X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    You mean 70s?
    agha why did you a couple of weeks ago give me a red card for a post in 2005? I am curious to know!
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

You mean 70s?
      Ostad, i mean 90S , but yes, 70S were the ultimate Oranje era ; - )
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Besiktas is a high pressure environment with very impatient fan culture, it would be a toxic place for Jahanbakhsh. He needs a club where he can regain his confidence, I still think lower Bundesliga teams, upper Dutch / Belgian / Portuegese teams are the best options if there are offers.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          agha why did you a couple of weeks ago give me a red card for a post in 2005? I am curious to know!
          I will answer your question in 2033.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            I love your passionate tributes to our TM, but "Oranje" of the 90S is world class, we have a lot of good players but to call them on par with the likes of v/d Sar, Seedorf, Davids, van Nistelrooij, Stam, Bergkamp and so on, its a bit over the top Ostad ; - )

Pajam jan, I was not saying that we were at their talent level, but that in Asian standards we are an elite team of great individual players that usually comes up short in tournaments.

Comment

I will answer your question in 2033.
              Take your time there is no rush
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Installing VAR in Azadi stadium arguments and plans.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/234...A7%D8%AF%DB%8C
                Last edited by webmaster; 06-26-2021, 06:34 PM.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^^^ thanks for posting koka. $300-350k for each stadium is nothing. Total of $4 mill for the whole league is nothing for IPL. The problem is that some teams/people don't want it. Glad AFC is forcing it now.

Comment

I REALLY LIKE THIS VIDEO!
                    Pre game in the lockerroom talks and after the game behind the scenes..
                    Respect to Skocic for how he handles himself and the good spirit he spreads.
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      Installing VAR in Azadi stadium arguments and plans.
                      https://video.varzesh3.com/video/234...A7%D8%AF%DB%8C
                      pause at 7 seconds in to the vid, the man looks like the hitman from no country for old men

https://www.google.com/search?q=no+c...h=578&biw=1280
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

I REALLY LIKE THIS VIDEO!
                        Pre game in the lockerroom talks and after the game behind the scenes..
                        Respect to Skocic for how he handles himself and the good spirit he spreads.
                        i love these videos. Are there any more? For Iraq game?

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                          Would love to see

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                            Same here! I havent found any yet but i will post if i do find one

i stumbled on this interview pre iraq game with ARJ now when i made a quick search on youtube though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QipBL_ccII8
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Fyi These videos made by iriff / teammelli and are on teammelli official Instagram account. Lots of good videos and interviews on there

https://www.instagram.com/teammellifootball/?hl=en

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

The official TM account on instagram posted that Skocic is officially the coach for the WC qualifiers !!!!

So its finally, Skocic stays TM coach !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X