویم تمرینات خوبی داشتیم و کمتر کنار هم بودیم.

Mario Tat:

Dragan Skočić has had tough days/ 22 years of coaching experience

Dragan Skočić's assistant said at the press conference: "During the game with Syria, we will benefit from the guidance of the national team's head coach, who may be absent from the game due to the coronavirus.

Mario Tat, the coach of Iran's national football team in the absence of Dragan , who is in quarantine due to the coronavirus, attended the game's press conference with Syria and asked if the head coach would reach the meeting and how he would benefit from his guidance if he was absent:
        Dragan Skočić has had a tough time in the last 15 days and we believe he has the conditions to be on the side of the pitch.

He added: "If he was absent from the game due to illness, we would be in contact with him during the game. Definitely he looks at the game and can give us guidance. On the other hand, as his assistant, I do everything. I have 22 years of head coaching experience and our conversations certainly don't last long.

I
        Nizar Mahrous, head coach of the Syrian national football team, said at the press conference: "We have an important game with the Iranian national team. This match will be held under certain conditions and the match against Iran is an important match for us.

Iran does not have Sardar Azmoun and we have Omar Soma, this is a problem that both teams have and our conditions are almost equal. Omar Soma is an important player for us. Both teams have good players who can replace.

Last edited by St_Mark; 09-01-2021, 03:19 AM.

Comment

the team has only fully trained together once. so my team melli fans, don't expect great combinations and super high level football. Also don't be dramatic if things don't go well in the match, be the boss of your emotions.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            No it is the same. They just used the blue instead of white and gold instead of black, red, green
            Yep that's what happens when you view the forum on a small screen lol. Thanks for clarifying.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
              the team has only fully trained together once. so my team melli fans, don't expect great combinations and super high level football. Also don't be dramatic if things don't go well in the match, be the boss of your emotions.
              exactly. only thing that really matters is 3points. 1-0 is enough!

Comment

Taremi was apparently a baby again at the press conference. He said he wouldn’t have shown up if he knew it’s like this.
                He was upset that no one was in the conference room and they had to explain to him that the conference is virtual due to Corona.

Also now sure how you read the assistant’s comments but what he says to me reads like Skocic is really struggling with Covid. I hope everyone recovers fully as soon as possible.
                Last edited by Nokhodi; 09-01-2021, 04:26 AM.

Comment

^^ quite in contrast with the Taremi we seen/hear anywhere else than near TM. Maybe (possible!) IFF is making a mess of a lot of things behind the screens (like they alway mismanage TM) and he is frustrated.
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    ^^ quite in contrast with the Taremi we seen/hear anywhere else than near TM. Maybe (possible!) IFF is making a mess of a lot of things behind the screens (like they alway mismanage TM) and he is frustrated.
                    He’s been like this ever since Skocic joined.

Where were these complaints when Wilmots nearly destroyed TM?

Comment

Taremi should focus on Syria, just like all other TM players. There is no time to complain!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Taremi was apparently a baby again at the press conference. He said he wouldn’t have shown up if he knew it’s like this.
                        He was upset that no one was in the conference room and they had to explain to him that the conference is virtual due to Corona.
                        Also now sure how you read the assistant’s comments but what he says to me reads like Skocic is really struggling with Covid. I hope everyone recovers fully as soon as possible.

He may not be the only frustrated player.TM andplayers has never before experienced such a dire situation of not having 3 oftheir top coach & assistance absent during critical time.
                        Dragan, Mladen and Vahid has beenphysically absent from practice and coaching that by itself is chilling not toinclude all restriction and confusions.
                        This situation is not sustainable as soon Iran hasto travel to play Iraq team. What will happen if these coaches are still sick?They won't be allowed to travel with the team.
                        ]If Dragon does not recover soon or TM struggle todefeat Syria, IFF will look for alternatives.

Azizi Khadem after hiring Mahdavikia said hewas hired for coach of Olympic/U23 team and as Technical advisor to IFFregarding TM. There was reports that there has been suggestion of some sort ofassignment with TM ( Modire Fanni).

Mahdavikia said he may attend allgames and practice of TM and provide any help he can provide.

Let's hope Coaches recover and TM win comfortablyagainst Syria to avoid further nightmare.

For now it’s Aziz Khadem show

Khadem with NEW Sport Minister Sajadi at TM training session yesterday.

Comment

I am not suprised Taremi has had words again. You can certainly assume other TM players not happy with this situation and righly so. Coaching and displine of camps have fallen alot ... One training seshion ahead of such important WCQ? you really think CQ would have allowed this?

Comment

Second consecutive TM camp now where Taremi causing some level of drama…..really sad that he’s turning into a diva. He better never have the armband for TM.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              He’s been like this ever since Skocic joined.
                              Where were these complaints when Wilmots nearly destroyed TM?
                              Mehdi should act as maturely as he acts in Portugal. At the end when they explained to him that it is a virtual conference and in fact there was a question for him (apparently he was upset that they didn't ask him a question) he said "I judged too quickly and I apologize". Yet the damage was done. I expect more from our star striker. Even if he thought no one has asked him any questions, he should have just let go of his ego. It's better if we all replace pride with joy in life and celebrate and share our accomplishments with humanity rather than become too proud. He should not let his success in Europe get to his head so that he starts to behave in a way that leaves people in Iran with a sense that he is looking down at them (regardless of his intentions). He also needs to show more respect for the coaching staff. Hopefully he learns from this episode.

Here is a related link from Varzesh3. They are a sports tabloid. The title always picks the most dramatic and likely negative comment "agar midanestam nemiamadam" rather than the fact that he apologized at the end. With everything that is going on, Mehdi could and should do better.
                              https://www.varzesh3.com/news/177728...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Go TM!
                              Go Mehdi!

Comment

On the other end of the spectrum, the guy is used to being treated like a real pro in Europe. And now he has to deal with all the Mickey Mouse BS in Iran. Sometimes gripes have to come from the leaders of the team in order to exact change. You can play the good loyal soldier for so long before being fed up.

Comment

Working...
                                X