Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Love the Energy. Priceless.

"Easy" *chef's kiss*
    -Azmoun
    saman doesnt fit in at all lol

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
      persepolis fans who do this can buzz off. all other club fans have started to come out to support wanting carlos back.

and dont persepolis fans hate branko who was main architect of their problems with cq? i love persepolis but this makes me question if i want to be part of this rabid group of ideologues who hurt the national team

if carlos comes back, golmohammadi needs to some public gestures with cq and tell everyone to support national team.
      Lol I agree with the "buzz off" part. But sadly to this day I see lots of persepolisi fans commenting against CQ. Its like they can see the mess that we went thro after CQ left.

Regarding CQ offer from IFF, I dono we have to wait and see but honestly I think its a game started by IFF. They won't bring king Carlos back. Maybe Skocic asked for more money, or demanded more things from IFF so they are trying to calm him down by bringing CQ into the game.

I'm personally Okay with yahya, Skocic and most importantly Carlos Queiroz.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        he has dry sense of humour and i think video shows he fits in big time. he can be himself, even see him in the group photo. even in past videos he was always doing that slap the back of the head thing with the players lol

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          Lol I agree with the "buzz off" part. But sadly to this day I see lots of persepolisi fans commenting against CQ. Its like they can see the mess that we went thro after CQ left.

Regarding CQ offer from IFF, I dono we have to wait and see but honestly I think its a game started by IFF. They won't bring king Carlos back. Maybe Skocic asked for more money, or demanded more things from IFF so they are trying to calm him down by bringing CQ into the game.

I'm personally Okay with yahya, Skocic and most importantly Carlos Queiroz.
          i think yahya and Persepolis need to be ordered to do some public consolatory thing with cq. enough is enough. make it public thing. but persepolis always hate everyone lol they went from loving to hating shoja, loving to hating taremi, loving to hating branko etc.

Comment

i think yahya and Persepolis need to be ordered to do some public consolatory thing with cq. enough is enough. make it public thing. but persepolis always hate everyone lol they went from loving to hating shoja, loving to hating taremi, loving to hating branko etc.
            Yahya doesn't have to do anything. It was Branko edging on domestic Persepolis fans.
            As far as I'm concerned, there is no conflict left... Branko left shortly to Saudi Arabia after which disqualifies him completely from any of these discussions. There were a set of fans who did not like CQs defensive style and that's their right to see differently. The rest that disliked CQ were the overzealous domestic Persepolis fans or people who thought a criticism of how things are in Iran amounts to an all out aerial, naval, and ground assault on Iranian land and values.

Comment

Lol yea conciliatory party with CQ and persepolis would do the job (maybe). But what they gonna do when CQ expose IR again?

One thing for sure is that If CQ comes our football equipment will upgrade. We will also see VAR in IPL.

IMO IFF should be worries about hosting the qualifiers and scheduling friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                Yahya doesn't have to do anything. It was Branko edging on domestic Persepolis fans.
                As far as I'm concerned, there is no conflict left... Branko left shortly to Saudi Arabia after which disqualifies him completely from any of these discussions. There were a set of fans who did not like CQs defensive style and that's their right to see differently. The rest that disliked CQ were the overzealous domestic Persepolis fans or people who thought a criticism of how things are in Iran amounts to an all out aerial, naval, and ground assault on Iranian land and values.
                he doesn't have to do anything but it would be nice and get everyone on same page. but i know many pp fans hate branko now too because of all the transfer bans and fines we have to pay because of him. so i hope they remember that it was branko who did the dirt with cq and accept cq like the rest of us.

lets hope he comes back. and marg bar ir

Comment

^It's not just PP fans that hate Branko. That snake did more than enough to hurt TM the last time his feet touched Iranian soil. He can rot in Oman for all I care.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    Australia has an all European defense that would be a great test for us
                    I'm pretty we have an all Euro forward line. Would be a great test for them too

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Can’t wait for the last WCQ round to start and to watch TM matches in HD, in real time, with non-Arabic commentary (on Paramount plus)!

Let’s go TM!

Comment

Can’t wait for the last WCQ round to start and to watch TM matches in HD, in real time, with non-Arabic commentary (on Paramount plus)!

Let’s go TM!
                        will they cover all asian world cup qualifier games?

Comment

^Yes, I believe so

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                            I think he's trying to do his best haha, he's so nice, and he's proud on IG so I think he's good

Comment

Let’s go TM!
                              Thank you for the info. Can you please let me know if it will show all AFC/WCQ matches? Is this the link: https://www.paramountplus.com/

Comment

Originally posted by snowleopard View Post
                                Thank you for the info. Can you please let me know if it will show all AFC/WCQ matches? Is this the link: https://www.paramountplus.com/
                                Yes, that’s the link. According to reports, “Coverage includes the World Cup 2022 qualifiers, starting in September; the remainder of the 2021 AFC Champions League, from the knockouts to the final in November; and every season of the AFC Men’s Champions League through to 2024.”

https://www.engadget.com/paramount-p...120008376.html
                                https://www.sportspromedia.com/news/...ghts-streaming

Comment

Working...
                                X